[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

show's co hates for no reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jack death.png (361KB, 593x333px) Image search: [Google]
jack death.png
361KB, 593x333px
>Great character's
>Interesting setting
>Lots of humor, but it doesn't take away from the story
>Despite the voice actor's not having a lot of experience the show has some of the best voice acting of any modern cartoon
>Was able to handle genuinely serious and suspenseful moments (If you say you didn't cry when Jack died you're a liar)

So why does /co hate this show?

Other than some segments where the animation was kind of iffy it really managed to do everything right. It was an amazing show made by talented people who genuinely cared about their craft. I doubt we'll ever get a show quite like it ever again.
>>
File: anon's bait.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
anon's bait.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>94161271
>>
>>94161271
There's nothing good about this show except Tito Dick.
>>
Obviously a joke, this thread
>>
>>94161271
IT'S
>>
>>94162045
A ME, MARIO!
>>
>>94161271
You could have tried harder
>>
>>94162085
And Luigi mother freaker
>>
>>94161271
Here in /co/ (and possibly anywhere else), it's all about the animation and style.

This looks like cheap, adulterated shit that you could make on your computer.
>>
>>94161271
Watching Nutshack on Toonami has always been a fond memory. I'm with you op.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kala7WS9He0
>>
Stop making these threads
>>
File: 1499016988017.jpg (142KB, 505x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499016988017.jpg
142KB, 505x700px
>think the op must be some joke in the show
https://youtu.be/VRg3oF8b8zs
>it's not
>>
>>94161405
DICKMAN BABY
>>
Hmm I don't belive you belive what you are saying. Maybe you should post a picture of the never ending story girl crying. You faggot.
>>
post cute phils
>>
File: drphil.png (130KB, 397x275px) Image search: [Google]
drphil.png
130KB, 397x275px
>>94165099
>>
>>94161271
>why does /co hate this show?
Its animation was ahead of what most other animators were doing at the time in Flash, the jokes were tasteless but no moreso than what this board likes, I think it was the repetitious tryhard opening theme that made people hate it.

That and flips on this board who were embarrassed to be represented by the show.
>>
>>94164759
>post a picture of the never ending story girl crying
you completed all the endings, didn't you
>>
>>94165477
Yep, even the UFO ending.
>>
>>94164759
>belive
>>
>>94164089
Christ, I've seen better Newgrounds Flash Animations. Like Early 2000 Newgrounds Flash Animation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.