[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cross-up battles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Post battles you'd like to see between characters of different stories and others post who they think would win.

Mine: Quasimodo vs. Beast from Beauty and the Beast.

Let me remind you of Quasi's strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-9TwWAlel0
>>
>>94155535
Goku vs Superman
>>
Batman vs. Punisher. Two characters that run purely off the power of the writers boner.
>>
>>94156869
Batman wins purely on the fact that his power of not killing bleeds into other characters around him excluding the Joker.

Bugs Bunny vs Goofy
>>
>>94156934
In the cartoon world ignorance and stupidity are actually great boons, because if you're not aware of the danger that you're in it will affect you more lightly or even not at all.

Plus, Bugs Bunny is more prone to losing his cool than Goofy, so he would make more mistakes. Goofy wins.

Scrooge McDuck (as a miner in Klondike) vs. Batman.
>>
File: IMG_3005.png (2MB, 1944x1502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.png
2MB, 1944x1502px
>>94155535
Sector V of the KND versus classic Vilgax, before the AF powerboost, both have access to their respective armories.

Now this may see pretty clear cut, but keep in mind that the members of devote V display a proficiency beyond their years in Acrobatics and Melee and that 2X4 technology, despite being completely nonsensical jury-rigged contraptions that even Orkz would call ridiculous, they are actually quite effective at incapacitation and causing pain (also like Ork technology funnily enough).

Also keep in mind that while Vilgax's tech may look scary and intimidating, his recon drone was trashed by a ten year old girl with a shovel in the first episode, so they're really not as sturdy as they look.
>>
>>94157180
Has Batman Harmed Scrooge's lucky Dime? Because if so, not even Batgod powers can save him.
>>
>>94155535

Both Quasi and Beast operate on waifu power. Which one would win depends on if Esmeralda/Belle are nearby.
>>
>>94157472
If we're discounting any situational advantages either of them might have, I'm personally giving it Beast purely on the Claws and Teeth advantage.
>>
>>94157437
>>94157472
I imagine that they're going against each other full force in these matches, so you can judge from there.
>>
>>94157579
In that case, Beast has the advantage in size, weight, reach and weaponry. Raw strength I'm not sure, but unless Quasi gets the drop on him a slight difference there might not matter.
>>
File: IMG_3006.jpg (694KB, 1563x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3006.jpg
694KB, 1563x2000px
>>94155535
The entirety of the Gem Empire vs. Jackie Chan with a baby and a ladder, and he "don't want no trouble"
>>
File: IMG_2615.png (139KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2615.png
139KB, 750x750px
>>94157390
>A small small of elite commandoes with primitive, but effective technology vs a powerful alien invasionary force made of robots, aliens, and horrible amalgamations of the two.
Isn't this basically just X-COM: Enemy Unknown but with child soldiers instead of Adults?
>>
>>94157180
Unless Batman has preptime, he'd be hosed. If he did, he could probably just bust out the Hellfire Bat armor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.