[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this supposed to be funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0659.jpg (246KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.jpg
246KB, 1920x960px
Was this supposed to be funny?
>>
>>94154299
But it was funny
>>
Could say that about the entire show.
>>
>>94154299

Does she hit on the incognito kids? /ss/?

what episode?
>>
>>94154299
Were you supposed to be born?
>>
>>94154299
It's actually one of the best things about this series
>>
The 2deep4u explanation is that Princess Carolyn and the others can't recognize someone pretending to be an adult because they are also doing this.

And that Bojack CAN recognize him because he is a child.
>>
>>94154299
>Was this supposed to be funny?

I don't get it. What's supposed to be funny about an adult man doing business things?
>>
>>94154299

>that part where BoJack opens up to the kids in the trenchcoat and they start brushing his snout with the broom-hand
>"Good horsey."
>"...that actually feels really nice."
>>
>his job at the business factory
How could you not laugh at the deadpan delivery of that one
>>
I just realised she's the same VA as Diane and Unikitty.
>>
It would be funny if Caroline did fuck Vincent and Bojack freaked out only to discover he actually is a weirdly proportioned adult male with a learning disability.
>>
>>94154299

So was Vincent Adultman dating Carolyn as a prank to see how long she'd fall for it, or did he/they sincerely love her?
>>
>>94155157
>did he/they sincerely love her
Yes.
>>
>>94154770
Do you mean Alison Brie? Cause shes everywhere now.
>>
>>94154299
Yes it was
>>
File: laughing girl.jpg (71KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girl.jpg
71KB, 500x391px
>That part where she's ready to leave him because all he talks about is work
>His heartfelt confession
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.