[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that's there's only one universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (436KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 800x450px
How does everything change? Multiple abstracts? Retroactivly making old what ifs in the same universe?

Maker edited to been this way all along. Keep in mind even prior Marvel admitted there isn't infinte Universes or earths, only thousands plus. Post sw.
>>
>>94151129
>Maker edited to been this way all along
Not really. He just broke the barriers between all the universes. It's like how Counter-Earth is on the opposite side of the sun as Earth, except instead of counter-earth, it's counter-universes. Just hundreds of thousands of universes orbiting around each other so if you were to leave one universe and travel far enough, you'd reach another universe.
>>
File: image.jpg (728KB, 1968x1515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728KB, 1968x1515px
>>94151129
The celestials are destroyed but one. Main universe abstracts are mostly altered, leavings thers the same.

All going in back in time old stories only means they visited close worlds in the same universe.

I guess there's more galans but life bringer is the prime version. All earths besides prime earth has their old numbers.

Makes teleportation easier desu. Does make some comics can't happen however.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 50x50px
>>94151308
Superflow is dead. So I guess the abstracts only exist outside or during in the universe.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 400x614px
>>94151640
So many possible characters to use. Plus they're basically main universe versions too.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 417x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 417x640px
>>94151777
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 400x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 400x608px
>>94151809
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 620x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 620x336px
>>94151916
I guess waid next avengers arc deals with this.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 264x400px
>>94151960
>>94151305
Are you Sure?
>>
>>94152185
Well that's exactly how The Maker described it, so I'm gonna take his word for it.
>>
>>94152233
I know he did but he also said editing things in the past tense.
>>
>>94152321
That was just him recreating the Ultimates.
>>
I'm going to give you kids some advice. Never put more thought into a story than its creators did. You're not going to get anything out of it.
>>
The story hasn't ended, things might just go back to normal and nothing happens, the last issues is coming next month, that will tell us how things are actually going to stay.
>>
>>94152650
>Muh hypercrisis
>Muh machine theory
>>
>>94152717
This. The Superflow's disintegraion was set-up as a thing that needs to be stopped, because it benefits The First Firmament.
>>
>>94152717
Might.

>>94152752
Not a hyper-crisis thread. Simply discussing ideas.

>>94152756
No. No one barley used it anyways, Ellis and Hickman. About it. It's to create drama to doubt. Makers not even worried.

I guess in the next pages enitity grows into a giant like the first universe but inside.

Ewing still created the 8 cosmos stuff and life bringer still exist in legacy.

The next Waid avengers run desk with counter earths.
>>
>>94152940
I know it's not a Hypercrisis thread, I was correlating hypercrisis to what the other anon said.
>>
>>94152940
>The next Waid avengers run desk with counter earths.
Waid's arc deals with Herb's Counter-Earth, it has nothing to do with all the Earths Maker brought in to the prime universe.
>Ewing still created the 8 cosmos stuff and life bringer still exist in legacy.
Yes, but he didn't set them up, as the thing that needs to be stopped or the main villain will win. Maker's plan was and it will probably be undone next issue, together with the 1610-Ultimates.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.