[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...the hell is this bitch doing here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: whore.jpg (144KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
144KB, 530x298px
...the hell is this bitch doing here?
>>
she's a legacy character. That segment was nostalgia wank cranked to 11, how are you surprised they'd at least draw her in the crowd?
>>
>>94146117
helga pls go
>>
File: cinema.png (316KB, 626x496px) Image search: [Google]
cinema.png
316KB, 626x496px
>>94146117
>yfw watching the trailer
>>
>>94146117
Who?
>>
>>94147346
It's Ruth, you know, Arnold's own waifu who, in reality, is butt ugly
>>
>>94147375
maybe she got her braceses off :b
>>
>>94146117
She'd be more welcome there than Iggy, and he's there too.
>>
>>94146133
>>94147346

Ruth is a whore who didn't give a shit about sweet Arnold during their date and fucked off with some fag who worked in a shitty Italian joint

fuck her
>>
>>94146117
Cecile>French Helga>Helga>Pheobe>Everyone else>shit>Ruth=Nadine>Olga
>>
>>94146117
Maybe she got to know Arnold better during the 1-year time skip.
>>
>>94147865
>Ruth is a whore
>sweet Arnold

Helga, pls.
>>
>>94146117
Why wouldn't she be?
>>
>>94148701
She never really interacted with Arnold, and one time she had, she mistook him for a waiter at the cafe.
>>
>>94146117
>even their old teacher is there.
Neat. Was Pigeon Man there? What about the Sewer King?
>>
>>94146117
Edmund, Wolfgang and Curly are there, too. Despite none of them liking Arnold.
>>
I was surprised to see Mr. Hyunh's daughter. Did she ever show up after the Christmas episode?
>>
>>94148768
>Was Pigeon Man there?
He was part of the class's video.

>>94148813
No, I don't think she did.
>>
>>94148861
Still trying to teach sewer rats chess I see.
>>
>>94147865
Disturbing thing about Ruth taking off with the waiter is that Ruth would be about 12 at most.
>>
>>94149122
Maybe he was a teen working part-time too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.