[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he have a point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Arsenal.png (101KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal.png
101KB, 350x263px
I hated Nightwing when he expelled arsenal out of the team but some of my friends think: "maybe it was the best for the team"
>>
>>94144895
The guy literally got TRIGGERED mid-mission. I wouldn't trust my back to him either.
>>
>attempts to space everyone else in the room just so he doesn't get captured again
>fucking Nightwing how can he be so mean
should have slapped the shit around some more
>>
clone Roy best Roy
he wrecked his own life, put himself through hell to find and free this punkass bitch and got with best girl in the process
>>
It's not a daycare, it's a combat team. Arsenal was not stable and wasn't a team player. It was the right decision.
>>
It was a good decision to kick him out, but not in front of the newbies who saw him as a hero.

I'm still pissed he treated Arsenal like shit, but gave M'gann a free pass.
>>
Both sides did shitty things. Yes, Roy flipped out in the middle of the mission and fucked up, but running away allowed him to team up with the runaways and save everyone's life.

Nightwing fucked up too though, season one shows that the League/Team had access to therapy for members who have gone through trauma. Why was he even authorized to go on missions if they knew he had PTSD?

I can understand Arsenal's issues though, the last time he got caught he lost ten years of his life, an arm, and when he came back everyone he knew seemed to prefer the clone that replaced him. Nightwing still shouldn't have fired him, in the field, while they were still in danger and in front of everyone instead of waiting till they were in private back to base and then trying to help him with his problems.

Also, earlier in the season when Clone Roy/Red Arrow was fucking up and stealing from people and implied to be using drugs and all the other crap when he was going crazy and being a dick looking for the real Roy, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Nightwing and Wally all show up going "Dude, we're your friends and we want to help you." But when the real Roy/Arsenal is having mental issues and being a dick the response is "Fuck you, get off my team"

Fuck Nightwing. He was a horrible leader during Season 2.
>>
>>94148265
Man, Robin's therapy session was really good.
>you can't tell Batman
>>
>>94144895
It looks like he will be back with the team in season 3 and maybe Green and Red Arrow would be his mentors
>>
>>94146249
He is a real human bean.
>>
>>94144895
Good riddance, who needs that junkie anyway?
>>
>>94144895

Nightwing had a point but he should have given him therapy not just kicked him to the winds.

Furthermore Nightwing was insanely cold and callus to Arsenal from almost the instant he arrived, like him snapping that he doesn't qualify for Watchtower access.

He doesn't admittedly, but considering if he hadn't been taken he would have by then, and would have honestly been a major member of the team from it's start, Nightwing should have been a little kinder about it.

I always wondered if Nightwing resented Arsenal, viewing Red Arrow as the real Roy and wished Arsenal had been lost so Clone Roy could have just put that behind him.
>>
>>94149505
Assuming the characters are the actual new team anyway.
>>
Didn't he also blow a recon mission just to spite Lex Luthor earlier? I think that was the episode that introduced Green Beetle but its been awhile.

I agree taking him off the team was the right call; the fact that it allowed him to rescue the others later is irrelevant, his plan to space himself in lieu of getting captured wouldn't have worked on his new abductors and would have just killed everyone instead.

But considering what Arsenal is like though, I doubt he would have willingly gone to any therapy sessions for his PTSD unless someone actually died.
>>
>>94150726
That last paragraph is so dark, I think they'd put it in if they thought they could get away with it.
>>
>>94150726
In Star Trek TNG there was an episode where it was revealed that on the mission where Riker proved himself worthy of command, a transporter accident results in two of him - one at the destination, one at the origin and left behind for 7 years. It was asked which one "deserves" to be the real Riker, and the conclusion was that they weren't the same person anymore. The Riker that was left behind didn't show any of the command qualities Commander Riker did.
>>
Fuck Nightwing.

Seriously how can anyone be surprised the dude who got kidnapped for years without anyone noticing turned out to not be mentally stable?
>>
>>94147746
>I'm still pissed he treated Arsenal like shit, but gave M'gann a free pass.
The main difference being M'gann fucked up once and apologized for it, while Arsenal had purposely disobeyed orders and jeopardized the team more than once. I like Arsenal, but he acted like a prick and deserved to get kicked off.
>>
>>94155921
>M'gann fucked up once
She has been mind raping people for years.
>>
>>94156157
I meant from Nightwing's perspective, but I agree M'gann was a bitch. It confuses me how she got away with mind raping a Krolotean infront of Martian Manhunter and Batman, but no one said a damn thing about it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.