[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Shazam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4195.png (379KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4195.png
379KB, 1136x640px
It's Shazam.
>>
>Shazam is getting a movie before almost everyone
>Flashpoint this early
>No Gotham Sirens
What is going on here? We don't even have a good Superman or Batman yet.
>>
>>94144511
Don't know about that but it can't be Supes since no one knows he is alive.

>yfw they aren't showing us that after alfred says his line the screen glows green
>>
>>94144511
https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/shazam-is-next-dc-movie-shoot-1022821

Yeah, it's Shazam.
>>
"No Lantern, no Kryptonian, this world will fall."

Yeah, Steppenwolf, but did you know about Shazam though?
>>
>>94144534
>with no Black Adam for some reason
>Gothan Sirens rumored as not being greenlit yet and Ayer solely disclosing the project to keep being attached to DC
I don't think Wonder Woman alone can save this mess.
>>
>>94144534
Pretty sure Margot Robbie is pregnant and Ayer is busy trying to get fired by WB. I don't think GCS is happening any time soon.
>>
>>94144770
You know Captain Marvel has other villains besides Black Adam right? And I'm glad he's not in it, The Rock would just make the movie all about him. The movie should be about Billy becoming the champion of the Gods, not about The Rock hogging the spotlight.
>>
>>94144770
Cinematic universes will be viewed as the biggest /co/ mistake since Cartoon Network Live
>>
>>94144511

>Implying it's not Superman and Nightwing
>>
File: Captain_Marvel_Kingdom_Come_001.jpg (191KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Marvel_Kingdom_Come_001.jpg
191KB, 661x1024px
It is him.

>implying Snyder would pass up recreating this shot
>DC cucks Marvel by getting the real Captain Marvel in a movie first
>>
>>94144799
If they do Mr. Mind I'm gonna cry.
>>
>>94144829
I always thought Alex Ross painted Shazam looking like Adam Carolla. lol
>>
>>94144511
nope

Shazam! is owned by New Line. It's one of the last contracts signed under Shaye and Lynne (in 2007, when Dwayne Johnson was first cast and announced as being attached), rather than after their tenure ended in 2008 (when New Line Cinema was rolled into Warner Bros. as a banner rather than an independent studio as it had formerly been).

As such, it's subject to certain conditions that WB projects aren't. Specifically, Johnson has a say in the direction of the project. He's a big star now - bigger than he looked like he'd ever be back then - and it's not really surprising he wouldn't want to be involved with the DCEU. Likewise, it's not surprising WB wouldn't want to deal with a big star coming in to an already bloated movie.
>>
>>94144886
Rock teased being in one project with Superman
He is also playing Black Adam, not Shazam
>>
>>94144534
Who cares if Flashpoint is this early? It makes sense from a narrative point of view that one of the first things that Barry does when he gets his powers is try to save his mother. And if it's not being used to reboot the franchise (which it shouldn't be) then what's the difference?
>>
>>94144799
Mr Mind or Sivana please. The best part is that with DCEU's Lex, Sivana won't seem like a knockoff.
>>
>>94146745
I don't know.
While they certainly won't reboot everything un DCEU, they still can can make small changes and use it as entrypoint of Watchmen crossover.
>>
>>94146771
Another thing they shouldn't do
>>
File: mn7tayrkrebz.jpg (20KB, 552x623px) Image search: [Google]
mn7tayrkrebz.jpg
20KB, 552x623px
>>94144511
There's only one person it can be

>>94144534
DC knows they won't be around much longer so they're throwing whatever they can at the screen in the hopes that something will catch
>>
>>94144770
>with no Black Adam

I read somewhere that the ROCK would play him.
>>
>>94146780
>DC knows they won't be around much longer
Kek sure kid. As long as this shit keeps making money they aren't dying any time soon. Besides WW is beating fucking Spider-Man at the BO.
>>
>>94146867

Yeah, because it was too soon for yet another spiderman reboot.

There are people I work with who still are saying they won't go see Homecoming because they didn't like the Amazing Spiderman movies.
>>
>>94146867
At least you acknowledge that DC is shit

And from the way people responded to the comic con trailers this shit isn't going to be making any money especially not with Thor still in theaters
>>
>>94144822
Not really.
Cinematic Universes have been around for ever while CN Real was a walking contradiction.
>>
It's Plastic Man you stupid fucks
>>
>>94144511

you would be as crazy as that plot twist in wonderwoman

i'd love it
>>
>>94144511
It's Steppenwolf. Alfred turns traitor.
>>
File: IMG_1008.png (142KB, 639x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1008.png
142KB, 639x354px
It's been foreshadowed since BvS.
>>
If it was Shazam it would be the greatest thing ever to me.
May get a mini or even an ongoing now.
>>
>>94144770
>with no Black Adam for some reason
It will have Black Adam.
>>
>>94144534
you still haven't realized DC/WB is rushing their cinematic universe to catch up w/ Marvel?

I mean, white knights and basement dwellers will respond to this post w/ substanceless responses calling me a shill for pointing out basic observations, but it's the equivalent as if Marvel had done Infinity War back in 2015 instead of Ultron, or Civil War 3 years earlier. its quite obvious they're blowing their load early and seeing what sticks. SS made money but didn't stick well critic-wise so now they're trying to please people by giving us Justice League already while putting in little subtle hints about upcoming films like Green Lantern. its their shitty attempt at trying to replicate the "you're not the only hero in the world" scene from Iron Man 1. I mean, once again, is it a coincidence none of DC's past films have ever tried building a connected cinematic universe, until after Marvel has already been successful with one? I mean they're so desperate they're dropping hints in the trailers now. "No lantern, no kyprotinian". like seriously? the movie is lacking that much actual quality attention grabbing scenes that you resorting to dropping easter eggs in the trailers? "COME SEE OUR MOVIE, WE HAVE LANTERNS AND ALEX ROSS INSPIRED POSTERS" Desperate as fuck lol.
>>
>>94148229
that's Flash, dumb fuck.
>>
>>94144534
DC is trying to catch up to the MCU.
>>
File: Kino.png (483KB, 749x557px) Image search: [Google]
Kino.png
483KB, 749x557px
>>94148229
>>
>>94144511
I'm going to cave your fucking skull in you stupid nigger
>>
File: 6onokcxm9rbz.jpg (404KB, 1999x4000px) Image search: [Google]
6onokcxm9rbz.jpg
404KB, 1999x4000px
>>94144511
>>
>>94144880
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_MacMurray
>>
>>94144511
Didnt some guy say Cena was spotted in SDCC with WB officials? What happened to that?
>>
>>94144511
>no casting announcement for Shazam yet
>Dwayne Johnson keeps talking about being Black Adam
>Black Adam in Injustice 2, but not Billy

yep, its Black Adam.
>>
>>94144548
You have no idea at what point in the movie this takes place.
>>
File: Deathstroke-Justice-League-Suit.jpg (809KB, 1883x966px) Image search: [Google]
Deathstroke-Justice-League-Suit.jpg
809KB, 1883x966px
It's Deathstroke
>>
>>94149994
>Ezra /fa/ AF
>Gal dooking max adorbs and even a little busty
Why did they change for the panel?
>>
>>94144534
>No Gotham Sirens
Why do you even want such a movie?
>>
File: 1500968587064.jpg (286KB, 1800x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1500968587064.jpg
286KB, 1800x1026px
You can thank me later
>>
>>94151097
That's stupid
>>
>>94144511
That's Jeremy Irons.
>>
>>94151097
>Sitting on a table next to a window and with a bottle of wine
>Even remotely close to the scene in the trailer

Ok.
>>
It's Superman.

The most boring and predictable decision is the most likely one in the DCUniverse. That's just how it be with this movie series.
>>
>>94151097
It's Superman you 9/11 theorist piece of stupid garbage
>>
>>94151703
>>94151715
It's Supergirl.

You all are going to be bitching come late October when it gets leaked. So, I'm telling you first. Super Girl was on Themyscara in some contraption, sleeping. She participated in the first war and was partially the reason for victory. You think a bunch of Amazonians, Men, and Atlantians could hold off the hordes of Apokolips alone?
>>
>>94151657
Obviously the storyboard isn't 100% match of the actual outcome.
They replaced the wine with Alfred's glass of whiskey
>>
>>94144534
>Flashpoint this early
Well, when you start your multiverse with an amalgam of Dark Knight Returns and Death of Superman, I guess you might as well double down
>>
It's Denzel playing John Stewart
Not even kidding
>>
>>94144829
>DC cucks themselves by being too scared of calling him Captain Marvel and instead pushing the Shazam meme
>>
>>94152105
They aren't allowed to have Captain Marvel be anywhere in the title so of course they are going to change things up. Avoids all the "Why is he Captain Marvel if he's DC?" shit and let's them push an original name even if it is inferior to the previous.
>>
>>94144534
Well, he IS one of the earliest heroes, relatively speaking. Came out right after supes. Cut him some slack.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.