[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all kryptonians about the same in power under the yellow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5674586869.jpg (204KB, 1100x560px) Image search: [Google]
5674586869.jpg
204KB, 1100x560px
Are all kryptonians about the same in power under the yellow sun or are there huge disparities in powerlevels just like we humans have some people exceptionally weak and some who are exceptionally strong?

How strong/powerful is Kal-El by kryptonian standards? Very strong, slightly above average, average, below average?
>>
how does supergirl's skirt stay proper?
>>
Since Zod is a general and considered very dangerous he is probably in the upper tiers of strength within kryptonian standards.
>>
depends on how much exposure to Solar energy they had, back in the New Kryton Arc, Supes and a random Kryptonian were bombarded with K shells, the guy died but Supes was only worse for wear.
>>
>>94140467
So, even if other kryptonians who survived the apocalypse of their planet moved to earth they would be far below Clark in power because he has been under the yellow sun for longer?
>>
I'm curious about this, doubt they'll ever go in depth
>>
>>94140681
Let me put it this way. Kal-El is Jor-El levels of intelligence and Jor-El was their most brilliant scientist ever. They STILL decided to put Superman as a high ranking military officer because he was that strong/skilled.
>>
Depends on whether the yellow sun magnifies their strength of grants them a flat amount of additional super strength. In the case of the former the differences between their strength levels would also be magnified, while the latter means they'd have almost the same level of strength and the disparities would be equal to pre-yellow sun conditions.
>>
Kal-El is to the average Kryptonian what Batman is for the average human.
>>
>>94140248
When she is flying, air rushing by her will push her skirt to her legs thus making her skirt stay proper.
>>
>>94140200
In the 70's there was a decent Phantom Zone two-parter where they established that Supes had a higher 'invulnerability' than the others since he had been on Earth his whole life.
>>
>>94140200
Depends on what is canon I guess. Either length of time exposed to the yellow sun or rate of solar absorption.
>>
>>94142374
Nightwing
>>
Superman has
1. Longer exposure to yellow sunlight
2. More experience in using powers.
3. Martial arts training from BatGod, lol.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.