[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: DFg9_OHU0AA6Gw8.jpg (42KB, 676x188px) Image search: [Google]
DFg9_OHU0AA6Gw8.jpg
42KB, 676x188px
Paramount is Fucking with Warner Bros wow Paramount cant even afford a fake mustache
>>
How fucking stupid.
>>
>>94135215
They're jelly because they don't have a big franchise like Warner or Disney, they're fucking screwed so they do petty shit like this
>>
This got my blood boiling
>>
Now Its Just a Matter Of Question Are They Trying To Sabotage The Movie
>>
It's called appearance contract, kids. Every movie has one.
>>
>>94135685

Pretty much. They have the right to him first because Justice League shit should be over by now, so they aren't gonna make things easier for another company.

Why should they? It's not their fault WB is stupid and is letting Whedon redo half the movie.
>>
>>94135541
same
>>
It's super easy to regrow a mustache so what the hell's the deal?
>>
>>94135750
Paramount said he cant
>>
>>94135716
>Why should they? It's not their fault WB is stupid
Should have just ended your sentence there.
>>
>>94135750
He's shooting both at the same time and Paramount has the priority. Fake moustaches look lame and shaving and regrowing every couple of days will end up causing continuity issues.
>>
>>94135215
Believable fake facial hair is infinitely more difficult to digitally add than it is to take it away.

I don't really see the issue here.
>>
>>94135874
Oh Piss Off
>>
What if they went the other way and gave Superman a digital beard instead of a digital shave?
>>
>>94135215
Does his character really need a mustache for Mission Impossible?

Unless he's playing a big character with a mustache, I don't see why his character in the film needs a mustache.
>>
Its costing Millions for Warner Bros Just to do that
>>
>>94136126
They should definitely go back to bearded Cavill from MoS, that was a good look
>>
>>94136131
Because they're halfway done and he has a mustache already.
>>
>>94136264
Ahhh. That makes more sense. That would confuse the audience then.
>>
>>94135215
I'm glad it's not just every person who hates WB but every studio too
>>
All DCEU stuff so far has been shit, and it's not going to get better. Batman V Superman was all the best source material in the entire DC Universe, and they still fucked it.
>>
>>94135215
Do you want the mustache on or off?

too bad
>>
>WB
JUSTice League.
>>
>>94135685
Eh, a good counter-example is Ewan McGregor in Star Wars.

In between I and II he grew a beard (of his own volition) and turned up to their costuming sessions. George spoke to him, said he looked good and he'd basically be wearing the same outfit as Episode I, they were just changing his hair.

Ewan turns up to the first day of shooting, clean shaven. Everyone assumed someone would have said something about the beard.
>>
>cavil is going to be in two movies based on spy shows from the 60s
Neat. Also I'm really happy The Man from UNCLE sequel is looking like it's moving forward
>>
>>94136080
Zu Hui, Sun, Li, Ling Hu, Xhe Xin, Su Pak, Xi Yin, Yu Lin, and Sun Ho who would have had to animate that mustache say piss off to you as well.
>>
>>94136998
El Hombre de Acero.
>>
>>94137153
Maybe he and Nolan can get together for that Bond film they've both wanted forever
>>
>>94135215
this more speaks to the state of Warner Bros.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.