[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ characters that you relate too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0108.jpg (1MB, 1576x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
1MB, 1576x2100px
I know it sounds edgy, but rorscach has helped me out with depression. A character who has mental illness and is disillusioned with the political system gave me someone i can feel for. I really hope dc doesn't fuck him up when they introduce him into the dc universe.
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (166KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
166KB, 600x674px
>be me
>live in my older brother's shadow
>my family always compare me to him
>I just want to be my own person
>>
I think Rorschach's character was supposed to be sympathetic for the viewers
>>
>>94134541
No, I'm pretty sure Moore said he was supposed to be unlikeable.
>>
>tfw relate to Rorschach because you too are a crazy, filthy, stinky, awkward maniac nobody actually likes and that has only one friend on whom you have a crush on
>>
>>94134679
>makes a character that doesnt change his ideals, not even in the face of armageddon
>thinking people wont admire that
Is moore delusional?
>>
>>94134443
The only way to prove you're superior to your sibling is to kill them.
>>
>>94134718
Plz say this is a guy, i want to see my fellow anons get tight boipussy
>>
>>94134740
Watch literally any interview with him and then you tell me
>>
>>94134679
>warns all his former superhero friends that someone might be trying to kill them one by one
>"lol sure rorscach whatever you say"
rorscach just gets shit on by his superhero pals because he's the only super hero left and takes his ideals too far he's like that autistic kid everyone knew in highschool but no one really kept in touch with
>>
>>94134679
Then couldn't articulate that in this writing.
>>
>>94134904
he's supposed to be a hypocrite, with his opinion of the comedian's rape, and the atomic bomb that was dropped on japan

funny enough, both those things were left out of the movie version
>>
File: implying Rorschach is cool.jpg (1MB, 1680x2620px) Image search: [Google]
implying Rorschach is cool.jpg
1MB, 1680x2620px
>>94134541
nah
>>
>>94134018

I unironically relate to Rorschach's stilted taciturn way of talking, inability to empathize with others, pessimistic outlook, discomfort with sexuality, only having one friend who's obviously just putting up with you because he's a bit of a loser, having an alternate persona you consider your real self, constantly getting into fights and, worst of all, being a ginger

and there's certain touches about his character that you'll only pick up on if you had a shit impoverished childhood too (being used to eating unheated beans because you had to get food yourself as a kid, higher tolerance to the cold because you grew up without any heating)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.