[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to think that BTTF 2 takes place in Watchman universe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
I like to think that BTTF 2 takes place in Watchman universe.

>inb4 vietnam war inconsistency
>>
>>94133533
How was Old Biff able to return to his timeline after he had already gone back and gave himself the almanac?
>>
>>94133615
Manhattan fuckery
>>
>>94133615
Back to the Future's time travel rules make absolutely no fucking sense. They work however the plot needs them to work. You want to watch a film with consistent time travel rules, you watch Primer. There was a deleted scene after he got out of the Delorean where his hand started fading away because the Loraine of that new timeline shot him in 1998 when she discovered he murdered George and he didn't exist in 2015 any more.
>>
>>94133615
The whole series is a bunch of plotholes. If Marty really fucked up his parents getting together he would've been erased on the spot, I don't think the universe gives you a grace period in that situation. The car is still cool as fuck though.
>>
>>94133615
somehow i feel a movie that made a joke of a car into their plot device isn't too concerned with hard theoretical science
>>
The writers say that they based him off Trump, but Trump was nothing like that in 1985 and he wasnt even that big of a deal back then.

Tom Wilson the actor who played biff says he didnt base his character on Trump. The writers are just making it up for political reasons.

Which makes it so weird that they got him so similar to modern day Trump in a movie about time travel
>>
THIS IS LITERALLY JUST A /tv/ THREAD
>>
>>94134685
nope. It relates to the comic Watchmen.

The giant interdimensional squid broke through a tear in the universe that was caused by the paradox of old and young jennifer seeing each other, old biff breached the timelines that why he ended up back in his original 2015
>>
>>94133615

Personally, I've always had the headcanon that the time machine is like a protective "shell" around whoever rides inside it as it travels thru time, since it's an inanimate object. When you leave that protective casing, you're subject to whatever the time-space continuum karma has waiting for you. Kinda like in Star Trek: First Contact; the Enterprise was able to avoid the Borg's time travel fuckery by being inside their time warp field or whatever.
>>
>>94134685
Pretty much, but the mods will allow it because OP made a "connection" with something actually /co/-related (Watchmen), even thought a majority of the post here are focused on a live action movies plotholes.
>>
>>94134751
What if the squid was like a time wraith and came to "correct" the timeline by destroying the bad 1985?
>>
Isnt Manhattan responsible for all of the DC universe?
>>
>>94134875
that sounds more like something you get the langoliers for
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.