[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man Homecoming End Credits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DFYvSpIXkAAmddk.jpg (21KB, 536x354px) Image search: [Google]
DFYvSpIXkAAmddk.jpg
21KB, 536x354px
Are you still mad?
>>
The only ones who are mad are /pol/tards and DCucks.
>>
>>94131897
Nah, it's good fun.
I had fun with the movie for what? Two hours? It was an interesting experience to have the joke be on the audience in this weird way.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 680x501px
>>94131897
>Didn't tease me for any future movies

Heck yeah I'm still mad, that's why I stay for the after-credits.
It's part of the reason I still see every Marvel movie too, at this point I'm riding this train to Infinity War. I could care less about whether the individual movies are any good.
>>
>>94131897
It was a deadpool end credits rip off, deadpool post credits scene was FAR superior as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBhXz6WhitA
>>
>>94131897
It was funny
>>
>>94132118
>could care less
This is the average intelligence of the MCUfag.
>>
>>94131897
Cap did just summarize my thoughts on the movie
>>
>>94131897
Nah. I had a nice laugh
>>
>>94131897
It was funny.
>>
>>94131897
I walked out of the theater laugthing, actually. This was a great joke.
>>
>>94132260
>MCUfag.

Truly as well as >>94131897 OP being equally stupid
>>
>>94131897
Nah, I was never mad. It was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>94132008
>It was an interesting experience to have the joke be on the audience in this weird way.
Ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRJ38y4Jn6k
>>
>>94131897
>wait the whole credits, expecting some funny extra scene or a teaser for IW
>get the whole "ha ha, fooled you" schtick
>turn to my friend and ask "Did Captain America just troll us?"
>>
>>94131997
Marvel fans = /pol/ tho,

even is the studio is made of cucks.
>>
>>94131897
Iron Man 3 was worst.
>>
I just watched it today
The whole movie had this awkward, fun feel to it...and this end scene felt the same way...
>>
>>94131897
I'm not even mad.
The cap PSAs were a great part of the movie, and this scene was funny.
>>
Yea because I paid 10 bucks for that trash
>>
>>94132260
>dc is so shit they can't even get those people to stick with them
kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.