[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they be saved, or are they too far gone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Marvel_Legacy_poster_003.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Legacy_poster_003.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
Can they be saved, or are they too far gone?
>>
Why are ghost Rider and ghost driver missing?
>>
>>94131147
>Can they be saved
All the SJW shit will be removed next year if the sales drop more, they'll keep Cap Dyke untill the movie ofc and maybe Morales or Riri if Bendis is still there
>>
>>94132204
The ghetto bitch riri should be removed, and miles should be given an actual character
>>
Why did sjws target our comics media to turn into their political mouthpeice?
>>
>>94132251
>miles should be given an actual character
He's just the black spiderman and should be removed, you can't work with that without kill or remove spiderman, that is what they are trying now
>>
Every time I see Moon girl I just get more and more confused and disgusted
>>
>>94132251

More interaction between black blot/the thing and Moon girl.

I want sam wilson hang out with miles morale.
>>
File: DC BTFO.jpg (47KB, 619x742px) Image search: [Google]
DC BTFO.jpg
47KB, 619x742px
>>94131147
>being this salty
Maybe next month, DC. But probably not.
>>
>>94131147
They could be, but they won't.

Almost nobody at the company really cares anymore.
They're backed by mouse money so they're free to phone it in forever.
It's like a shitty professor getting tenure.
>>
File: Dollars&units.gif (101KB, 619x368px) Image search: [Google]
Dollars&units.gif
101KB, 619x368px
>>94132604
>>
>>94131147
It would take mass firings at this point, so no.

Just sit back and enjoy the shitshow.
>>
>>94132604
>>94132747
Thats just because the cucks keep pushing it, doesnt mean people are buying
>>
>>94132790
the 2 bigs sell cheap, you can see how they shrink, marvel is bigger and sell cheaper or maybe both of them are overshipping
>>
>>94132604
You goyims are as bad as sonyfags
>>
>>94132204
It's already been rumored that the REAL Relaunch is happening in 2018 and will be based around Thanos event (just in time for the movie!).

Legacy is just a temporally boost to get a quick buck before the real relaunch happens.
>>
>>94132269
They didn't. They don't buy or read comics. The creators turned on us, tried marketing to them, and when they realized these people don't like comics, they blame us for making the medium look unappealing.
>>
In theory they could be saved, but they are not yet desperate enough to try.
>>
>>94132204
Merely getting rid of SJW stuff won't save Marvel. Problems are much larger than that and started over a decade ago. Don't be myopic.
>>
>>94132875
One of the complaints about Marvel is their floppies and trades are overpriced.
>>
I wan to to chime in and say the SJW characters aren't horrible in and of themselves, but the fact the the origins and writing for them is fucking awful.

A latina Miss America could be pretty interesting, but instead we get a magical lesbian for the perfect lesbian dimension who is so beloved from page 1, that she gets to punch Hitler instead of Steve.

Get better writers. That's how you solve this.
>>
>>94134233
America is only really that bad in her solo. She's fine in Ultimates.

I don't know why they'd sabotage her like that.
>>
>>94134292

Fair enough, but it seems like a recurring theme that all the diversity hires are poorly written, or become famous/accepted/Avengers through little to no actual merit in-universe.

Even worse when there are characters who already exist that would make for food legacy characters. Like why is Did I a thing when they had established Rhodey had a nice who was proficient with armor tech?

Regardless, current Marvel' s writing seems to suck even for comic book plots.
>>
>>94134292
The inverse of Moon Girl, whose solo is okay but she's a fucking nightmare everywhere else.
>>
>>94131147
Sure. Have them bring back tits and ass as a sign they aren't pandering to SJWs with bullshit stories and redesigns anymore. That should bring back some old customers and piss of the SJWs enough to buy the books. Angry fans buy books according to Breevort after all. Then write stories uninterrupted by line wide crossover events. I'd say write good stories but Marvel doesn't have a writer left who is worth a damn.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.