[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers: Infinity War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: DFHCZKWVoAA1aga.jpg (193KB, 670x1191px) Image search: [Google]
DFHCZKWVoAA1aga.jpg
193KB, 670x1191px
"Alright Guardians, this could be dangerous so let's put on our mean faces"
>>
>still just wearing a red jacket
Please make it stop.
>>
File: 11435360836.jpg (41KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
11435360836.jpg
41KB, 400x522px
I feel like the only one that really enjoys the MCU/Avengers but fucking hates the GotG.

Yes, I'm anally ravaged that they'll play a big role in Infinity War. Yes, I know that it makes sense they'll be there, still doesn't make them less obnoxious as characters. I used to be content that the Russos/Markus&McFeely were handling them, but Gunn confirmed that he's the one writing for the GotG in the movie, so fuck me I guess. His characterization and comedy style is somehow even worse than Whedon's.
>>
File: 723.jpg (33KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
723.jpg
33KB, 582x600px
>>94130199
Meme Star Lord is here to stay buddy
>>
>>94130261
>His characterization and comedy style is somehow even worse than Whedon's.
Jesus, imagine having this much shit taste
>>
>>94130330
>he enjoys epic turd and dick jokes
Yeah, the only one here with shit taste is you.
>>
>>94130261
Sounds like it's just not your thing man. To me Guardians is the comics+Troma+Farscape+Star Wars+70s music thrown into a blender. there was never any doubt about how much I'd love it even with the deviations from the source material Gunn made.

I'm pretty stoked about them being in Infinity War, but at least the Avengers will actually get to be the heroes that save the day, which is more than you can say of Infinity Gauntlet.
>>
>>94130199
Good.

I like the jacket. He can have the blue uniform once Thanos shatters his hopes and dreams.
>>
>>94130361
>He takes everything seriously
DC is the other way Snyder
>>
File: meme off bro you and me.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
meme off bro you and me.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (39KB, 590x328px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
39KB, 590x328px
>>94130053
>>94130199
>Ego destroying Star-Lord's mask meant nothing
>Guardians and Vol 2 weren't a 2-part origin story setting up both the core of the 2008 team and the 1969 team, with Vol 3 being a fully-realized Guardians movie.
>We'll never see the Guardians as a uniformed, cohesive response unit that's dedicated to protecting the galaxy,but just happens to be made of unqualified jackasses, instead they're a ragtag group that keeps getting dragged into cosmic shenanigans directly related to their family drama or problems they cause themselves by being jerks forever.

Damn I'm salty as fuck.
>>
>>94130775
How many more times are you going to post this?
>>
>>94130199

It's a fucking photoshop

I swear you retards are easier to fool every year
>>
>>94130841
To be fair he's still wearing that attire in the trailer.
>>
>>94130823
This is the second time I posted it, and the first time all I got was someone asking me what the fuck I was talking about. If there's a time and a place to post it, it's here, surely.

As for how many times I'll post it from here on out, as many as it takes for me to stop being salty and for you to stop being assblasted.
>>
>>94130823
At this point I think that guy is just false flagging.
>>
File: 1500785841825.jpg (23KB, 750x398px) Image search: [Google]
1500785841825.jpg
23KB, 750x398px
>>94130841
>>94130856
He still has it in the movie tho
>>
>>94130944
I never liked how they take their masks off so much in the MCU.
Karl Urban kept the helmet on the entire fucking time in Dredd. Nobody else seems to give a shit.
>>
>>94131095
Actors need facetime. Dredd is about not taking your helmet off.

There seems to be this dumb theory that audiences can't identify with an unmoving mask, which is ridiculous, since comic-book audiences are all autistic anyway, so they'd probably find it easier than identifying with a human face.
>>
>>94131095
That's because Urban is the fucking man.
>>
>>94131144
>There seems to be this dumb theory that audiences can't identify with an unmoving mask
That's bullshit.

Studios just want their darlings to be recognized by the viewers and boost their popularity.
>>
>>94131095
It's usually the studio's decision to do that, the actor is part of the product they're trying to sell you. I believe Karl Urban took a pay cut, which is why he never takes off his helmet. You swear anybody is gonna reject Disney money here.
>>
>>94130775
You really ought to actually read GOTGv2 instead of going off summaries and cartoon. Yes, they were a team and not a "family," but they were still ragtag underdog a-holes that bickered and squabbled amongst themselves constantly.
>>
>>94131170
>>94131095
>>94131144
>Studios just want their darlings to be recognized by the viewers and boost their popularity.
RJ really doesn't need more popularity considering he is by far the most popular actor in the MCU cast but that doesn't stop him from not wearing the suit for 90% of every film he is in
>>
>>94131271
Nigger RDJ is vanity incarnate. I bet he's the one requesting more close ups every movie.
>>
>>94131257
Dude, I've read the comic. I'm not saying they need to be a "family", that's an angle the MCU has gone more for, and I'm fine with that. I'm saying that I'd like to see them working more as a response unit operating out of a base, like Knowhere.

The dynamics in the MCU are fine, and they've been building them up for two movies, but the plot and conflicts are still very much rooted in the characters. The DnA run basically had a batsignal in the form of dimensional anomalies, and then the Guardians showed up, possibly fucked things up, and the conflict built from there.

In the movies, it's just them dealing with their personal problems as a "family", and it's by happy coincidence that their personal problems always seem to be massive cosmic blowouts. It's all a bit too neat and dynastic for me. I think the movies would benefit from the injection of a more classic superhero formula, amped up to cosmic levels.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.