[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of the hill reboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: king-of-the-hill-netflix.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
king-of-the-hill-netflix.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>ITT: We act like executives that want to write a modern day reboot to king of the hill

I'll start peggy is now always right and is an activist
>>
Hank is now gay
>>
>>94128410
The real question is how do they have the characters age if they do a reboot.

Are all the characters 8 years older? So Bobby and Joseph would be 22 in the new show?
>>
>tranny or feminist joins Team Strickland
>Hank doesn't really care as long as they are a team player
>obviously doing a poor job so Hank intervenes
>they go on a rant on how they don't need male help and as usual everyone thinks Hank is in the wrong for thinking her kind always need help
>Hank talks to Peggy who tells him what to do
>Cut back to Strickland where the tranny/feminist is struggling to do work
>Hank just watches as they fail miserably
>Eventually helps out and tells them that a team sees no gender (unless its tennis or soccer) and that they're all in this together and should work with each other
>gentle guitar strum
>credits
>>
>Turns out Joseph isn't actually John Redcorn's son
>Because he isn't even Nancy's son
>Dale accidentally mixed his child up with that of a nice native couple at a playground way back and didn't realize it
>They find this out because said couple finally tracks them down
>Dale believes that kid is actually an evil clone created by the government to try and replace Joseph
>>
So yeah i didnt watch the original show, so add a cool kid in the family or something, also a baby and a talking animal
>>
>>94129087
If the show went on for another year I would see something like this happening
>>
>>94128410
didn't one of the voices die?
>>
>>94131304
Pretty sure Luanne's voice is dead, yeah.
>>
>>94128701
Would explain how he ended up with Peggy
>>
>>94131304

new season starts off with luanne's funeral.

Lucky raises Gracie, now a a rebellious redneck pre-teen
>>
>>94129234
While the set up is certainly funny, it kinda destroys the Dale/Joseph relationship. The was an episode of Dinosaurs that did almost the exact same thing with a (possible?) egg swap and it wasn't that great, lemme tell ya.
>>
>>94132470
they don't call her peggy for nothing anon
>>
>>94128410
This can go one of two ways

>Hank and co. are suddenly left wing and spout out generic liberal views

>Hank and co. are turned into stereotypical Trumptard right-wingers, and all of their nuance goes out the window so they could purely be mocked relentlessly. No character development or insight whatsoever.
>>
Strange I haven't seen a "Peggy becomes a Vegan" one
>>
>Bobby becomes transgender
>that boy aint right
>>
>>94137023
Peggy's stupid not brain dead.

>Bill tries to become a vegan to be with a new woman of the week
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.