[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC news from SDCC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Kenan What Is Even Going on.png (327KB, 459x593px) Image search: [Google]
Kenan What Is Even Going on.png
327KB, 459x593px
Just got off the plane from traveling for work. What did I miss lads? What happened at SDCC? DC comics, tv, movies, games, whatever.
>>
>>94128328
The hell kind of plane flight took a full weekend?
>>
Only comics stuff because I don't give a shit about movies and games:

>"Terrifics", a DC take on the Fantastic Four featuring Mr. Terrific, Phantom Girl, Plastic-Man and Metamorpho, written by Jeff Lemire with art by Ivan Reis
>Duke Thomas gets his own book: "The Signal"
>Young Animal is becoming a branch of Vertigo, it'll have a DC crossover in the future, Cave Carson and Shade will be taking a short hiatus before the next story arc
>Jeff Lemire is also writing a Hawkman: Found miniseries that is expected to spin into a full Hawkman series
>Frank Miller is doing Superman: Year One with John Romita Jr.
>Grant Morrison announced Wonder Woman: Earth One vol. 2 with Yanick Paquette and Arkham Asylum 2 with Chris Burnham
>couple of minor details and teasers about Metal and Doomsday Clock, nothing really substantial
>Tim Drake is coming back in Detective Comics
>Kenan Kong is going to eat pizza for the first time
>there's a new series called Gotham Garage coming out that's basically the same premise as DC Bombshells, an alt history story that ties in with a series of pin-up inspired figurines
>>
>>94128401
International travel. Flying from Kiev back to Colorado

>>94129126
>>couple of minor details and teasers about Metal and Doomsday Clock, nothing really substantial
Aww, I was looking forward to this
>>"Terrifics", a DC take on the Fantastic Four featuring Mr. Terrific, Phantom Girl, Plastic-Man and Metamorpho, written by Jeff Lemire with art by Ivan Reis
>>Grant Morrison announced Wonder Woman: Earth One vol. 2 with Yanick Paquette and Arkham Asylum 2 with Chris Burnham
Nice
>>Kenan Kong is going to eat pizza for the first time
Very nice
>>Frank Miller is doing Superman: Year One with John Romita Jr.
Wait what?

Thanks anon, what about the TV and movies?
>>
>>94129297
Flash's movie is now Flashpoint, rumors of dubious merit that they're replacing Affleck after The Batman, Wonder Woman 2 announced, Shazam! still on track, Justice League Dark movie isn't dead, new Justice League trailer, new trailers and info for the new seasons of the existing CW shows + Black Lightning's debut season

Also since the other guy didn't mention it, DC's making a big push for "Evergreen" books that you can just pick up and read on their own a la Watchmen, DKR, All-Star Supes, etc. which is why we're getting stuff like Arkham Asylum 2, Superman Year One, more of the Earth One books, etc. so expect more OGNs in the future (and they mentioned Gaiman by name when they were talking about this, so presumably he has one in the works).
>>
>>94129126
Games? Did they announce any neat game shit?
>>
>>94129573
I don't really keep up with game news but from what I've seen there's been nothing from DC.
>>
>>94129573
Batman Telltale 2
Starfire Injustice 2 in august
>>
>>94129126
>>"Terrifics", a DC take on the Fantastic Four featuring Mr. Terrific, Phantom Girl, Plastic-Man and Metamorpho, written by Jeff Lemire with art by Ivan Reis
>Frank Miller is doing Superman: Year One with John Romita Jr.
>Jeff Lemire is also writing a Hawkman: Found miniseries that is expected to spin into a full Hawkman series

Fuck yeah
>>
>>94129423

>"Evergreen" books

Smart. DC has always been harder to get into as a new reader than Marvel
>>
>>94129126
>>94129297
>>94129833
Doc Shaner will also be doing art for The Terrifics, along with the character designs obviously.
>>
>>94129423
>Using a movie to retcon movies
Huh, that's one way to do it
>>
>>94130166
Reis to Shaner is gonna be jarring
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.