[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK WAS ROXANNE???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

WHERE THE FUCK WAS ROXANNE???
>>
Most people don't stay with their high school sweetheart, anon.
>>
>>94128047
She moved to another town after her attempted suicide after the abortion.
>>
>>94128047
Same place Max' mother was.
>>
The cancer finally got her.

You didn't think that was a nose, did you?
>>
>>94128047
It was 3 years later anon, it is completely reasonable to break up with someone in that amount of time
>>
>>94128047
She turned legal and got Pete'd
>>
>>94128047
She don't have to put on that red light
>>
>>94128826
Max trew a car on the river and convinced his father to illegally invade a show over her
>>
Turning on a red light?
>>
>>94128047
Since this is all fiction and there is no established canon to say otherwise I believe they found each other again after college.
>>
>>94129128
Hormones are a hell of a thing
>>
>>94128047
People break up. Especially when they're going off to college.
>>
File: Mona.png (119KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
Mona.png
119KB, 300x423px
>>94128047
Cucked
>>
Think we'd ever get more of Max growing up? It's cheesy, but as a fresh-ish college grad myself, I'd like to see what he got up to.

Now I'm just making myself nervous about my quarter life crisis
>>
>>94130779
Don't sweat it, just make sure that you get a job related to your field right away or you'll be languishing at home with a dead end job until you're over 35 and the urge to kill yourself finally wins out over the natural urge of self preservation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.