[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never watched Frozen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: eu_frozen_gt_rush_r_f17ace62.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
eu_frozen_gt_rush_r_f17ace62.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
Is it as good as they say?
>>
no.

it's good, don't get me wrong, but its not worth the hype it gets
>>
>>94125559

No, not at all. But maybe you're already part of Them and you just don't know it, so you'll absolutely love this movie. I don't know.
>>
>>94125578
It's alright.
I don't understand the massive hype it was given, but it isn't trash.
>>
It's like a happier version of Akira
>>
>>94125559
No. But since it's Disney you know it's at least better than everything else including one made by Studo Ghibli's fucking Miyazaki that depicts a story about a hardowrking guy in fucking WWII doing shit he loves but nooooo their kids liked Frozen and Elsa and FUCKING Let it go so of course it's a good choice for animated pitcture cause the oscars are hacks and think this poor piece of shit that had to be reworked for over two decades still retains any semblence to the snow queen's original plot and they had to make it marketable cause disney wan't s mroe fukicn g money instead of FUCKING MIYAZAKI WHY DIDN"T THE WIND RISES GET THE OSCARE WHY IS HOLLYWOOD SO SHIT FUCK
>>
>>94125611
wtf do you mean by that!?!?!
>>
>/co/ calls Frozen 'overrated' and 'SJW', even though it isn't
>/co/ unanimously loves Zootopia, despite the fact it genuinely is overrated and SJW

Furfags and their hypocrisy.
>>
>>94125943
Except Zootopia is redpilled
>>
File: FROZEN2.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px)
FROZEN2.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
>>94125559

it's modern TLK, a distaster going to happen but it didnt.

they rewrote it midway during the production because the villain song was so uplifing it couldnt be a villain song anymore.

made disney billions, and will continue for years.
>>
>>94126433
tlk stands for the lion king right?
>>
>>94125559
No
It's good if you go in with no expectations, and it has a weird charm of its own, but it's a rushed clusterfuck because they kept rewriting everything, there was no time to animate it properly and it shows.

But some people, like me, find themselves loving it despite all the glaring flaws. Give it a watch but keep your expectations low.
>>
>>94126547
indeed.

it's nowhere near as good, it's just very profitable and meme'd to death.
>>
>>94126612
right
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.