[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a cartoon plot and rate the one above yours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 40

Write a cartoon plot and rate the one above yours.
>>
File: 1398103892657.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1398103892657.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>Autobots and Decepticons arrive on Earth
>they don't take the guise of vehicles, but humans
>and not normal humans either, but teenagers
>they enroll in rival high schools
>and they duke it out not just on the battlefield, but on the basketball courts and science fairs
>while also having to deal with normal teenager stuff, with hilarious results
>>
Dragon Ball Z but with guns and sex
>>
Mecha Hitler and Mecha Stalin fight in downtown Paris for the fate of Europe
>>
>>94125378
former sex slave becomes a mercenary in medieval wasteland.
lots of death and rape happen but there's a happy ending.
>>
>>94125654
...do they still transform into robots?
>>
A young mouse wielding a sewing-needle for a sword and a button for a shield meets a cat who becomes her trusty mount and they go on adventures, freeing the land from the rule of an evil frog count.
>>
>>94125942
Yep. Robots in disguise as people instead of vehicles and whatnot
>>
>>94125946
I feel like I"ve seen this posted before. Wasn't there a snake wizard?
>>
>>94125914
are they on a boat for a long period of time?
>>
Taiwanese hooker rapes a british flagpole, causing an international incident in which the queen's personal shitter becomes a national treasure.
Also, vampires with AIDS are involved.

Starring John Travolta.
>>
Reboot Bravestar into being a Space Indian in the Old Space West.

And we just license the fuck out of sugary foods.
>>
>>94125969
Huh. Well that will end well when kids try to insist they're autobots and cut their arms open.
>>
or “ケータイ”, which means “Mobile” as in “Mobile phone”) and “Ai” (“愛”, which means “Love”).

Origin
The premise of the copypasta[1] goes like this:

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>94125378
Teenage cyborg fights dragons that have taken over the world.

>>94126032
This is a meme.
>>
A universe that features people with powers as part of their normal populace.
Each city has a police force that's essentially a small super-hero squadron.
Show is focused on the relationship between the twins codenamed "Firefly" and "Lightning Bug" (he has fire powers, she has electricity powers).
>>
>>94126071
Could be cool, but the art will either make it or break it

Slice of life about kids in Alaska, with a lot of horror cliche you see in Alaska.
30 days of night
4rth kind
>>
>>94125980
Yeah, that was me.
I've been spending entirely too much time here.
>>
>>94126032
What is even funny about this copypasta?

Baneposting is funny because of Nolan's horrendous writing; but I never got what was so funny about this copypasta. It just sounds like a standard anime trope plot that if it didn't have the label "Fictionpress" and was made by a professional studio people would probably suck dick to it.
>>
4 friends go on a camping trip together out in the semi-local mountains, their campsite is attacked by a FUCKING WEREWOLF(!!!!!), whom they are all bitten by.

A month goes by and all of them develop strange new abilities and a craving for raw meat. Full moon comes up and they all get swole and furry, noses become snouts, ears move up on top, but they remain bipedal and as intelligent as ever. They use their new situation to fight crime and take down a local crime syndicate who, suprise, is actually RAN by the guy that bit/cursed them. Also, they have to spare because reasons.

Also, since it's split 4 ways, each will be strong in 1 aspect while comparatively weaker in others. Heightened senses, Agility, Rapid Healing, Heart?

>could work, but just being set in Alaska might take away any longevity.
>>
>>94127122
Oh also they'd order meats "Extra rare", probably mostly hamburgers since, cartoon, but I can see them getting steak, or getting Pho with hunks of raw steak dropped in.
>>
a small guys fall from a big guy
unable to call them in he is given a magical mosquito man with dr paveleer and 3 friends
hilarity ensure when the hired guns have lots of loyalty and wonder why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>>
A cartoon focusing around the TEACHERS not the students this time.
>>
>Main character's parents are a retired Magical Girl and her not!Tuxedo Mask hubby
>She has magical bullshit kung fu powers
>Just wants to live a normal life and go to highschool like a normal kid, not fight crime or shit

Every episode is her trying to avoid super hero shenanigans until she one-shots whatever z-list tier supervillain one of her classmates tried to become.
>>
>>94127815
as a high school teacher, this panders to me
please, go on
>>
A cartoon featuring superheros based on classic Universal monsters(Dracula, Frankenstein,Mummy, Gillman). The main protagonist is a teenage boy who gets wrapped up in their struggle with the WIlliams clan(a centuries old clan of witches and warlocks.) He is killed but is revived as a revenant(somewhere between a ghost and a zombie). Now he is a part of the conflict to keep the Book of the Dead out of hands of the Williams's.
>>
A scepter of catastrophic power breaks into 7 pieces. These pieces become humans, appearing on the modern-day earth with written-in memories. One on each continent. If the scepter is not brought together in a year, the world is doomed. They must find each other, before it is too late. And let's call it... "The Seven Handshakes".
>>
Main character is a teenage boy who discovers that magical creatures are real and live in secret on Earth, and it's up to him to help keep the peace between two worlds. But it's not the humans and monsters he needs to worry about, the government handled that long ago. Back in 1947 something happened that convinced all the ghosts, fairies, and other strange beasties that it was time to put aside their differences with their human neighbors for good. ALIENS! When the flying saucer crashed in Roswell all were united against the potential threat from space, and the supernatural has been quietly assimilated into the mundane. It's a secret from the public, but everybody who's anybody knows all about the truth. Unfortunately up until now our protagonist has been a nobody, and he has no idea how to deal with all these new revelations and responsibilities! He's joined by his teacher, who is a secret agent sent to train him, classmates that include a vampire, a pixie, and a yeti, and a group of aliens that defected to Earth and now live as the perfect suburban family. Oh, and it turns out that his long missing father is Dracula and now wants to be a part of his life. Not the best timing there, but at least he hasn't been evil since the 70's.

>>94127837
I've seen some of the comics about that. Would like to see how it would be turned into something ongoing without getting too stale.
>>
>>94127815
Seth Macfarlane
>alcholism
>cynical burn-outs
>inept dgaf teacher keeps job because "U.S./World History"
>"English" teacher doesn't speak english
>transgendered girl's coach.
>spineless principal
>lunch lady always hangs in the teacher's lounge despite not being welcome.
>teacher(F)-student(m) relationship played for laughs
>budget cut-backs played for laughs
>music program populated with the WORST people ever
>Music teacher is very clearly in the closet

Is this the REAL WORLD?
>>
>>94128194
Set in a Marvel or DC animated universe for random crossovers with other heroes?
>>
>two aliens accidentally crash land on a planet and fuck around
>accidentally discover that it's under a dictatorship
>accidentally join a resistance group
>accidentally bond with the members
>accidentally sacrifice themselves to save the planet
>accidentally escape at the last second and get off the planet
>accidentally get a statue built in their honor
>accidentally show up and kill the main villain before he can kill the resistance leader
>accidentally stay on the planet and start a new life
>accidentally
>>
File: KeitMoji.png (898KB, 726x398px) Image search: [Google]
KeitMoji.png
898KB, 726x398px
>>94126032

or "絵文字”, which means “Emoticon” as in “Emotion Icon”) and “映画” (which means “Movie”).

Origin
The premise of the copypasta[1] goes like this:

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately sends her a funny emoji to her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has sent him a heart-shaped-eyes emoji.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s stimulating, thoughtful, and emotion-filled conversation to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed emoji. After some investigation, he finds out that the emoji he sent to the girl is not the same emoji thought he sent. In fact, it doesn’t exist in this universe at all. There is also an alternate universe emoji counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own emoji, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private emojis in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of SONY PRODUCTIONS.
>>
>>94128355
>WOW! Aliens!
>>
A girl wakes up to see her breasts have tripled in size overnight becoming bigger than basketballs. What's more, she has begun lactating. Several shenanigans later it's revealed that her breast milk causes other girls breasts to grow. A pharmaceutical company gets wind of this information and seeks to capture her in order to use her as essentially a milk cow for a breast enlargement drug. Soon she is on the run, or at least as much of a run her giant tits will allow. Over the course of the series she will learn to live with her assets, the reason for their growth and even fall in love.
>>
>>94125946
>>94125980
>>94126155
Tell me more

I dig the fugg out of slightly anthropomorphic animals in medieval-y settings
>>
>>94125946
Mouseguard: the series?
>>
A boy gets into a street fight that ends up getting posted online and gets millions of views. As a result he's scouted by [name pending] academy, a school designed to straighten out problem students. After being enrolled he discovers that all of the students, and some of the teachers, are just as fight crazy as he is.
>>
Was disappointed to learn that Skeleton Warriors wasn't really about skeletons

Have a group of paladin like peace keepers in a sword and sorcery or sci fi setting (or even better a combo) that are cursed/blasted/mutated by the villain into skeletons while pursuing some rogues

Aside from their former gear, the ones who had various abilities and shit lose them and instead pick up sick skeleton powers

Feared for their undead appearance, the paladins and rogues are hunted by their former comrades and have to work together to survive while coming to the rescue of innocents in situations no others dare enter, while seeking to bring down the villain and regain their former bodies

Mix of straight laced do gooders, loveable scoundrels, and the odd fleshy ally for the cast
>>
>>94125378
>Dungeon Cube X
Dragonball z, but replace muscular men with muscular women, and replace sayians with kawai cat women. Cat girls must be 16 years old. Main characters name is Latte. Rival's name is princess Sugara of all Kawai's, sugara shows up to take the dunguon cubes to grant any wish with her over grown friend cookie, after Latte's dead sister Coffee tells them about it. Cookie asks Sugara what Latte's power level is, and Sugar yells at her for quoting stupid outdated memes.
>>94125654
7/10
>I'm imagining starscreen as a school bully who is also the school slut cheerleader.
>>94125675
9/10
Needs cat women who do shit.
>>94125752
7/10
>Needs to indicate comedic satire.
>>94125914
5/10
>fix your grammer and it will be a seven.
>>94125946
-5/10
No.
>>94126005
-10/10
>I'd watch this for ironic reasons.
>>94126071
10/10
>>94128194
/b/10
>>94128205
>>
>>94126136
>Art
Out of curiosity what kind of art style would make it watchable for you?

At best I can kind of shitscribble with scratches but I'd be shooting for something sort of like BTAS but more expressive.

Something that lends itself well to shadowed shots and a heavy atmosphere.
>>
>>94128791
Would watch/read. Will the protag actually be the one who ends up correctos the academia?

>>94125378
A Knight in his 40's decides to give magic a try. This is considered madness because magic is something you'll normally spend years of studying to get good at it. It's a light hearted show about an old Knight in magic elementary school being humiliated by kids on a daily basis
>>
>>94128791
This kinda reminds me of Real Bout High School where (part of) the premise was that a school was being run with the basic rule that teachers, students, and other faculty could settle disputes with martial arts fights (and could select a champion to fight for them so it was legalized dueling). They also televised and profited from the fights because of course. But while the manga has great art/designs and actually explores some consequences of the system, the characters were all 1 dimensional or mostly just awful people.

Your version sounds like it would be fun since you described it as "fight crazy" and therefore it may just be sillier/more enjoyable but I could just be projecting. Anyway, don't do what RBHS did and instead make some interesting characters beyond "kendo girl who wishes she was girlier" or "winsome shrine maiden hypocrite" and you might have something with this.

---

Anyway my idea: A centaur with magic potential powers wants to get into magical college, but cannot afford it nor does she want to follow her warlord mother's footsteps to pay for it so she gets random delivery jobs in a fantasy city, basically *trying* to avoid being a mercenary or having crazy adventures but she ends up in plights related tangentially to them anyway. Has a fairy buddy with her who has a good gambler's sense and they try to make money and eke out a future in a video game fantasy inspired world.
>>
>>94128920
A true Kawai... Always takes when they lactate.
>Dungeon cube Sex
Oney's Dungeon cube x parody.
>>
>Astronomers detect large clusters of stars blinking on and off.
>Some turn on again in a matter of days, others don't.
>Previously undiscovered stars start appearing too, seemingly "turning on" again after who knows how long.
>A patern emerges that is slowly moving towards our own sun over a course of years.
>It turns out a race of stingray-like creatures bigger than planets is traveling throughout the universe and using sunlight for energy.
>They pass Earth without harming it or any planets in our solar system.
>A group starts bathing in our sun, blocking all light from the planet. They could be gone in days or be there for centuries.
>>
>>94129014
Sounds kinda cute
>>
>>94128920
See that sounds like a meme but ironically this is fairly in line with what an in-universe parody of the series would have probably sounded like circa-Dragon Ball era. Just throw in a few more panty and boob jokes and it's golden.

6/10, Dragon Ball really isn't that good.

>>94125946
I can dig it, seems cute.

8/10

>>94126012
BusinessManWithBaseballBat/10

>>94126266
>implying the plane scene isn't a masterpiece of screen writing
I don't even mean that ironically I really can't decide whether it's a brilliant or terrible scene. Meanwhile Phone is just a really cool idea that's been overposted enough that it turned into a meme on its own.

>>94126106
Really really bland sounding. Not much of a real hook, honestly.

5/10, dull

>>94126071
Bit of a more creative premise, but I'd need to learn more to be able to make a decision on it.

6/10 given what I have

>>94126136
Obviously I want to say "Gravity Falls in Alaska" but honestly it's a really neat idea.

7/10

>>94127122
>>94127403
>Power Rangers: Werewolf Force

6/10, could make for a decent Netflix cartoon.

>>94127703
big benis ;DDDD

>>94127837
>one punch man but with magical girls
Surprisingly solid as a premise. You can rip on both magical girl anime and the overplayed "high school hero" Buffy-type shows at the same time.

8/10, I'd watch this.

>>94128186
I want to hate this, but I can't find a single thing wrong with this.

8/10

>>94128191
Bleh.

6/10 for turning the macguffin pieces into actual characters this time

>>94128194
I appreciate the enthusiasm but there is way too much going on in this premise that I can't focus on what's even supposed to be going on.

6/10

>>94128205
I can visualize this in my head and it's terrible and wonderful at the same time.

7/10 would probably suck as an actual show.

>>94128355
So Bill and Ted's Excellent Space Odyssey? Or more likely, Adventure Time but Spaaaace?

7/10, probably already in development.

>>94128481
2/10, breast inflation is a shit fetish.
>>
>>94128791
I actually like this idea. I really really like it. It's a bit overly shonen-y, but there are a lot of cool ways to take a premise like this.
8/10

>>94128893
>the A-team but with skeleton paladins
BASED. 9/10, I love it.

>>94129006
Fairly creative, might get a bit too mean spirited. 8/10

>>94129014
Ordinarily I'd mark down "wacky adventures in fantasy city", but the characters feel fairly well defined and interesting enough to give me a better sense of what that'd all mean.
9/10

>>94129142
4/10, you forgot to write the plot
>>
>>94129482
>I appreciate the enthusiasm but there is way too much going on in this premise that I can't focus on what's even supposed to be going on.
That's kinda the point. It's partly to joke about urban fantasy "secret magic world no one knows about" things by going full kitchen sink with everything that could be shoved into it and going over-the-top, and partly to simulate how overwhelmed the protagonist is by being hit with all this information at once, just like the person reading the synopsis.
>>
>>94125378
Two best friends work together at a Starbucks rip-off at a strip mall. After finding out that the strip mall was built on an ancient burial site, the two are chosen by a spirit girl to protect the mall from angry demons and spirits.
>>
>Ancient Earth circa 1500bc
>Add Superheros
>Profit
>>
>>94125378
Ordinary babysitter hired by a pantheon of gods to take care of their wild collection of terrifyingly powerful children. Bestowed with "divine endurance" (basically the power to squash and stretch like cartoon slapstick) and not much more than her wits she has to find increasingly convoluted yet creative ways to deal with the spoiled brats she has to take care of nearly every night.
>>
>>94129653
See, I like this idea, but keep in mind that--unless I'm just in the dirt poor parts of the US, alot of shopping mall areas are dying and or don't have the same cultural appeal/importance anymore... Unless I'm wrong?

It feels like you could get some mileage out of it anyway if abandoned stores at the mall are part of the themes of whatever monsters/ghosts/whatevs come out of the wood work. Like something based on an old fad or something.
>>
>>94129629
>it's supposed to be bad
See I get that, but it means that an actual show with this premise would be very hard to, well, follow. You could do it like Gumball where all the various quirks of the other characters are just casually incorporated into the setting, but then you'd have to write actual SOL stories on top.
>>
>>94129653
>>94129740
Not the anon who wrote it but that sounds like a neat thing to incorporate into the story. Like there are huge portions of the mall that are just abandoned because nobody shops there anymore. Like some parts where the power works and the whole place looks like it was abandoned in the 60's and hasn't been touched since, or other parts where the whole place is blatantly falling apart and there's like a community of homeless people or cultists living in the wreckage.
>>
A Teddy Roosevelt type boxer teams up with a brilliant scientist and he travels through time boxing historical figures
>>
File: Shuma-Gorath.png (700KB, 925x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shuma-Gorath.png
700KB, 925x500px
>Rule 63 Loud House with a widowed father taking place in the Florida Panhandle during the late 1970s.
>Single mother has her magical grandfather return after a long absence to help raise her daughter. She resents him for seemingly abandoning her, hes sad because she didn't take his lessons to heart. Adventures and family drama ensue.
>Apocalypse fucks the earth back to the Dark Ages. The super technology from before the disaster is considered to be magical or holy in some way. Main character is a girl raised in a Observatory/Convent tasked with delivering vital information from the "Day Star" a low orbit satellite supercomputer that communicates via blinking morse code[/spoiler] to The Archive a sentient AI that stores the last bit of reliable information about the old world. She is joined by Walker, one of the last members of a Gun Cult that worships and maintains pre apocalypse firearms. And a Cyberknight, a cyborg that resembles a Templar Knight and acts as an agent of the Archive.
>>
>>94129910
>Sounds real comfy, with a solid setting choice 8/10
>*buuurp*, but with less DUDE NIHILISM LMAO. 8/10
>I'm a sucker for overconvoluted postapoctalyptic AU settings, what can I say, 9/10
>>
>>94129838

Fun

Here's an idea for a Chrissy special

>It starts with two kids making a snowman, unfortunately, the sun half melts it. One of the kids still places a silk hat onto the Snowman’s head and it comes to life and tells the kids about the Krampus
>Santa Claus and the Krampus have a good cop bad cop relationship
>The Krampus is kidnapped by an Oviraptor and his Weasel henchman who wants to replace Christmas with an eggnog themed holiday
>At first Santa is happy about this (naively believing that the Krampus’ scare tactics were too harsh) but a few Christmases later, the "naughty list" is growing at a dangerous pace
>Santa realizes that he (and the world) needs the Krampus (The Yin and the Yang and all) so he (alongside some reindeer riding elvish warriors) go out and rescue him
>Santa Claus is of Inuit descent
>The Elves are like Middle-earth Elves
>Mrs. Claus is an Elf
>>
File: archer.jpg (61KB, 933x857px) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
61KB, 933x857px
Young couple with a small kid look for treasures across the world to find weath
>>
>>94129910
I fukken love me some post apocalyptic knight niggas
>>
what about a cartoon focused on international politics? like edutainment to get kids interested in that stuff. with different wacky factions like the midieval magic monarchy and the sci fi robot island composed entirely of businesses (think bioshock), and the rogue pirate international criminals (as an allegory for terrorists).
>>
>>94130066
maybe
>>
>>94130066
That could be interesting if you pull it off right.

Here's mine:

A frost giant gets cursed and turned into a dwarf. In trying to look for a spell to undo the curse, he learns several magic spells, particularly ice spells, and gradually becomes somewhat of a wizard.

It would be a lighthearted comedic fantasy,
>>
Posted this in a previous thread but whatever
>Girl from a prosperous city on a cloud get expelled from the city for unclear reasons. She gets exiled on Earth and tries to live the rest of her life as fulfilling as possible.

I want to make it into a slice of life show but with some elements of fantasy mixed in there as well.
>>
>>94130066
>space superhero council to represent international gov't i.e. UN
>ancap man made island and fairy communes
>continuity to flesh out conflict and lore, eah episode focuses on a different political situation and the possible solutions/reactions to it as well as what to do as a citizen
>protags are a pack of vagabound travellers from diverse backgrounds travelling in a hot air balloon or something
>series finale is all pit war
>>
In the year 2040, Dragons re-awakened from their centuries-long slumber. Most of humanity is enslaved. They all live to work for or entertain the dragons. Sometimes the dragons mate with a human and make a hideous abomination that grows forever until it catches on fire and causes a massive disaster. These people are hated by humans and dragons alike.

Out in the wastelands some humans still fight for freedom and democracy. They still have tanks, jets, and guns to fight the dragons. The main hero is one of the half-dragon abominations who knows tyranny all too well. He grows larger and larger throughout the series, knowing one day he will catch on fire and die. He has to deal with his encroaching mortality, trying to lead a rebellion that doesn't necessarily trust him due to being an abomination, and with the inherent problems of trying to free a race of slaves (some are attached to their dragon masters, dragons are cruel and consider humans less than animals and are not afraid to kill children, they're vastly outclassed on the battlefield because even with jets and tanks dragons are fucking hard to kill)

We'd be going for a "Game of Thrones meets Mad Max" type vibe. Lots of blood and death, main characters getting killed on a semi-regular basis.
>>
>>94130165
>series finale is the characters working together to overtime diplomacy in order to prevent all-out war
>>
>>94130180
Could be a neat show if you don't get to bogged down in clunky worldbuilding, but I'm not sure who the right audience for it would be.

Here's mine. I know I've posted it before, but I'm still working on it:

A macabre yet light-hearted animated comedy series set in a rather gloomy and old-fashioned mental asylum in the middle of the woods, where nights seem to last far longer than days. The asylum is quite large and sprawling, and the architecture is downright bizarre in some places. The characters would be the various patients and staff members, with roughly equal levels of sanity between them.

The main character is a wide-eyed and spacey little girl. She has long, slightly unkempt red hair that reaches to her knees. She’s rather loopy, eccentric, abundantly creative, and unusual. She also scares easily, and has trouble making new friends due to her personality. Unfortunately, having these traits caused her to be diagnosed as certifiably insane and sent to the asylum. She wears a hospital gown, a makeshift ribbon made out of a scrap of cloth, and a pair of soft white slippers. She adjusts rather easily to the asylum, but she adamantly insists that she’s perfectly sane.
>>
>>94129780
>an actual show with this premise would be very hard to, well, follow.
I don't think so, you could get it all set up through the pilot episode.
Start out with MC in his normal live with a quick appearance by his overly perfect neighbors, then you have Dracula dad showing up, he takes MC to a government facility where the history is exposition dumped with some slapstick as MC is rushed around despite his protests and attempts to get people to slow down and explain it, have the responsibility of protecting the world from aliens thrust on him, and rush him back home as quickly as he was rushed out. He's about to have a moment to process, and someone pops in to tell him that the family next door are also aliens. Commercial break.

Come back from the commercial with him in class the next day, clearly stressed out with a counselor/teacher noticing and offering to talk if he wants, and have his friend tell him that she's a vampire and so glad that she can stop hiding it from him now that he knows everything. Word quickly spreads and the other students start introducing themselves and telling him about what they are, expecting him to know all about what they are, and wanting him to fix their problems. Suddenly alien stuff happens and MC, along with the supernatural students that make up the main supporting cast, fight them off. Next show MC talking with the counselor about how he was overwhelmed but thinks he can handle it now. Counselor says something supportive about how he knew MC could do it, and casually mentions being sent by the government to watch over him. Roll credits.

Easily handled in, an admittedly fast paced, 22 minutes. If you still have a problem just make the pilot a two-parter to slow it down a bit.
>>
>>94130245
sounds like something I'd have nightmares about as a kid and come to love as an adult i.e. coward
you'd have to pull it off right, though
>>
>>94130315
I've written a few scripts for potential episodes to it.

By pulling it off right, what are some ways it could be pulled off wrong?
>>
Today i will remind em...

"Have you ever punched someone so hard, that they became a door?"

One day common MC and school troupe of friends are fooling around in between classes, when suddenly...
A mean looking muscle man falls trough the window of the classroom, hes followed by another moustached muscleman wearing a tux and a small facemask.

Both start having an all out brawl in the school hallways, breaking shit and stuff

The mean muscleman throws a piece of furniture and by accident hits MCs childhood friend.
MC grabs a baseball bat and tries to beat the bad guy, but the opponent doesn't even flinch after the attack.
Using it as a distraction the elegant muscleman punch the villain so hard that the sound of the impact brakes the nearby windows

MC stares startled as the bad guy turns into a steel door. The elegant muscleman opens it and walkstrough. MC drops the bat and follows him. The door vanishes in front of all his classmates.

MC is then introduced to a strange group of masked men and women.

They fight those who they call "The antagonists", beings who seem human but follow a secret agenda. Among their strange properties is the most notorious, they become doors when defeated. But not everyone can open said doors.
>>
>>94125675
Sounds like shit desu
>>
>>94130344
I didn't graduate film school so I couldn't pib down exactly what makes these types of shows feel good or not. desu the most important thing to focus on would be to make the spookiness/unhinged nature of the setting feel natural, e.g. the daily plot and light-hearted mood happens within the setting and not in spite of it, of that makes sense.
>>
>>94130285
Honestly the more I think about it the more it works as a premise, you've got a real point here. I suppose it's more that I'm not too keen on "everything-but-the-kitchen-sink" settings, I feel like sticking to a single setting and theme is generally more interesting (with exceptions, a la Gumball). Probably more a 7/10 (good but flawed), it could make for something good.
>>
>>94130245
It's not about worldbuilding, it's about shooting dragons with tanks and a giant guy who could catch on fire at any minute.

Your idea sounds nice, but what's the plot though? You just listed a character and a setting. I want to know what this little girl does in the asylum and what sort of adventures she goes on (and how much blood and violence is involved? That's important to me. Like, do any of the other inmates sneak out to kill woodland critters and make masks out of their faces? Does the main character do that kind of thing? Or does she just sit around looking cute while everyone else does the crazy stuff? Your idea sounds like it has potential but what is the plot?
>>
Guillermo Del Toro produce, direct, and script doctors; Fallout the Series.

Watch as a young boy survives his vault being raided by an unknown enemy. To then have action adventures in the Wasteland. Meeting strange monsters and colorful characters. He grows into a man and with the help of The Mysterious Stranger, tracks down the Mutants and the Brotherhood of Steel. To see which one killed his vault.
>>
>>94130430
It would be an episodic series, with each episode having its own self-contained story. Mostly about the various adventures and goings-on in the large sprawling asylum. I was thinking of it being aimed at pre-teens and teens, somewhere around that demographic, so not really any blood and only cartoonish violence
>>
Probably more /tg/ than /co/ but maybe a "the A team is busy/being mislead, time to gather a band of misfit that will have to rise to the task" plot but in fantasy.
The misfit being monsterfolks here.
> A great enemy threaten the land
> The A team of archetypal but still cool and competent heroes is sent, but the war go on
> meanwhile a more discrete enemy (probably evil high elves for contrast) take advantage of the events to do his biding almost unnoticed
> Another group of adventures is gathered to stop him by a strange character, actually a genie in disguise working for THE GREATER GOOD (granting a collective wish!)
> A mute (by design) warforged built for a traumatic war, talking through acts (and body language, especially eyes, or maybe eye). Act as a shield for the weak, because he still sees himself as a tool of war but at least want to chose his role. Will have to earn his own value to his own eyes. Or eye.
> A goblin bard, behind the buffoonish comic relief hide a deeply bitter and cynical goblin. Behind him hide someone that simply desire recognition.
> A spiderfolk explorer, educated and knowledgeable he always run after for new discovery, perhaps to avoid having to think about fixing the world he already knows about.
Still lacking two members I think. Probably a dwarf, as the straight-man and the face, and a magician.
>>
I want a literal commercial. Like every mascot ever, in a town, where they all live when they're not working in advertisements.

Mr. Clean runs the local gym, Wendy is this scandalous twat, Ronald is a controlling bastard, Burger King is a creepy stalker, the Scrubbing Bubbles are pests/pets, Toucan Sam runs a pharmacy, Tony the Tiger is flaming and OUT, the Techron cars putter around the streets, there's a whole partial village full of Keebler Elves, Snap Crackle and Pop, Lucky the Leprechaun, the California Raisins, The Mucinex booger family, Raid Roaches, the online stock exchange baby and uh... Quick Bunny all live there. Cookie Crook & Barney Rubble run a legitimate gang of thieves somehow the Noid is also around somehow. Zack the Lego Maniac has an entire house made of Lego, also Vince the Shamwow guy is there. shenanigans occur daily.
>>
Fat apathetic college student discovers his roommate is a superhero and gets roped into shenanigans with him and his youth centered team after discovering he is the "chosen one." Maybe add in some of the Staff or just older folks in general being supers as well for that generational gap sort of shit. And sure, plenty of batshit ideologies, memes and shit since that's what kids are into I guess. Pretty dumb but it came to me in a dream where I was back in college seeing Spiderman and BuckyCap fight Venom.

I would also sell my soul for a Tails gets Trolled animated series.
>>
>>94130734
That's Food Fight
>>
>>94129703
So... Greek myths? Sure, I guess, need more info though.
6/10

>>94129722
>tfw you spend 30 minutes reviewing the rest of the thread and your post is the only one without a review
14/10

>>94129838
Punchy punch sounds fun.
8/10, 9/10 if you can fine tune the execution to Screw-On Head levels of beauty

>>94130033
A really plain storyline elevated by the creative mythos and setting surrounding it. 9/10

>>94130048
It alright. 6/10

>>94130112
>VERY mad dwarf making spells at incredible hihg speed
8/10

>>94130146
It feels very Star Vs.-y, which isn't bad. You detailed a lot of the plot in another one of these threads, but even then I didn't really get a good feel for it.
7/10

>>94130180
7/10, I really don't gel with this fantasy setting.

>>94130245
9/10, maybe the only 10/10 in this thread so far. It's always been a favorite of mine in these threads.

>>94130285
Bump up to a 7/10 or 8/10

>>94130363
Kind of bland, a really lazy excuse for a shonen show with only one cool idea (the door thing).
6/10, apply yourself.

>>94130442
I haven't played fallout, but it sounds like a real 7/10, maybe 8/10 I'm not entirely sure what all those words mean.

>>94130623
6/10. The problem with /tg/-type settings is that they have very strong characters but very bland settings.
>>
File: Cat Frazetta.jpg (83KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Frazetta.jpg
83KB, 800x528px
>>94129975
>>Sounds real comfy, with a solid setting choice 8/10
Supposed to be kind of sad in parts too.
>The dad is a brick shithouse of a man who was supposed to get a Football scholarship before his knee blew out.
>He was going to save up before he married the mom but the condom broke so he felt the need to defend her honor. The moms family are in some weird cult so they didn't show up to the wedding.
>First time was twins, dads family gives them the "old house" to live in and help out when they can but they ain't rich folk.
>Mom dies giving birth to their 7th kid, the first girl born into his side of the family for 5 generations.
I can expand on it more if you like, i have a few of the kids sorted out.

>*buuurp*, but with less DUDE NIHILISM LMAO. 8/10
Exactly what i was going for, think Sir Terry Pratchet.

>I'm a sucker for overconvoluted postapoctalyptic AU settings, what can I say, 9/10
Think more Thundarr the Barbarian than Fallout. The big thing its building up to is the return of the people who were in deep space when the Disaster hit. this is the one I have fleshed out the most really.
>>
>>94130545
Sorry, when I hear "insane asylum" my mind always jumps to slasher movies first

Can I get a rundown of a plot of an episode or two? You have my curiousity, this sounds kind of cool.
>>
>>94130989
One episode I've written so far is one where the main character is asked to try out a new room the asylum had installed, sort of an empty blank isolation room. In it, due to the lack of senses, she can let her imagination run wild and soon creates an entire imaginary world for herself. But when she wants to leave, the figments of her imagination realize that they'll stop existing if she leaves and try to keep her there

I think this sort of plot has been done before, but the way I'm doing it, the figments never become "real" and remain as figments of her imagination throughout the whole episode
>>
A noble knight with blonde hair and blue eyes must prevent an evil hook-nosed wizard from summoning a flood of hideous, dark-skinned orcs and ogres into the kingdom.
>>
>>94130864
>/tg/-type settings is that they have very strong characters but very bland settings.
You're absolutely right, I have to admit.
I think it's partially a consequence of the RPG themselves: not only are they character focused, but in a RPG you're supposed to create your story and to a lesser extend your world by playing. Defining your setting to much put you at risk of limiting your game, defining your story too much even more so.
>>
In a not so distant future on a metropolitan city Pandaman, an illegal cage fighter turns into a vigilante to redeem his previous life. After becoming a friendly neighborhood melee hero he ends up taking notice of the paranormal. Now he fights satanic/eldritch cultists and creatures masquerading in his town. There's also robots, aliens, wizards and that cool shit. It's supposed to be serious and silly at the same time
>>
>>94129482
>Bit of a more creative premise, but I'd need to learn more to be able to make a decision on it.
The setup is that one day a portal to another world opened up and forces of a draconian empire ran through and began to push and corral up humanity in what amounted to a vicious war over land.

The 'free' humanity would survive due to allying themselves with a small free kingdom who had strong magic but no numbers or territory of worth and through a mix of magic and technology stop the corralling and killing at least temporarily.

That's the set up.

The main character is a guy who is a legend inuniverse and was brought back to life as both a morale boost to the few remaining free cities and because he's kind of a badass.

The story would follow him fighting shit and getting involved in various plans to expand and push the empire back.

Also this idea is going to have around the main character and his counterpart a lot of samurai idea bullshit. So get ready for weird ass morals and thinking.
>>
a scientist give a new medicine to a group of old people in a retirement home away from the city. the old people acquire superpowers, but instead of being heroes they decide to use them to have fun
>>
File: image.jpg (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488KB, 1280x720px
Wonder Woman but with pies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
>>
>>94131117
I like it. Do one or two of the figments stay as recurring "voice in her head" characters? That would be cool.
>>
>>94131318
Maybe, I'm still thinking about how much continuity the show should have.
>>
>>94131127
0/10 /pol/ pls
>>
>>94125378
A nation of people are forced to flee a terrible catastrophe in their homeland, and journey across a massive ocean in search of a new home on an enormous, self sustaining flotilla-city of various ships and barges. The story will mainly focus on adventure, flotilla politics and what the people of the exodus are willing to sacrifice to get to their destination.
>>
>>94131205
Sounds comfy and cute. I would definitely watch it

>Story of a Street rat thief boy stealing a treasure map and accidentally stowing away with pirates, and a girl (our two main characters) who wants to be a pirate but her alcy dad tells her women can't be pirates, so she runs away and disguises herself as a guy and stows away on the same ship.
>They meet the "Captain" who is actually a co captain, younger man in his 20s, very cool bro/aniki type.
>The first few episodes are about them sailing to meet the other captain because there are co-captains on the ship.
>Co-captain 2 turns out to be girl, slightly older than other girl, to her surprise.
>New girl is also bro-co-captain's little sister
>From fallen kingdom, where they had to flee and become pirates at a very young age
>Battle the duchess who rules the archipelago they live in while searching for treasures that lead to different treasure maps (Nine in total) and when put together the treasure maps reveal that the center of the archipelago is where the biggest treasure of all is located
>>
>>94131127
Is the knight and the wizard orcs too? If not, 1/10.

I also have a Orc related novel in the works but is basically this

A motherless young boy has to join forces with the former to-be orc queen that killed her adopted mother, on a quest to dethrone the current high orc priestess that took the life of her 3yo orc son and with him and her heritage as the ruler of their kingdom.
>>
A laidback, family-friendly show set in the afterlife.
>>
>>94131683
>A laidback, family-friendly show set in the afterlife.

Even with not much to go on that sounds like something I'd at least check out once or twice.

Alright, here's mine:
Anthology series in the vein of Goosebumps/Eerie, Indiana set in a Rust Belt metropolis in the midst of revitalization. Each episode features a different kid telling a spooky and/or weird story to a group of other kids. Subsequent episodes would feature supporting characters from the stories in prior episodes being the new kid telling a story to a new group of kids.
>>
File: 1471401521594.png (1001KB, 2574x1668px)
1471401521594.png
1001KB, 2574x1668px
Something from early this year, cut and pasted the whole thing together.

The Smokin' Swordsman.

>An old man wielding a longsword and his cowardly chihuahua protect their small town from monsters and bandits, go on adventures and keep punk kids off the lawn.
>Both of them are sustained by a brand of cigar imbued with special mystic herbs, which gives the old man a boost in speed and strength.
And gives the dog human intelligence.
>The old man And his pup live in a quiet suburb.
Drinking lemonade and listening to music.
>Old man doesn't have any kids, Never settled down with a woman long enough.
>Every now and then something strange happens, Aliens, Ancient Creatures from below.
>An episode that comes to mind is the Black Lung Gang. A group of violent criminals juicing themselves with some super drug known for discoloration of organs and tar black breath, slowly moving their operations to the bigger part of town.
>>
>>94132005
I don't know if you could get away with glorifying smoking (anything) in this day and age, and I'd lose the chihuahua angle since you'd want to keep Adventure time but Old Associations away form it.

That being said, old guy with a sword, whether it's Grandpa Conan or just literally an old guy with a sword and a hatred of kids these days is a pretty fun idea. I'd almost suggest replacing the dog with a roulette of neighbor characters: the teenager who mows Sword Gramps' lawn trying to buy a car, some can-do-attitude little tomboy, a gossipy house-wife, all act as foils to Sword-Gramps but honestly mean well/have good intentions so they aren't "accidentally" fed to the monster hooligans gramps battles with.
>>
>>94131197
>Samurai idea bullshit.
I dig it.
>>
>>94130395
Okay.
>>
>>94133165
Why would you bump the thread just for this?
>>
>>94125378
A burnt out 30s cartoon character is forced into doing back alley bum fights in Toon Town in order to make ends meet.
>>
>>94133746
This would be good for something like adult swim. With his morally questionable gang of old walt-era cartoon mascot friends.
>>
>>94125378
There's a guy who was cursed by a demon. He can now see ghosts but can't sleep naturally. These two are connected: in order to get some sleep, he must kill ghosts with his scythe (mentally aterializing astral blades from both sides), collect their "blood" and inject himself with it. 1 ghost = 1 hour of sleep. As the years go by, he becomes better at it and becomes a "ghost hitman" in the realm of supernatural. Considering he's been living like that for a long time, dreams are the only source of any joy for him and they have hints of his past, happier life. But ghosts are not simply dead people, they are a species of their own and most of them aren't inherently evil, so he often has to deal with moral choices. Also everybody calls him Insomaniac
>>
>>94127837
>"No, Craig, Kelly won't go out with you just because you held up a Gas Station."
>"No, I am not going to transform to fight you, one Public Indecency arrest on my record is enough."
>"You see Ivan, when you ramble about consuming my body you sound like a pedophile."
>"No, mom, my math tutor is not a Dark Prince from the Negaworld, and even if he was that wouldn't make me date him."
Lot of potential there for jokes.

>>94128194
>Without getting too stale
Honestly, it'd avoid it the same way all SoL series avoid staleness. With assloads of snark
>>
http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/90958588/#q90991510

I'll just repost this

Kinda like my >>94128893 Skelebros idea, I just have a fancy for 80's tier teams of ridiculousness
>>
>>94132412
>Boy hired to mow the lawn
>The grass is filled with plant monsters
>"I didn't pay ya $20 bucks for nothing, put your back into it!"

>Neighbor is a Wraith/Demon
>Neighbors Daughter flirts with boy
>Old Man warns boy to never trust spirits.
>He doesn't listen.
>>
The Boogeyman retires and wants to start a family. He marries a Harpy and they adopt an abondoned human baby.
>>
>>94134492
But none of that was funny.
>>
File: Whatever 2.jpg (42KB, 446x598px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever 2.jpg
42KB, 446x598px
https://pastebin.com/RSAP9QGu

My cartoon plot.
>>
>>94135713
Not that I don't want to hug this idea or anything, may I ask why a harpy?
>>
Three wizards have to take care of a child who is basically the personification of Pandora's box and keep other magical beings from using her for nefarious purposes.
>>
>>94136029
not that anon but if I remember correctly a harpy is half woman and half-bird
>>
>Earth undergoes a period of intense radiation from various World Wars, making it mostly uninhabitable.
>In response, humans transplanted their minds into machines, storing the human bodies in stasis on the moon until the time is right and the Earth reaches habitability once more.
>Death becomes an impossibility as machine bodies are made to automatically repair themselves, even when they are completely torn apart. Even seemingly permanent ends are somehow undone, their mind and bodies restored within minutes.
>Possessing a human conscience/mind proves a liability as the progression of time drives them to madness, and after hundreds of years various groups fight over "the last treasure," the sole spaceship left behind that can reach the moon. They no longer care about the state of the Earth, only caring about reaching a final death.
>The setup is a ruse and the "true humanity" lives on a terraformed Venus, watching the struggles and failures of the machine people.
>All the minds inhabiting machine bodies are those of humanity's worst criminals, but they have no memory of anything prior to their installation in the machine bodies, only a notion that they were once human.
>Once the moon is reached the artificial hell resets and all memories of the years leading up to that moment is sent back to the very beginning.
>Only one machine woman remembers anything from the last reset.
>>
>a group of teenagers get superpowers after getting struck by lightning
>they don't become superheroes but normally use their powers for fun and sometimes help people out
>they soon discover that more people got powers in their town
>some of them use their powers in a bad way so the group occasionally stop them from ruining their way of life
>nobody in the town actually realize people have superpowers because no one mentions it
>the kids go through high school with their powers and deal with normal teen stuff while also making sure no one finds out they have powers
>>
>>94135896
Well what do you think would be funny?
>>
>>94136731
So x-men evolution but with less baggage?

>Enchanted/Magic Forest Park Rangers
>>
>>94136731
could be cliche could be great, depends entirely on characterization, the greater plot, and whether or not you waste time on filler episodes
>>
>>94125378
Afterman - Mechanical beings called the Kokei live an idyllic existence on the archipelago of Mahi Moko.
But when the forces of shadow attack their tropical paradise, the chiefs must choose 5 warriors to defend the islands; one Kokei from each tribe to wield the elements of fire, water, earth, air and ice.
There are vague hints that another culture existed before the current one in the form of various ruins, but very few villagers know what any of them mean. It’s not a complete apocalypse but it becomes apparent that civilization used to be a lot more advanced.

They explore the world beyond their islands, battle monsters, encounter other tribes and factions, piece together their history from fragments of documents and data, and eventually discover the ruins of a once-great city.
However, the team soon learns that what they were lead to believe about their society wasn’t true, and it turns their world upside down.
Will they still want to complete their quest after its true purpose is revealed?
>>
>>94136614
why, not what
>>
>>94136864
there won't be any filler. the episodes will have them using their powers some way or have the main problem of the episode has something to do with a person with powers. i'm going for a Misfits-type thing without any vulgarity.
>>
File: 1500841802243.png (138KB, 924x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500841802243.png
138KB, 924x900px
>A scarecrow of a little girl is built for Halloween when a mysterious substance from a crashed asteroid brings her to life. She now protects the family that created her from various supernatural forces that threaten them and their town.
>>
show follows a team of low level, young, inexperienced super heroes headed by one of the old guard super heroes operating out of somewhere in middle America, put there specifically because not much happens out there and they need heavy hitters in the more populated regions whenever the big clusterfucks happen

series would follow them going from getting cats out of trees/telling school kids to "just say no" to eventually having to take on the big threats that wander their way and growing into their powers and roles as super heroes
>>
>>94136922
oh, never even realized I read it wrong. I goofed
>>
>>94136891
Sounds like a South Pacific ATLA.
I like it
>>
what about... Colosal TAS ?

the main protagonist gets to control the kaiju to defeat the monster of the week that are controled by random assholes she has to deal with in her normal life
>>
>>94137298
wouldn't this get stale pretty quickly
>>
>>94137321
No more than any other villain of the week series.
>>
>>94136994
....Someone give this guy a sack of money.
>>
>>94137321
when it starts to get stale all we need to do is add a baby colossal or traveling around the world
>>
File: 979220-00000001.jpg (323KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
979220-00000001.jpg
323KB, 1063x1500px
A new girl who goes around her school and turns all the female deliquents into model students by raping/mindbreaking them. Basically an animated version of pic related.
>>
Genre: Neo-Western/Fantasy

A series chronicling a drifter wielding a magically enchanted revolver forged from mithril wonders the world fighting monsters and helping desperate people in exchange for money or food. Occasionally teams up with former companions and friends but always ends up leaving them behind again at some point. He later discovers that the revolver is cursed and is the cause of everything negative in his life.
>>
>>94125378
A salvage company on a neutral space gets up to wacky hijinks as two great powers keep having minor border squabble, with the ace pilots of the two border garrisons mad at hell at each other and madder at the salvage company while they keep making money off the two plots misfortunes.

>>94137503
Not bad at all; I'd say hint at some Moorcock stuff within the work as well.
>>
File: 1500611342581.gif (540KB, 500x475px)
1500611342581.gif
540KB, 500x475px
>>94125378

>Small town
>Cop responds to 9/11 emergencies
>Over time the calls get more and more worse
>Things like public intoxication and general tom foolery devolve into murder and kidnappings over time
>Subtle ques over the show that cult activity is rampant and is getting to the point where they can't retain secrecy
>Multiple opportunities where the cop could discover this and prevent it but overall never discovers it or thinks anything of it
>Final time he "resolves" a 9/11 emergency and shows him driving away
>9/11 calls immediately start lighting up across the board and the town devolves into complete madness and Lovecraftian horror (this is where the animation really picks up)
This could be the pilot, or not.

>>94137802
Seems like it'd have some fun character interactions. Gives me that Cowboy Bebop vibe.
>>
>>94125378
Title:The Art of Getting Up.
MC is a teenager. No friends. Kind of a loser. Very very good at his stepfather's style of kick boxing.

His uncle to get him spending cash gives him jobs that are too small fry for his companies security force to deal with.

These jobs involve kicking ass mostly

I'm thinking a twenty five episode series. Mostly aimed at older teems and young adults. Something with no views on Netflix.

Genre is cyberpunk from a different angle and in tone it's pretty much the title. The main character is a loner and a loser but not an angry or hateful one.

The main character is at his core a decent guy who's a bit off kilter and that's why the story ends on a tragedy.

>>94137802
So what would be an average episode? Would there be Amy overarching plot at all?
>>
>>94138320
Basically it'd be mostly episodic with a main plot strand running through, similar to Patlabor. Average episode would have two basic plots in one; first some problem or situation happening with the salvage company and a mission or situation happening at either one of the two border bases. The plot would revolve around the situation escalating between the two powers, with the pilots having more and more pressure put on them, while the salvage company is dealing with mortgages, inspections, local law enforcement wondering where they're getting these military-grade parts, etc.
>>
>>94138320
How does it end?
>>
>>94138431
How many episodes are you going to stretch that over?
>>94138536
He's brainwashed and made into am unfeeling cybernetic fiend.
>>
>>94138571
20 to 30 would be suitable, perhaps fewer; runtime would be 20 minutes.
>>
>>94138663
Do you have an ending in mind?
>>
>A black guy travels around the world , finding and beating people
>Has a robot that can only speak different lenguagues but never the one they need
>A Jawa from star wars is his nemesys , and he is scared of him
>season 3 takes on space
>>
File: Malo_VF2.jpg (573KB, 1340x359px) Image search: [Google]
Malo_VF2.jpg
573KB, 1340x359px
>>94138431
Pic not really related.
>>
>>94138724

I'd watch it

Invisible Acres: a stereotypical family sitcom where everybody is invisible (think like the Aqua Teen ep Gene E)
>>
>>94138839
eh well , it would had a really cheap budget heheh
>>
>>94138571
That's a fucking ending I'll give you that.
>>
The ancient world but in space with sleek lasers and ships
The main cast are a bunch of kids who inadvertently learn about Space Persia's plan to invade Space Greece, so they go on this epic quest to save Space Greece

>>94138839
seems pretty neat
>>
Hundreds of years after a nuclear war, small societies start to rebuild. One of these is an old man gifted with psychic powers who still remembers the end of the world, and is trying to rebuild the old world. Unfortunately, he will die someday and has as many children as possible so that one may inherit his power and finish his dream. On his way, he pisses off the protagonists (one of whom is his son, born without powers), and they set off to kill him, and destroy the cult of personality he has built around himself.

I kinda wanna actually make this into a webcomic, so tell me if its shit or not
>>
A sponge lives under the ocean and works in a burger joint as a cook.
>>
>>94138943
I'd certainly read it.
>>
>>94138943
actually that sound pretty fuckin cool.
do it man
>>
a western magical girl show involving 2 high schoolers
where one character is super bubbly girl who loves it, the other is a cynical miserable boy who is forced to be a magical boy, he hates it and thinks he looks stupid
the idea is their super contrasted personalities but they're friends and work well with each other
a major part of it is the action, there's spells and magic, but it's mostly just boils down to a brutal melee fight, like for example she has a magical mace, it can cast spells, but she uses it mostly just to horrifically bludgeon the villains
they have magical advanced healing factor, so this allows for some really viscous fights, arms being snapped the wrong way, faces being slammed through glass tables
little plot twist half way through the series that the villains have a healing factor but it's not nearly as effective as the main characters, so we see one struggling day to day outside of the fighting with the horrible injuries
I always felt bad for the villains who get slapped around, so something like this would be a moment of sympathy and makes one of the main characters feel like shit for going over board on them

that's my plot, kinda of sucks I know, but I'll work on it
>>
It's 2100, and a young German boy, his family driven to northern Iceland generations ago by unknown invaders, sets sail to beyond the known world to find the fabled land of his ancestors, Europe. He finds, however, that the journey will not be that simple, as the local governor tries to prevent him from going, and a spunky young tomboy stows away in his ship.

>>94138920
Sounds interesting, would this be a Star Wars space setting or closer to 40k?
>>
>>94138977
>>94139049
ok, thanks guys :)
mind if I throw out some of my ideas on here and you guys can tell me if they're shit or not?
>>
>>94139076
actually was thinking more like retro futurism from the 50s, mixed in with the antiquity aspect and maybe even throw in some dune
>>
>>94138163
wasn't this posted in a similar thread yesterday?
>>
>>94139109
not the anons you're replying to, but sure
>>
File: magical kiddies.png (3MB, 2025x2775px) Image search: [Google]
magical kiddies.png
3MB, 2025x2775px
>>94132005
oh shit we can add art that goes along with our show?, that concept and image looks pretty good

>>94139055
just gonna latch this image onto my story so you get the idea
>>
>>94125378
A prostitue who fights crime using diseases
>>
>>94139131
>antiquity retrofuturism

I'd watch the shit out of that t b h
>>
File: IMG_0656.jpg (232KB, 940x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.jpg
232KB, 940x687px
MC is a 14 year old kid who gets sucked into his dreamworld. Half the dreamworld is colorful and has a similar tone and color palette as pic related. The other half is a 1984-esque dystopia that is completely in black-and-white. This side has a repulsion to color and sees it as something that pollutes a persons mind. The two sides represent the two sides of the main character: Colorful side is his creativity and black-and-white side is his logic. Color in general represents creativity and imagination in the series.

Main focus of the series is getting the MC back home, but the antagonist is slowly revealed to be the MC's imaginary friend when when he was little.

Main theme of the show is growing up, and how you can still be imaginative and creative as an adult.

>>94139076
Seems like it could be interesting but it would need good writers
>>
>>94139131
Now you just need an annoying robot sidekick and unsettling atmospheres and you're good!
>>
>>94136891
That's straight up Bionicle nigga
>>
>>94138708
Yeah; builds up to a big escalation with the two powers about to go to war with emergency talks taking place on the neutral colony the salvage company is based on; not sure exactly how but the two pilots and the salvage company get wrapped up in preventing all out massive space war from breaking out. This'd be two episodes before the end to allow for a consequences episode and the ending proper.
>>
>>94139216
well my main idea is for the faction that the protagonist joins as a kid after being cast out by his father for lacking powers. they're basically an order of christian knights, but since the apocalypse destroyed most literature, the only have a few pages from various history books, they know very little of the actual religion of christianity, only knowing of heaven, hell, and that you should seek to do good. they mainly ride around keeping towns safe from raiders and converting people. also horses are extinct, so they ride motorcycles and wear full pseudo power armour. I don't want to go cringy athiest with it, I just think it would be an interesting idea.

basically a massive gang of desert savages, cosplaying as a religious order they barely understand.
>>
>>94136994
I'd watch that
>>
>>94138571
Is it one of those bam dark ending out of nowhere endings or does it have a proper buildup?

Because it's really extreme and might come off as malicious for mmaliciousness's sake.
>>
>>94139333
>>94136891
S-sorry anon, but I can't not go through this

Kokei=Matoran

Islands= Metru Nui, Voya Nui, etc

Forces of shadow=Makuta

Kokei wielding elemental powers=Toa

Forgotten history=The Great Cataclysm and Mata Nui's slumber/the Shattering of Spherus Magna and the origins through the Great Beings

Returning to once great city brought to ruin=Metru Nui after the cataclysm

All you need is for the revelation to be that the islands are actually the body of a comatose god-robot
>>
>>94139365
I actually like that. a bunch of guys riding around on motorcycles helping out and making sure people aren't causing trouble. nice
>>
kids are adults
and adults are kids
>>
>>94139430
>>94139430
The procedure is established as a thing in universe.

Why it happens is started soon in the series and acts as a several episode long payoff.
>>
MC finds out one day he can switch to parallel universes and take over his self in that universe. Outcomes from actions done in one universe carry over to the original (even if the action is done differently compared to the og universe). Early uses of this would be getting his crush to become his gf by going to the universe where everyone is a dog person and giving her a bone (equivalent to flowers in the og universe), getting an A on a biology test by going to the universe where everyone is a lizard person (because he enjoys learning about lizards but finds human biology boring), or getting his drivers license by going to the universe where everyone is unusually slow (he still thinks and reacts at normal speed). Throughout the show his powers get stronger such as being able to take people along when switching, not changing form when going to a different universe, switching the form of a single object to another universe's equivalent, and more. Everytime he switches it causes a weird energy disturbance that the US government slowly picks up, trying to find the cause of it. This leads to a side plot of two CIA investigators tracking down the cause. ALSO happening is a society of other "switchers" investigating the same disturbance. This could lead to some infighting of the group as some want to make sure universes are preserved while others want to use their power for self-gain (MC is actually more powerful than they are but doesn't know it). The MC catches on to both the CIA and the Switchers before he's found out and tries playing it cool, but ultimately screws up and getting caught by both, maybe at the same time even and leading to a stand off. Dunno what would happen next though.
>>
>>94139490
thanks. I think i'd base it around a bunch of factions, and how they all interact with one another. The main villains would obviously the cult the psychic man builds around him, but I want to have various minor factions for world building, like an ancient AI that is awoken by the protagonists, and immediately gets depressed at the state of the world and it's inability to change anything because it's just a computer with a bunch of cameras linked to it. each chapter would start with the group wandering through a new locale and sort of fucking around in an attempt to get an upper hand on the villain
>>
>>94139244
>it would need good writers

This is the biggest problem, I'm a huge worldbuilding buff but not good at stories about individuals.
>>
File: The Age of Decadence.jpg (75KB, 902x367px) Image search: [Google]
The Age of Decadence.jpg
75KB, 902x367px
A Gargoyles-ish cartoon taking place in a per-industrial world reminiscent of old school Warhammer. Reminiscent as in there's a squalid Empire desperately trying to keep the light of civilization going but is falling apart due to both internal strife and conflict with neighboring kingdoms. But then you have Barbarians from beyond the great wall that vary from Nordic Vikings to Steppe raiders to angry Slavs that are always watching, waiting, for the chance to put the civilized world to the sword. Which is what I liked about WHF; the constant battle between civilization and barbarism, order vs chaos, with the Empire coming to the brink but pushing back the edgelords time and time again. That, and I digged the metal asethetics.

It's not a complete copy: the Empire of Man is essentially that of Rome. Elves and Dorfs are butthurt losers who completely failed at life and now squat as gypsy types who even the plebs look on with disdain. Mages exist as self important bureaucrats who are nothing compared to their predecessors, only able to pull off parlor tricks and little displays of power. Gargoyle, Great Eagle, and Ogre Auxiliaries are used by the Empire in numerous campaigns against Assyrians and barbarians encroaching on the frontiers. Lizardmen are Egyptian, etc.

The main plot revolves around a young farm kid who, after his herd get lost in a storm, gets kidnapped by slavers and sent to work as a galley slave. The story follows his enslavement, escape, then his trek back home. Along the way he makes some weird friends, joins up with a happy merchant and jews a town, witnesses the Legions beating back a massive steppe invasion, saves the Emperor, and gets the girl in the end.

>>94139244
Reminds me of Lovecraft's Dreamlands. Is he in a coma, or is it just a single dream and the finale is just him waking up and forgetting about the whole thing?
>>
>>94131182
Here's Pandaman(I'll probably change his suit) and him fighting a werewolf, the Chupa-Cabra, a Dodomeki, a member of the Yokaiza(Yokai + Yakuza) a very small doodle of the size of a giant compared to Pandaman's and my favorite:
>Dr. Frankenstein
This time the Doctor instead of making a monster he experimented on his own body in order to achieve immortality with the help of his servant, Igor. He constantly has to change his own body parts, every scene he has a different head
>>
The show revolves around a girl who can find lost objects by using her skateboard to bring her to wherever the lost object is. Hijinks ensue as she tries to get back the lost object. throughout the show, she finds out there are other people who can do similar things like her, but different in their own way. One of these people is possessed by an entity that feeds off the souls of those with powers.
>>
>>94139743
Yeah there's some ambiguity and surrealness in the series but I also want it to not seem sinister all the time. Id want it to appear on the surface that the dreamworld is colorful and happy but there's a creepy undertone to it all.

As to how he got there, I didn't include that on purpose because I feel like this part of the story is a little wacky.

The concept is that the universe is like an organic computer and every once in a while there's a "glitch" in the universe(or multiverse I guess) that causes unexpected things to happen. A glitch causes the MC to be teleported to an alternate universe that is based on his dreamworld.

The MC has to get back to his universe since staying in this alternate universe for long enough will trigger a "universal reset". Basically the multiverse would reset all realities in order to control the "corruption" that the MC inhabiting that universe is causing.
>>
How about this wildly different idea:

Set in present day, 6 space pods suddenly land on earth, each containing a TITAN. Inside each pod was a single word, written in every language known to man (and even some unrecognizable): SURVIVE.

The TITAN are humungous and ridiculously overpowered by modern standards - literal city-destroying superweapons. If any country had control of even just two TITAN instead of one, they could easily take over the world. The 6 landed in the following areas: USA, Japan, Russia, Germany, India and Brazil. Indian engineers are the first to properly interface with a TITAN, and within weeks they eradicate Pakistan and take over the Middle East. The other countries frantically catch up and defend their borders with their TITAN. Each country quickly becomes a regional hegemon, with all neighboring countries subsumed under their control after the first few careless demonstrations of the power of TITAN.

The story proper starts twenty years later. The world is teetering on a delicate peace. Although the Mutually Assured Destruction guaranteed by the existence of TITAN prevents open war, tensions are higher than ever with TITAN reminding everyone how close annihilation is. TITAN are almost revered as patron saints and Holy Guardians of each region. David Dyson, from the USA, has trained all his life for the highly selective TITAN Pilot Programme, after his parents were killed in warfare in the early months of the first appearance of TITAN. After years of singular focus on qualifying, he is finally annointed as one of the select few to pilot TITAN and serve and protect his homeland.

(1/2)
>>
>>94140162

(cont'd)
But questions still abound about the TITAN. Signs point to TITAN being sent from humans in the future rather than from space, but for what purpose? Initially, humanity believed that they were intended as weapons to defend against alien invasion, but after twenty years of no show and constant geopolitical strife, it becomes increasingly plausible that SURVIVE referred to surviving the coming war between the major powers. There are further signs that there were supposed to be 12 TITAN in total, but only 6 have been found.

But none of this matters right now. By the end of the first episode, reports have confirmed that Russian spies have successfully infiltrated and taken control of India's TITAN.

(2/2)

>>94139883
Is this a fun bubbly show? Sounds like it could be one. Do people know about her powers?
>>
>>94140189
the show is fun and bubbly for the most part, but occasionally gets dark when the possessed guy appears. the only people that know about her powers are her friends. everyone else, including her parents, know nothing about it.
also, your idea actually sounds pretty good
>>
>>94140162
>>94140189
PLURAL NOUNS NIGGA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94141069
A TITAN is so akin to a force of nature that it ceases to have a plural
>>
>>94141097
FIX IT

NOW

More seriously though, I feel like this has the same problem as nukes do in the real world

If one power used one on an enemy, that enemy would surely retaliate, and I could see allies to either of those joining the fight, and then some just going and fucking up others because focus is off of them

I can't really imagine a situation where a TITAN fight doesn't lead to mutual destruction

And you say if one power managed to get two, they'd basically be unstoppable, but it seems to be if that ever happened, the remaining 4 would immediately gang up and fuck their mouth to prevent such a thing

It all points to use of TITAN(ssssssss) as anything but theoretical deterrence, simply can't work

Unless the core of the show is the tension associated with the fear of such a thing ever happening, and Cold War style finagling to make sure it doesn't, things just don't add up
>>
>>94141452
>23 episodes in
>Still no TITAN action, only intense politicking, backstabbing, betrayal and espionage
>>
>>94139514
Mrenter please.
>>
>race of beings embodying existence are born
>no form of law of physics exist for them meaning they are inconceivably powerful
>have no idea of what they are or the scale of their infinite power, war breaks out
>two of the beings fuse together to successfully stop the war
>all the beings pledged to work in harmony and all went their separate ways
>come up with a name for their race, Althean's
>the heroe althean's work together to make their own universe and find the meaning of their own existence
>one of them goes insane out of lust of their fusion self as well as his partner refusing to fuse
>goes ballistic and starts destroying their own creations
>the other and with the help of all althean's trap the rogue atlhean in a prison made of his own being
>eons later an optimistic teenager (whom is the hero althean's friend) obtains the ball and (being deceived) releases the althean as an act of friendship
>as everyone tries to find and defeat the rogue althean, the teenager believes he can change for good and secretly becomes his friend

The whole series would be about finding the rogue as he leaves trails of destruction, sol episodes of different characters all throughout the universe, the teenager learning how to fight with two elite galactic soldiers and with the help of his althean friend, all while secretly visiting his other althean friend

>>94140162
>>94140189
I'd watch the fuck out of this/10
>>
>>94139480
It's supposed to be a spiritual successor to bionicle. The creative team is me and a small group of fans that were disappointed with how Lego handled the bionicle reboot, so we decided to make our own with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>94142075
Not in disagreement

The reboot has been a fukken huge letdown

A good bionicle cartoon would have been great
>>
A cartoon that shows why ITT sucks to be the main character.

>Forced to have a shitty family.
>Has to fail classes in order to stay in the same grade.
>Has to stop aging by some random force.
>Has to be a part of something crazy.
>Has to make friends with everyone.
>Has to have a bully bully him.
>Has to have a talking pet.
>You see this all taking effect on him.
>To the point of suicide.
>But he can't die.
>He's a kids cartoon character.
>And death is not aloud unless you're a villain.
>Main character then gets an idea.
>He's going to become a villain.
>but he keeps fucking this up somehow.

>>94141882
Seems interesting.
>>
>>94141882
Fusion is just a cheap trick to make weak Altheans stronger
>>
Ok here it goes,
keep in mind that I picture it as a graphic novel/manga sort of deal and not really a cartoon show... also is just a wild idea I had a while back but never really bothered in fleshing it.

Basically the story revolts around 2 characters, a guy and a girl in college/university age that may or may not be roommates but definitely are not in a relationship.
The guy is good with technology, probably doing a major around it, slightly awkward and not much friends.
I'm not sure about the girls goals might be.. physically she is mildly attractive but more the cute/innocent bookish type.
Anyway, the gist of the story is that somehow the girl ends up with a debt or needing absurd amounts of money in a death line for whatever reason. The guy ends up entangled on the debt somehow,
so they need to work together to make money fast.
At first they try odd jobs at first but the time invested over profits isn't really cutting it so.. the guy suggest that (maybe jokingly not really forcing the issue) to the girl that she could cam for pervs to make quick bucks. The girl considers the idea, but gives it some time before going forward with it, but finally the guy helps her to setup everything so she can start camming. Now some ideas that could happen through the development of the story:
>the girl can't really set up everything by her own so the guy has to be physically present to ensure everything goes smoothly
>maybe the girl isn't really experience in this kind of things and in the beginning she isn't getting much viewers/followers so they have to work together to make her act more appealing

I don't know is a stupid idea , and writing this I realize I'm a perv
whatever.

>>94142147
too meta, for some reason sounds like invader zim to me.
>>
A cartoon about a old timey fantasy world crossing over with a futuristic Tron like setting, and the two protagonists have to work together using magic and swordsmanship combined with sci-fi future technology to defeat the big bad. Or perhaps big bads. Maybe someone from both worlds.

They'd fight everything from dinosaurs, dragons, and ogres, to robot mechs, interstellar battleships and aliens.

The villain or villains would being trying to harness as much magical power from Universe Fantasy using technology from Universe Sci-fi.
>>94142147
I don't know how well this would work as a series, but maybe as a short 5 episode thing, sure.
>>
File: IMG_1123.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>94142306
>>
>>94125378
A city of robots who think they're human live in an NYC-esque city trapped in a bubble. They all act like normal humans, not noticing the bubble surrounding the city and the helicopters and men in white suits watching them from outside; their programming prevents them from noticing. One of the robots, a private detective, investigates the disappearance of a girl, and slowly starts noticing the bubble and eventually finds a way out.

Oh, and it's supposed to be a sort of neo-noir flic.

>>94126071
Sounds cool, but needs more elaboration. 6/10.

>>94126136
Sounds interesting. 7.5/10.

>>94127122
>>94127403
I'm betting $100,000 that this would have an absolutely cancerous furry fanbase; and they would ruin the fun for everyone.

>>94127815
Sounds awesome. Especially >>94128205's suggestion. 8/10.

>>94128791
Sounds insane. I like that. 9/10.

>>94129722
That's fucking gold, bro. 10/10.

>>94130180
Sounds neat. Too neat to get funding from a network, though. 11/10.

>>94131127
Sounds cliche. You'd have to elaboratw on it more. 1/10.

>>94131479
Sounds awesome. 8/10.

>>94132005
Sounds neat. 7/10.

>>94136994
Some give this man money and animators/slaves! 11/10.
>>
>>94131182
I somewhat have a bias against capeshit premises because they're so overplayed in these threads, but I can't find anything wrong with this outside of that.
7/10, but only because the name Pandaman sounds cool.

>>94131197
>blah blah world building blah blah leepest door
I mean it's a cool little world you've built up for yourself, but you don't really seem to have a good grasp on the show itself outside of "action and punching". I do like the ideas though, so you get bumped up to a 7/10.

>>94131205
>old people capeshit
Honestly not that bad, seems pretty comfy actually. 8/10

>>94131479
I'm giving this a 7/10, it'd be a 9/10 if you had a more specific idea on who the story would focus around, or what sort of characters would fill the ensemble cast.

>>94131583
I'm biased against this because I well more my friend, I just help out with the concept have a running plot idea revolving around a ragtag group of young pirates running from different things in their lives fighting the powers that be and looking for sick loot.

But it sounds actually good so 7/10 it is. I'm not too fuzy on the captain situation but the characters seem somewhat interesting. The real thing holding this idea back is the cast size, it's way too big for what it needs to be.

>>94131624
Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

8/10, unique setup.

>>94131683
And with one sentence you've created a pitch far more effective than damn near anything else in the thread. 9/10.

>>94131910
Huh. You know I never knew how much I wanted this until now. 9/10.

>>94132005
Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw it's liquid gold taken form. 10/10 my dude, not much else to say.

>>94133746
Seems real nitty gritty, I can jive with it. 9/10, feels fresh.

>>94134430
It alright. 7/10, it seems cool but I just don't really feel the pitch, it feels more like you're pitching the character than the story.

>>94134492
Honestly the jokes aren't that good but you're on the right track as far as things go.
>>
>>94143087
>And with one sentence you've created a pitch far more effective than damn near anything else in the thread.

How so?
>>
It takes place in an alternate reality where Italy wins WW2 (but Germany doesn't) and establishes a new Roman Empire. The cartoon chronicles the story of an army general who's sent to the lawless Southern Saharan provinces to put down religious and political insurrections and solidify Italian rule of the region. The show has Wild West overtones and blends Southern European, Middle Eastern and Western aesthetics together while exploring philosophical and political themes. Also gun shootouts and action.
>>
>>94134714
>literally submitting links to old threads because you don't wanna rewrite your old ideas
REEEEEEEEE

I can feel your boner for merchandise driven 80's shows from here. 7/10 for now, come back with some personality pitches and a better sense of the feel for this show. Is it straight over the top action, cheesy comedy with morals and shit, what is it?

>>94135713
I feel like I've watched this show already on Adult Swim. 8/10, not my cup of tea but somebody else might really like it.

>>94135913
>https://pastebin.com/RSAP9QGu
Anon if you can't fit your idea into one post it might not be a good pitch. Simplify your ideas down to the core points, downplay some of the overt animu, and then we'll talk.

>>94136240
>loser wizards cannot into parenting
Beautiful. 9/10. There is not a single interpretation of this concept that is "wrong", because they're all beautiful.

>>94136712
plz no more lore bombs plz
You have an idea or something but what exactly is the pitch here? What is this story about, in other words? You have a setting and timeline but no real focus.

>>94136731
I've watched this show a bazillion times before, and it was funnier as Misfits.

>>94136891
/toy/'ai found a way

>>94136994
I'mma join in the circlejerk, this is a really strong pitch for a show. 10/10, start developing this idea now anon.

>>94137000
>capeshit
The setting says western but the pacing says shonen, make up your mind. 6/10, apply yourself.

>>94137298
I don't hate it, could be interesting character study. 8/10 plus i enjoy me the big girls

>>94137494
4/10, less shit fetish than last time but still apply yourself

>>94137503
Based setting in itself. Plot seems a little... loose, yet I kind of like that in a sense. 8/10

>>94137802
>tf2 but planes
volvo plz. 9/10, New Comic Never Ever

>>94138163
>twin peaks the show for real this time
Fiiiiine, 8/10. But not because I like your setting or anything, baka.

>>94138320
>Scott Pilgrim but way more cynical
8/10
>>
Space western taking place in a galaxy far far ago, where every episode is dedicated to the alien posse attempting to take down a member of the fearsome Nebulitorator Gang.

Characters adventure across various planets and locals, flying through space in their star steam powered cosmic train. They're trying to track down the gang after they committed the heist of the eon, stealing an entire space station.

Every episode sees them fight and capture one of the gang members, all leading up to taking down the boss, who is a living star with an asteroid moustache.
>>
>>94138724
This is stupid, but fun. 8/10, could be something splendid if refined enough.

>>94138839
9/10, but just because the pitch is short and sweet and gives you a perfect sense of how the show is, even if what the show is is really fucking dumb.

>>94138920
>classical space odyssey
I can't go higher than an 8/10, but I really want to.

>>94138943
>everybody wants to kill Mad Max Jesus
It's an 8/10 as it stands, nothing really stands out to me now, but refine this idea. It could serve you well.

>>94138949
1/10, it'd never sell.

>>94139055
>western magical girls but VIOLENCE
7/10, plz gibe more defined tone

Alright i"m bailing for today because it's 2:11 on the East Coast right now and I needed to be in bed like 2 hours ago.

>>94143126
Because it tells you everything you need to know about how the (relatively unique) show is. It's a premise that you can sell in a 30 second Super Bowl ad, and you can basically imagine how the show is going to be without really knowing the deeper story, lore, or even any of the characters. The hook is the contrast of your typical family sitcom against the implied bleakness of an afterlife (in order to get there they all had to die first). You even get a good idea of the setting.

In other words I could write a pilot for this show without knowing anything else about it. I GET this show, because it's a pitch that can be boiled down to one or two sentences without sounding like every other show on television.
>>
>>94143344

>even if what the show is is really fucking dumb.

That's what it's supposed to be (think a more mundane Simpsons where everybody is invisible)
>>
Alright, a slice of life thing that ocassional veers into the surreal like Hey Arnold. Only the kids aren't straight laced Dipper, Steven, or Lincoln types. Oh no. The 'heroes' have more in common with the Eds or even some of the twerps you'd find in Bullworth than the nu-males. The MC is apart of a clique that follows a short wannabe happy merchant out to squeeze kids out of money, with him as one of his henchmen.

The school is also a deconstruction of the stereotypical Californian school. Instead of being super progressive, it's actually fairly rundown with brutal bullies lurking behind every rusted locker, burned out underpaid teachers working for chicken feed in every classroom... Oh! And there's Andrew Jackson's face plastered on the gym wall watching your every move.

In addition to being a henchman in training; he also has to put up with sagging grades, weird as fuck 'Freakshow' kids, a rivalry with what's essentially the 'girl' version of his gang, and parodies of the modern animation protagonist making everything worse. The protagonist also has two siblings who're, frankly, the only nice characters in the cartoon.

>>94142147
This would work well as a short. Showing what really happens to Bart Simpson or Lincoln Loud off the camera: just one nihilistic trudge through a depressingly bleak world where everything you do just ends up reverting to the status quo. Bonus points if it shows the other members of the cast as reserved and fairly indifferent towards their fate, with secondary characters showing signs of resentment and jealously towards their so called 'best friend'. Then have the silent background placeholder characters as being utterly insane. Having spent their entire existence doing absolutely NOTHING but appearing in the background had a effect on their sanity, having come to worship the MC as some kind of a prophet and the viewers as malicious nightmare gods from beyond the void.

Like Alf.
>>
A show about a school for young circus performers.
>>
Great Depression Hobo adventures, but with supernatural elements.
>>
>>94143087
>I somewhat have a bias against capeshit premises because they're so overplayed in these threads, but I can't find anything wrong with this outside of that.
7/10, but only because the name Pandaman sounds cool.
I don't like capeshit, I just want a dude going around in a blade runner like city dressed as a panda fighting foes way more powerful than him by exploiting weaknesses and flaws on their own abilities. His concept actually comes from a setting I've been brainstorming for some time, changing characters and plot each season but in the same town, his only the most fleshed of the arcs since the others are just a bunch of unconnected characters and events
>>
A little girl owns a magical clockwork cannon. She travels through time by firing herself out of it.
>>
>>94143424
That'd be cool. Each episode has them getting into various zany schemes to ride the rails and get a meal.

Maybe it's a ghost train that they hopped on by accident?
>>
A succubus director directs infernal porn in Hell.
>>
Thomas & Friends come to terms with being replaced by more efficient trains

>>94143436
what's the difference between the cannon and a time machine?
>>
>>94143444
My idea was that it takes place in a makeshift hobo kingdom made out out cardboard, plywood, and sheet metal. The main characters are the hobo king and his five friends.
>>
>>94143380

I like (how many kids would be in the gang the MC's a part of?)
>>
>>94143460
The cannon is a time machine, essentially. It fries people through time.
>>
>>94143464
Doesn't that undermine the concept of a hobo?
>>
>>94143436
Okay but how does she get the cannon back?
>>
File: sqI4JYn.jpg (245KB, 1453x1810px) Image search: [Google]
sqI4JYn.jpg
245KB, 1453x1810px
The only correct choice
>>
>>94143504
I haven't really thought about the idea that much. Perhaps the cannon exists throughout all time.
>>
>>94143480
I'm just trying to get a grasp of what the story is, right now its just 'magical girl travels through time' if the cannon is functionally identical to a time machine.
>>
>>94143424
>>94143464

I remember this idea

Here's an idea that's pretty much Recess/Filmore meets The West Wing
>Protag becomes class president (beating the stereotypical popular girl) his best friend signed him up without his consent
>Protag tries to deal with the responsibility
>A group of goths who serve as the protag's "political base" (since they hated the popular girl)
>>
>>94143552
>I remember this idea

Yeah, I'm still working on it. Still not sure who to eventually pitch it to, though.
>>
>>94143469
Let's see... I'll give them temporary names.
>Shiloh. MC, very tall, awkward brunette. Shiloh fell into Landon's schemes starting in pre-school.
>Landon. The short redhaired happy merchant.
>Ulysses. The Muscle, looks sort of like a skinhead... If he wasn't proud of his Italian identity. Yep. A rather burly kid.
>Gregory and Joe. The Jay and Silent Bob, just two losers who follow Ulysses around, who in turn follows Landon around.
>Sherman. A very short, homely, redheaded kid sort of like Moonglum from Elric. He only hangs out with Landon because Shiloh hangs out with him.
So six in all.
>>
File: Eldritch Family Co Idea.png (31KB, 1318x178px) Image search: [Google]
Eldritch Family Co Idea.png
31KB, 1318x178px
here's a few ideas from a thread I saw a while ago
>>
>>94125378
A plot for a series, an arc, or an episode.
>>
>>94143680
>>
>>94143684
a series. you can talk about arcs or episodes if you want. I don't mind.
>>
File: Roof Girl Co Idea.png (81KB, 1327x544px) Image search: [Google]
Roof Girl Co Idea.png
81KB, 1327x544px
>>
>>94143588

Sorry to say this but nobody would want it (I suggest a webcomic would fare better)

A group of kids have make believe adventures (think like Backyardgians for an older demo) the numbers of kids per ep varies, but these four appear in every ep

>Gene Eric: the generic protagonist
>Shorty (placeholder name) a boisterous short kid
>Softie (placeholder name) Shorty's half brother, a big kid who constantly tries to keep his half brother safe
> Debbie (placeholder name) the token tomboy character and Gene's pseudo love interest

When they play their make believe games, the characters transform into the characters they are playing

Example ep

>The kids make believe wrestling
>Gene Eric is the face
>Shorty is the heel
>Softie is the referee
>Debbie is the girl who holds up the round signs at first but that changes very soon

Another character would be Gene's pet Komondor (Hungarian sheepdog) who plays the role of beasts in their make believe games (like if it's a medieval setting, he's the dragon)
>>
>>94143788
>nobody would want it

Why not?
>>
>>94143800
obviously not that anon, but i'd watch it as a cartoon. it seems nice and could work in an episodic manner
>>
>>94143800

Normal people wouldn't want to watch it (I'd watch it)
>>
>>94143839
I was thinking it would be mostly episodic with 22 minute episodes. There'd be mild to moderate continuity, mostly for the sake of humour.
>>
>>94143712
I have so many fucking things I could drop for this.

>A series about Magical girls and Magic boys who have grown up
>Some hooked up with each other, with randos, are bitterly single, or ded
>Main Magical girl and previously emo angst Magic boy have kids together, eldest tomboy daughter
>The institute or power or what have you that recruited each of them now both want the girl on their side
>Give her TWO magical identities
>Parenta need to teach her values, how to balance "work" and school, how to fight, and still be parents to her
>While all this bs is going on old big bad who they thought they killed is returning
>Story is told through flash backs showing the Magical Girls and Boys being rivals, growing up, and how the parents both hooked up and developed into functioning human beings
>Final episodes of flashbacks and series run alongside each other
>Big Bad is killed twice, with the flashback killing showing small bits of how the start of the series was set up, and the actual killing being overkill to insure he/she stays dead, then epilogue of how things are settling and the parents having a happy home life while the daughter is struggling with whatever she chose as teenahe heroes are known to do.
>Lots of interaction with the older other Magical adults and their poasible kids.

Mostly for adults who grew up with stuff lile sailor moon and power rangers, since the mcs are the parents.
>>
>>94143866
>Normal people wouldn't want to watch it

I got that, but why wouldn't they?
>>
>>94143866
what is a "normal person"?
>>
File: this thread.png (623KB, 900x524px)
this thread.png
623KB, 900x524px
>>94143245
I guess, I will tell the plot.

It is about a boy living a real world and fantasy. He trying to live normal life. But, Demons/monsters keep on following him and destroying everything in his life.
>>
Avatar meets Harry Potter meets Hunger Games.
>>
A cartoon about an eleven year old girl living all alone in a run down manor. A couple years ago, a curse was put on her family, causing each of her family members to die. She's the only one left, and she's accepted her fate with surprising ease, being happy and cheerful despite her impending demise. She's periodically visited by the ghosts of her family members,
>>
>>94143604
Episodes tend to begin with Landon thinking up a new scam. Everyone being rather enthusiastic about it after a sales pitch, save for Shiloh and Sherman. Landon USUALLY goads Shiloh into coming along for the ride, while Sherman tags along as the reluctant voice of reason. So they set up some kind of a service, or a fake fund raiser, or... Hell, they try rigging the school election at some point. They end up getting blown off by the vast majority of students who're so used to their bullshit they stopped caring.

But they ALWAYS end up snatching one student. Said student is given a little background and personality, and a few appear more than once. At first everything is going smoothly: they have all the equipment and the bike they're asked to repair runs better than ever, their cakes taste good and more students buy some, Dillary Clanton hasn't really screwed up yet. But then something goes wrong. The bike chain breaks off or jams and it runs into a rosebush, the culinary club notices the gang moving in on their turf and decides to teach Shiloh a lesson, 'Bikini Beach Hackers' revealing something scandalous and Dillary losing the election... You get the picture.

Scam episodes end with Shiloh running to the bus with a small mob chasing after him. Shortly followed by Landon getting stuffed in a trash can.
>>
Calvin and Hobbes meets The Three Stooges meets Deliverance.
>>
A demon king falls in love with an angel, and has a kid with her. When the rest of the angels find out about said relationship and their kid, they burn the mother on a stake. The demon king is defeated and his soul is sealed away.

The kid has now to live with humans, but the humans are afraid of her, thinking that one day she will try to kill them all just like her father has done.
Even so, the kid follows her mother's footsteps and becomes the protector of humanity, hiding her identity by wearing a golden armour.
>>
File: 1471405269731.jpg (27KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471405269731.jpg
27KB, 360x480px
>takes place at the beginning of the creation of the earth
>a little angel boy with brown skin named chad falls to earth
>he sees the earth being created
>spots adam and eve from a far
>god himself blocks his path
>god promises ultimate if he comes back to earth in a few decades
>also says he cant interfere in events that took place in the bible
>it takes years for chad to age so he turned 6 and civilization is a thing now
>he sports an anime gown and a huge sword and has braids
>he fights evil because he always wanted to be an hero
>his dad (the god of stone AKA stone face
cal) and his mom (goddess of the forces of life) fight
>his mom takes chad to a school of intergalactic solders
>he now has short hair a light grey jacket and white armor and white shoes and school pants he also meets some friends
>Joshua a white somewhat chubby guy in a trench coat has dual heat blades and controls peoples blood
>trevion can move fast and shock powers no one can touch him without getting shocked has no pupils just static a his skin color is brown he is also chubby and can walk on clouds and travel through electricity
>marco a skinny Hispanic silent white skinned guy with a sword stealth and a ninja suit
>jermey a light skin guy that dont really project his voice but is handy and has a chainsaw blade
>and Theodore he has light skin huge eyes and is gay but he gets exposed to dark energy thus making him go missing until the future
>chad and his gang are deployed at Valhalla during a war to bring back light to the city after the citizens get infected by dark energy
>they are forced to do atrocities but saved the city
>chad has a white shirt a dark grey jacket with a green "C" on the back of it grey shoes and jeans
>he and the gang decides to leave for earth
>only chad escaped the rest a presumed dead and will show up again because these are the first humans and their life spans are longer
>fast forward 1969 USA newYork Our planet is more advanced than the year 1969 IRL
>>
Anvils fall on bad guys head. Then mallets and dynamite and railroad cars.
>>
>>94143875
Another

>SoL cartoon "sitcom" with a big family
>Not a lot of brothers and sisters sense, but cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents, etc.
>Start off soft
>Just another cartoon with similar plots and harmless results
>Get people comfy with the characters and their personalities
>Either mid-seasom or first season finale shit gets real
>One of the younger boys has a real bad day
>Makes mistakes, annoys family, just being a big "I-I didn't mean to" while trying to be helpful
>One of the older teen sisters snaps and basically gives the "life woild be better without you" speech.
>Not an "it's a wonderful life" special, the boy just runs away thinking everyone really does hate him and sister is right
>No one notices he is gone for a few hours, already night
>Get near EVERYONE
>Parents, siblings, wacky uncle, stern aunt, the reaponsible grown older cousin and his successful parents, Nana and Papa, everyone
>Don't show boy for a while, just everyone searching, calling out, no laughter
>What teen sister said comes out, the siblings and younger cousins blame her
>Eventually older cousin finds boy
>Talks to him, gives a real heart to heart about bad days and that life wouldn't be better without him
>Imply suicidal past
>Older cousin helps him come home
>Happy reunion and brief celebration
>Everyone save for Cousin and his parents go to their respective homes
>Dad tries to ground son
>Cousin snaps at him
>Brief verbal fight before dad says cousin isn't allowed to see his family anymore
>End the episode soon after
>Following episodes show continuity
>Teen sister tries to earn forgiveness, little brother is treated different, no more cousin or his parents for a season/two but still talked about
>More real life SoL
>Small stuff people experience around that age
>One of the aunts/uncles die
>Health issues
>Have the family reconcile while grieving together
>End it a season later with everyone growing as the seasons go on
>Send someone off go college for finale
>>
>>94144163
this is gay and im uninvested, comics are supposed to be fun not convoluted
>>
File: 1477648083548.png (107KB, 610x582px)
1477648083548.png
107KB, 610x582px
>>94144163
CONT
>he meats god in an ally
>god gives him a home a realm where his soul goes to when his physical self is killed the golden gauntlet of epicness that controls the gauntlet sentry that can form bigger or smaller gauntlets and the power to slow down time but cant hold time too long or his heart will give out
>but now he has to hold the spirit of cobalt (AKA the Main antagonist) in him
>fast forward the year 1984 the town of cartoonville is attacked by the beings controlled by dark energy
>after he died in that bloody battle the beings took his physical body to reincarnate cobalt whom then makes a clone army of chad
>the clones look like all black nazis black trench coats and gas mask with cyan blue eye lens
>after this chad rounds up a gang of ragtag super humans
>wordgirl aka becky botsford
>danny phantom
>jake long
>star butterfly
>juniper lee
>eltigre aka manny revera
>jenny wakeman
>randy cunningham
>chad falls for becky
>the whole thing takes place in 1987
>>
>>94144296
looks like you need to get good
>>
>>94143875
>>94144253
these are actually pretty neato
>>
>>94144163
>>94144351
what the hell anon. how much more do you have
>>
>>94144439
Thanks. I wanted to think of something both kids and parents could enjoy while not dipping into either end of the age spectrum.
>>
>>94144456
thats just about it
>>
>>94144163
Seems kinda convoluted
>>
File: 20170621_085052.jpg (32KB, 228x219px)
20170621_085052.jpg
32KB, 228x219px
>>94144800
well gee i dont know maybe if you fucking read
you cant just skim though the book and expect that you dont need to read the whole point of a book is to go on an adventure so whats the point of it now
i dont know just fucking read it
>>
>>94144351
eh seems a bit convoluted
>Guy who's siblings were molested by an uncle and who finds out his dad cheated on his mom
>his story revolves around him developing an emotional attachment to the animated animal characters he watches on television.
>has constant fantasies about them in and out of daily school life.
>befriends a girl in middle school
>Discovers rule34 and e621.net.
>follows next is his dive into internet fantasy porn and then into social media posts
>Has a girl in highschool(not the friend previously mentioned) ask him to be her boyfriend
>guy says no, because he knows he's not responsible enough or financially stable
>all happens via Facebook.
>Throw in a marching band practices and national competition for something else.
>follow him through his graduation only to find that he's over graduating, and figures out all highschool and college will be is just the same repeating stuff over and over again.
>Random girl from highschool (new one) asks him out on a date.
>he goes out with her, but she brings along her sister and her sister's boyfriend.
>After date, girl talks to him via facebook and says she's a lesbian.
>cut to more diving into fantasy porn
>also a terrible art appreciation class where the teacher tires to push her ideology of the "big bad racist white man" onto everybody
>guy stands up and uses same logic as teacher to prove the teacher is being ridiculous
>Everyone gets mad at him and not the teacher.
>Man decides that even if society can become better, people will not change if they continue to have this attitude that only the responsible ones should take care of everything and they don't have to.
>featuring mental discussions with animated animals (possibly anthro).
>ends with him sitting at his computer as the clock strikes 3am.

Name of the show/movie
>Falling Through the Cracks
>>
>>94145571
forgot to mention
>girl he befriends in highschool turns out to be a hardcore LGBTQ supporter/possibly a bi or lesbian
>causes him to spiral into a deeper binge of porn and fantasies
>ending credit song will be Mighty Mouse's "we'll all float on"
>>
>>94143087
>blah blah world building blah blah leepest door
Really? Because the lore and world is actually part of the idea.

For the world and lore I really only have the standard one page setting treatment, the city and location description and three badly modified maps that are still being worked on.

The show is really more of vehicle for grandiose action and more importantly an examination and modernization of ideas that are samurai.

Not the reality of it but the twisted and really bizarre outliers of the era such as Musashi's thoughts on a martial life and Yamamoto Tsuntomo's autistic rants mixed with a bunch of more obscure and even modern stuff.

If I ever get this off the ground beyond handwritten scripts and outlines I fully expect it to bomb commercially because of how niche it is beyond also the emphasis on action. Which is my other obsession.
>>
>Teen highschool drama
>Rich bitch girl (Protagonist)
>Revels in her popularity, especially amongst the boys
>New boy arrives, gets along with just about everyone
>Rich girl tries to neg him into asking her out
>Tells her to fuck off
>Not used to rejection, she has no idea what to do and takes it as a challenge
>Starts hatching plots to get him on a date with her which blow up in her face for various reasons
>Over time she gets to really know the boy and starts to actually have feelings for him
>By the last episode the girl has learned that she needs to become a better person because she now has "one that got away" who wasn't wrong in his criticisms of her
>>
>>94144091
>cuck plot
>angels having kids
>angles burning people at the stake
>angles giving birth to humans
1/10, cringe inducing.
>>
A story about an actor who will take any role. Literally ANY Role. Each episode has create shifting character dynamic between the mc and the supporting cast.

MC is aware they're in a cartoon/comic. They try to escape and kill their creator. At the end of the series the writer/animator kills themselves.
>>
>>94125378
>>94125378
Monsters use to roam the world, cause chaos in it, and generally bullied humanity. The Divines, holy spirits who are the incarnations of nature have enough of the Monsters and give Humanity magic in order to combat them. Humanity successfully wins their war against the Monsters and begin their own civilizations.

The story is set in a world that is now recovering from the Second Magic War after the Great Powers of the world went to war against each other in order to expand their influence and borders. The Second Magic War ended in the massive destruction of the land and poverty for a lot of people, but lead to the creation of the United Foundation of Magic (UFM), a league meant to solve problems of the world through diplomatic relations and is hosted in the City of Magia, a unified city-state that has had a influx of Non-Wizards in the world due to them being displaced by the Second Magic War.

The Main Character is a young Prince from the Magic Kingdom of Aria, which specializes in wind magic. The Prince has been invited to attend and study magic within the prestigious Magia Academy with other Wizards in the world. While attending to their schooling however an Anti-Magic revolution slowly begins unfold in Magia City lead by a vigilante who proclaims they have been sent by the Divines to take back their gift of Magic in the world.

>>94147495
Too meta for me.
>>
>>94143344
7/10 not bad for me
as for tone, it's supposed to be more lighthearted and easy going with the occasional feels moment
the violence is usually played up for more humor really, like you've got these cutesy bright characters who are just smashing the shit out of one another
and somewhat slice of life as it deals with them trying ti keep their identity hidden from their family, but also having to deal with he villains who attend the same high school as them, so sometimes they have to interact with the villains outside of the fighting, either in class, on the street or at the faily run business, one of the bad guys ends up working at one of the MC's family run business, cafe or something generic, and they hate each other but deiced to have to keep it professional and separate the magical part of their lives from the personal every day part, so like midway through a massive brawl 2 of em realize just as their halfway through beating each other, they're gonna be late for work and have to ditch everyone else
heroes and villains working together is something I've always liked

maybe if I ever manage to improve my writing skills, I'll write a few stories
>>
>>94143165
Pretty gud.
>>
File: Pretender.jpg (74KB, 884x413px)
Pretender.jpg
74KB, 884x413px
>>94147495
So pic related but more meta.
>>
>>94148162
I don't know what that is. I should have been more clear that it was two separate ideas, but now I want to see them together.

Hell, I Imagined the first one as a comedy.
>>
>>94125378
Simo Hayha (The White Death) is transported to a fantasy world with the ability to create winter hunting ground, at the cost of his memories of the on-going Winter War. Now in order to escape the fantasy world he must journey forth and slay the Evil God who holds the Good God hostage along with tiny fairy who serves the Good God as his assistant. The reward for freeing the Good God is that they will grant them one wish of their heart desire as it can be anything.

The problem for him is, he's not the only one setting out on this quest to save the Good God as several other people have been transported like him to be Heroes: Carlos Hathcock, Paul von Lettow and many more, all of who have developed supernatural powers like him to help them in their quest, some of who have sided with the Evil God, and some of who want the wish of the Good God all to them self.

Simo Hayha vs. Carlos Hathcock.
>>
>>94146026
How weebish is this series?
>>
>The Good Timers

The show is about the adventures of a duo of space cops. Fahrenheit and Godiva, in their ship the Tiger, protect and defend the spaceways in between the seven planets that make up the Rhye System.

Supporting characters include the Good Timer's rivals (and betters) on the force, the Fat Bottom Girls, and Buddy, their connection in the black market.

Their main recurring enemy is the classy yet deadly space pirate Killer Queen, along with her second in command, the conman Loverboy.

Initial episodes include lighthearted adventures like the Good Timers having to go undercover in an underground bicycle race. However, things quickly get more complex as the show delves into the backstories of Godiva and Fahrenheit, as well as the complex politics and workings of Rhye.
>>
>>94125378
S1: Two warring kingdoms are besieged by a conqueror that has obtained an evil artifact that grants immense power and has conquered other kingdoms. A prince and a princess decide to seek a great power from a spirit called "Unity". The spirit wants them both united but their differences always tear them apart. One believes that discipline and control is the way to peace, the other, freedom and free will. Despite this, Unity promises that it will do whatever it takes to unite them both. The spirit tries its best but ultimately fails.They finally defeat said conqueror but the two quarrel on who gets the artifact. Enraged, Unity tells them that if their kingdoms are just like them, then both of them should just die off and leaves them both to reflect on that. Both royals became deeply ashamed and decided to part ways and left the artifact alone.Then came a period of peace for both kingdoms but they still stand opposed to each other.
S2: A new invader wielding the artifact arrives and both prince and princess take up arms again to defend their kingdoms. To their surprise, it is Unity who holds it now and immediately lays siege on both kingdoms. Unity believes that if both kingdoms refuse to unite, then they will be united through conquest. A three way war breaks loose but after realizing that infighting would lead to their ruin, both kingdoms decide to come together and fight Unity. After a long battle, they defeat the spirit but both royals regretted their decisions. Unity consoles them for it has succeeded in its promise, through its efforts it finally brought peace to the land.
>>
>>94148921
Not bad, I can dig it. I like the idea of the story progression coming from conflicting ideals.

>Setting: Distant future (no time stamp)
The earth has altered heavily over the years, the amount of the earth covered in water increased at an alarming rate. As well, life on other worlds has been confirmed. Man has not warred with any species, but it has been known that there have been attempts over time by rogue species to take control of the planet. New and dangerous creatures have also emerged from the depths of the earth.

As a result, a non-government agency called Seasearch has been funded to research new and uncharted territory in the waters. The story takes place in Area 14, an underwater dome placed in an uncharted, extremely deep part of the ocean. The mission: Note and recover any secrets and resources found in the location.

Each Area is assigned a Guardsman, an individual given a super powered suit that allows for incredible strength, adaptability under water, able to breathe underwater for 5 hours at a time, and the utilization of pure plasma to create energy weapons and fire blasts far beyond military weaponry. With the Guardsman is a small militant team to assist if any dangerous forces threaten the Area.

Area 14's Guardsman is the close friend of Mark, a rookie militant joined with him in Area 14. When a monster attacks the Area, the Guardsman dies saving the crew, and as the commander of his division, passes it on to Mark. Now as the new Guardsman, Mark has to ensure the safety of the crew against undersea monsters, aliens, interdimensional beings, and even ancient underwater civilizations as well as learn the hard way how to use the suit.
>>
>>94139076
It's a bit of a simplistic setup, but I feel like the setting could carry it a la ATLA. 8/10

>>94139230
6/10, one season on Comedy Central after South Park airs.

>>94139244
It feels very familiar in some aspects, very interesting in other aspects, I like it. 8/10, not bad.

>>94139365
>Jedi but even more DEUS VULT
Sounds cool enough.

>>94139514
0/10, too mean spirited.

>>94139670
You could have written this down in way fewer sentences but not bad as is. 8/10

>>94139743
>Gladiator but as a kickass fantasy journey story
9/10, I can dig it.

>>94139883
Cuuuuuute!
8/10, but I really think you could do something cool with this.

>>94140162
Honestly speaking I had to read through this a few times to understand what was going on, but I really really like this. You do have a good grasp on what you want the story to be, even if 90% of this story seems like a lot of politics and walking and talking. It would be a bit more interesting if there were also smaller mechas that were far, far less powerful than the TITANS flying around, that way we see some mecha action before a TITAN pops up.
10/10, bretty gud.

>>94141882
>giant monsters with godly powers dealing with each other
Honestly the one part I don't like is the hamfisted inclusion of the obligatory target audience teenage boy character. Throw him out and it's a 9/10.

>>94142147
Seems really edgy and angsty. 7/10, maybe try and make the tone a bit more defined? Even if it is edgy and angsty, I mean.

>>94142430
Honestly it's an 8/10. Dorky slice of life with sexy elements seems like a good recipe for fun.

>>94142452
8/10, sci fi meets fantasy doesn't hold that same appeal it did to me before but it's still kickass stuff.

>>94142733
Now this is something I can get behind. The leepest dore is there, but it's well integrated into the premise here. 9/10, it would be a 10/10 with a little more pzazz (the way you're setting this up the show is mostly going to take place in a very modern day setting).
>>
File: 1441495218367.jpg (11KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1441495218367.jpg
11KB, 240x135px
>tfw people think your plot is good
>>
>>94142733
So kind of like Westworld, minus the western theme park elements? Sounds pretty cool to be honest.
>>
>>94136029
OP here cause I thought why not and wanted a diverse monster setting of barely used monsters.>>94136240
>>
The kingdom of Erusia has been at peace for years, until now. The nation has now found itself under attack by The League, a group of the most powerful corporations on the planet. Using their money and influence they hire mercenaries to attack the kingdom under the guise of plausible deniability.

As a new recruit to the kingdom's mobile suit division MC is tasked with helping defend the kingdom against attack.

It's a giant robot show in the vein of Armored Core or Gundam.
>>
A British philosophy professor overdoses on stimulants. He is resuscitated and given a cyborg body by amorphous whirring part slime-part machine aliens from the future actually descended from Earth. They instruct him that to repay the favor he will have to prepare planets for their invasion by breaking down their defense systems, whatever those may be. Every two episodes is a new planet.
>>
a plot.
>>
>>94150327
"amazing unique out-there Adult Swim show cancelled after one season due to low ratings" / 10, fans still ask for a season 2 years after.

>Devil Boy
In a fantasy land, a poor orphan boy leaves the orphanage after stealing enough money to go on an adventure. He meets Bob, a demon exiled from the Dark Realm, who now lives as con-artist/snake-oil salesman. The kid pays Bob to take him to the fabled City of Gold, hidden behind the massive Great Desert and the uncharted territories after it. Bob knows the city is a legend and plans to kill the kid in the desert after taking his money.
After the kid saves Bob's life from an encounter with a dragon, they find a part of a map that could be for the city. He agrees to take him there, mostly out of greed.
Along the way they find more orphaned kids to help them: A psychic little girl with extreme fear of other people, finds Bob's horns funny. A little orc kid who wants to be the greatest warrior in the world. A Kamen Rider kid who wants to protect people from evil and do justice. And a skeleton kid necromancer who's looking for his family after a freak dark magic accident.
The rest is your usual LOTR/Hobbit adventure where the asshole demon learns to be a good person after becoming the surrogate dad to all the kids.

Before eventual cancellation in season 2 due to budget, I end in a massive cliffhanger where they meet a creature from The City of Gold, it's this golden monster of incredible technology. Bob sacrifices himself to save the kids and is sucked into a portal directly to the City. The kids promise to look for him.
10 or so years later I get my gritty Adult Swim reboot where the kids are now grown up and still looking for him
>>
>>94148829
If nothing else this will have a great soundtrack.
>>
>>94148576
The show is distinctly western down to the way the characters fight.

It's less Japanese culture and more the type of warrior culture that emerged from the outliers there that might be more closely connected to a breed of martial artists and soldiers.
>>
>>94150657
>The rest is your usual LOTR/Hobbit adventure where the asshole demon learns to be a good person after becoming the surrogate dad to all the kids.

"Asshole slowly befirends child" is my favorite. I would watch this. And then I would get unreasonably excited for the revival only to hate it and make a bunch of threads on /co/ shitposting about it.
>>
>>94145571
If you don't want it to be convoluted

Just fucking read it if you don't like it then dont pick up a book
>>
>>94150657
>A Kamen Rider kid who wants to protect people from evil and do justice.
So why does he want to team up of bad guy archetypes

An adult swim show about ancient Rome, the main character is carpenter who repairs the town after every monster battle. The town houses several demigods, who monster from all over come to challenge. At this he has gone numb to all the "God of war" Carnage around him.

His best friends are a forest nymph who who is always sexually teasing him, to no avail. Another carpenter who is the son of a demigod making him a demidemi god, always looking for a big break to prove he is a hero. The main MC is in love with a daughter of Hermes, but feels compared to the other demigods he doesn't have a chance.

The show would be episodic, but eventually he and his friends would go on a quest to rescue the daughter of Hermes.
>>
File: 1491407233507.jpg (93KB, 574x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491407233507.jpg
93KB, 574x582px
>>94137371
>>94139409
>>94142733
>>94143245
Aw shucks guys
>>
Assholes on roller skates.
>>
>>94152200
Rocket Power already exists
>>
Several anonymous posters on an internet imageboard pitch several cartoon plots and ideas.
>>
>>94149653
Basically. I never finished Westworld, but it's similar.

>>94149262
>Now this is something I can get behind. The leepest dore is there, but it's well integrated into the premise here. 9/10, it would be a 10/10 with a little more pzazz (the way you're setting this up the show is mostly going to take place in a very modern day setting).
Deepest lore is what most cartoons should strive for. We need more plot-focused cartoons.
>>
>>94143514
Yep, this is better than anything in this thread.
>>
A kid goes exploring in a graveyard after sneaking out late at night.
accidentally falls down a hole.
blacks out
ends up on the other side.
kid wakes up in a dead guys house.
kid becomes friend with dead guy.
dead guy happens to be school principal.
Sends kid to school of the undead so he can blend in. makes friends and he and his friends go on adventures, solve mysteries, etc.
Dead guy becomes kids godfather and lies about him being a human.
>>
A Betty Boop parody, sort of.
>All characters are dogs
>Main character is female dog
>She's a four year old virgin
>Short film about traditional love values in modern age
>>
>>94154331
cont. school has different type of tournament like tests that are voluntary but boost your rep in school.
losers get expelled from school and put in exile if they fail. kid accidentally signs up for the games when he thought it was a home economics club.
friends sign up too to help him out after realizing there's no turning back.
Also his friends arent so popular so thats a reason why they joined up too.
it'd be a black comedy
>>
>>94143245
>But not because I like your setting or anything, baka.
You don't like small towns? I thought it'd have a nice Fargo vibe for a bit up until the cult activity really starts to become noticeable.

>>94139139
Yeah, I'm lazy. Need to make another one.
>>
>>94154331
>>94154467
The "kid falls into a new world" thing is kind of tired, especially paired with the solving mysteries bit.

If you haven't already, look up the monomyth. It sounds like you're aiming for it as is.
>>
>>94144296
faggot
>>
>>94154505
No I'm saying that I have a boner for small town-esque settings a la Fargo.
>>
>>94154541
or actually like a black comedy, dark comedy a la Simpson's type show would be my next idea
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>94154606
Ohhh, I read it wrong. Whoopsies.

Oh oh oh, and for the art style. I'd hire the guy behind Grickle to help do this, his style would fit it perfectly, plus he'd be a good help with directing.
>>
>>94154621
You mentioned that. Sounds like Casper meets Harry Potter. It's not a bad idea, I'd just reconsider the intro.

There's an online short cartoon called "Welcome to Hell" by a Erica Wester that you might like. The monomyth is just about story arch types, thought it might be helpful.
>>
>>94154698
I'll check it out.
>>
The Gamergators: Three American Alligators and a Gharial wth an Indian accent review fictional games/movies and discuss things on a fictional internet show (thing Eltingville club meets Game Grumps)
>>
Vigilantes
Three guys dress up and fight crime under the leadership of Sarge, a somewhat out-there old man who may or may not have fought in Vietnam. Unfortunately, superpowers don't exist, there are no supervillains, and the team is incompetent, so they mainly harass people over misdemeanors, poorly investigate mysteries, and bother Mark. Mark is their former friend who used to LARP with them as a supervillain but now resents how weird the group is and just wants to attend college and distance himself from them. Shit eventually hits the fan when they interrupt a drug deal and get into trouble with actual criminals.
>>94154460
Sound like it could be really good, but it kinda depends more on delivery and animation style more than core concept. Could you expand a bit on the way traditional live values come into play?
>>
Due to an atomic leak soaking the grounds of a central European country, the consciousness of the lead researcher is shredded, leaving only his morals and ideas behind. These get hardwired into the DNA of a mass of underground tubeworms, which form themselves to resemble him. The monstrous, pulsating being skulks the land, trying to fulfill the plans of the dead researcher. Along the way, a hivemind starts to develop, and the worms gain sentience, and constantly battles itself within the consciousness about whether or not it really wants to do what it does.

The story becomes less and less about heroics and action and more about defining exactly what sentience, desire, and meaning is. The hivemind refuses to take on a name, as it's scared of having an identity.

>>94154966
Sounds like it would make a good comedy series. Have any specific themes in mind?
>>
>>94154966
Real quick, the animation style I was imagining is a combination of live action and rotoscoping. Something like the recent Gorillaz adverts; https://youtu.be/bSqPj3gdBBw?t=1m12s

The whole values thing is that the main character has been saving herself for someone special, but along the way has had that challenged. The joke about her being a "four year old virgin" sets that up. She has a pack of friends that mock her for it, while they each struggle with love in their own way (sexual deviancy, failing marriage, loveless relationship, etc). This also gets reflected in coworkers, family members, etc. In the end, she doesn't get any answers as to what she should do, but she explores a bit into what she values in a relationship.
>>
>>94154957
Seems like it might be hard to make the audience care about nonexistant video games/movies. Were you planning to play them for humor with bizarre plot points and names, describe actually interesting games and movies, or just not focus too much on them and use the review format as just a backboard for the characters's shenanigans?
>>
An asteroid collides with the Earth and nearly destroys it, turning most of the landscape into a fiery wasteland and infecting the surviving humans with a virus that allows them to use magic. Thousands of years later, humanity/technology is stuck in the Dark Ages, but most of the world's population can now use magic, for better or for worse. The majority of the most powerful wizards are tyrants, and the few non-dickish ones are not strong enough to terraform the planet on a large scale. The main protagonist(who can't use magic) finds an ancient library that talks about all the wonders of technology, and the protagonist sets out to find more information regarding technology, and to find a way to get rid of magic altogether, because he feels that magic is responsible for the world's problems(and he's also a little jaded because a wizard killed his parents).
>>
>>94125378
A young prince (around 14) is the sole survivor of the royal family after a raid on his kingdom. He ventures out into the world to get revenge and/or restart his family line. Along the way he ends up helping various women with their problems that usually require him to take up the blade.

Pulpy sword and sorcery with /ss/ themes featuring a waifu of the week.
>>
File: 1500090229914.jpg (293KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1500090229914.jpg
293KB, 800x1157px
>>94156309
if there aint a vampire/demon/other girl to tease him for such heroics ill eat my hat
>>
The antics of a young girl who's friends with a giant, sentient plant. The plant resembles the average "man-eating plant" you seen in movies, only it's omnivorous rather than strictly carnivorous.
>>
>>94155347
Actually no, let me change a few things
The main character is a beginner wizard who discovers an ancient library that has information and pictures regarding the beauty of nature, and he goes on a journey to learn all that he can from the "good" powerful wizards so that he can be powerful enough to restore the Earth, and he meets new companions while dealing with the evil tyrants.
The true antagonist has good intentions - he wants to eradicate magic and promote the use of technology because he feels that magic is too volatile and dangerous for humanity to wield.
>>
Saturday Morning Constantine
>>
>>94125378
>Underbaker
>In the underworld, a sweet old wraith operates a candy shop. He prides himself on making all the young monsters of the world smile. Though a grand celestial error, he is given a normal human apprentice and must deal with training her to be the next Underbaker.
>>
Same basic structure of Adventure Time, but taking place in space, with two protags looking for a "fountain of youth" so they don't have to grow up. Not so much "cold black void with unimaginable distances between stars" space, something a bit more whimsical. Planets floating above massive nebulae, convenience stores on lonely asteroids. Cheerful places with bright colors, but somber stretches of travel, where space is softly illuminated by a sea of unending stars, not the generic black or purple void from. Futurama or Rick and Morty.

>>94156857
Sounds like something that could be endearing and comedic. Are we talking like Hell underworld, or demons living underground underworld? Jokes could go a few ways depending on what it might be.
>>
>>94156857
Sounds neat
>>
"Bowlers with Burning hearts"

So here is my idea for an Animated movie, The main character is young man named Brandon Bannings who lives at his grandmothers rent free and works at a construction company.

One day Brandon's grandma gets injured and asks him to take her place in her bowling team at first Brandon doesn't want to but he also loves his grandma and realizes that she has given him a pretty cushy life so he takes it upon himself to help her team reach the big time.

The team also has one other young person his old childhood firend Edith (The joke here is only the young lady has a stereotypical old lady name) who is mad about him abandoning her years ago when his parents moved she is a bit eccentric but her attitude is one the team picked up on so each old lady has a signature named shot

Brandon must patch things up with Edith find his groove and deal with the various issues that come about all so he can bring grandma's team to victory.
>>
>>94125378
A animated horror anthology not unlike Goosebumps, though I'd be aiming for a one season Adult Swim thing. First stories feature ((affectionate)) parodies of such 'beloved' cartoon icons like Steven, Dipper, and Lincoln. All three of which end up dying at the end of their respective plots from a fatal weakness; like say Steven from crying and generally being a worthless little shit even in the face of oblivion, or Lincoln's greed and borderline abusive family life. Then once they're dead, the series moves onto tormenting parodies of secondary characters like Lars, or even background placeholders who never said a thing.
>>
I am thinking of a monster of the week action show about three modern day magic knights operating in secret

>Conlaed the young rookie just got his powers and has a serious inferiority complex to his usually superior siblings, he makes up for it with an optimistic attitude and uses his bountiful free time to master new arts to protect the people.

>Oscar slightly more cynical of people but believes in the cause he is about 22 years old and lives with his long time girlfriend who he wants to marry (She has commitment issues) he works as a small time boxer on the side and is the most street savvy and philosophical.

>Arthur the 28 years old and the strongest of the three as well as the oldest he is a high school teacher who tries to keep his young compatriots safe and be someone they can talk with he also has the best grasp of this history of the magic knights thanks to the reccords kept by his adoptive father Merle

>Side characters include an old Chinese woman who informs them of trouble and helps them with magic, Doc a young woman who was an up and coming knight herself but retired when during training she killed her kid brother, Lorraine Oscar's girlfriend, Maxine an office lady and an old friend of Arthurs, Maxwell Hoss principle at the school Arthur teaches at, Merle Arthurs adoptive dad, Thomas an old friend/Rival of Oscar's in the boxing ring, and Conlaed's familly

The story deals with their day to day lives the monsters the face and eventually an overarching threat in the form of a traitor to the order that somehow managed to keep their powers (A rule if you stop fighting to protect others or try to use the knight powers for self-gain or political agenda the powers themselves violently tear away from your body)
>>
>>94158690
>A animated horror anthology not unlike Goosebumps, though I'd be aiming for a one season Adult Swim thing.
Sounds interest-
>Adult Swim thing. First stories feature ((affectionate)) parodies of such 'beloved' cartoon icons like Steven, Dipper, and Lincoln.
Fuck off.
>>
>>94158690
Eh, I don't know it sounds like one of those early 2000s Newgrounds parodies that had shit like "What if Ash killed Pokemon instead of catching them?"

Like I don't wanna derride it for being "edgy" but the concept is a little trite at this point.
>>
File: newtestament.jpg (45KB, 815x282px)
newtestament.jpg
45KB, 815x282px
>>94151368
>An adult swim show about ancient Rome, the main character is carpenter

Hey, I think I've read this one before.
>>
>>94158690
sorry to say desu, but this doesn't sound that good
>>
>>94125378
a team of 5 android girls with souls have to defend a city in the middle of a jungle from cyborg-terrorist and ancient magical natives (some of that magic can be used by the androids).
>>
Wrestledads teebiyaytch
>>
>>94157757
A mix of both. A world underground people aren't aware of and its exceptionally rare for humans to ever enter it. The Wraith never sired an heir, as his wife died long ago. To ensure that his shop would be taken care of after he dies, he reaches out to the neighborhood summoner so that he may call forth a creature with his level of cooking expertise. This just so happens to be the young girl.
>>
>>94161951

My eyes bled.

>team of 5 android girls with souls
ok...o.0
>defend a city in the middle of a jungle
wut.
>cyborg-terrorist and ancient magical natives
Cluisterfuck.
>(some of that magic can be used by the androids)
Mary Suuuue

My poor attempt...

Setting:
Obscure urban neighborhood set during the mid 90's.

Protagonist:
Slightly abnormal boy.

Antagonists: The Dusters, a group of men(?) who wear old jackets, and appear to be up to no good yet remain unnoticed.

Plot: Boy starts seeing men in dusters gradually appear in his neighborhood more and more, for some unknown reason, and no one else seems to care or notice. Doesn't help he is slightly abnormal, not freakishly weird, but odd enough to normally be dismissed. It gets so bad at one point that he even points one out to a check out lady as the duster hands her in item, and her eyes and conversation seem to gloss over it all yet the viewer knows there is a noticeable difference on screen. Always whispering to each other or silent, but they notice the boy with their eyes, too. The dusters seem to be living a mostly normal life, save for a few sketchy looking dealings out of the corner of his eyes, but their behavior slowly stars to become more brazen as their numbers grow. The boy gets desperate to solve this apparent plot whether nobody else will get involved or not.

The show will have a co-character girl, but will simply dissolve like a real world relationship never amounting to more plot wise out of her disappointment in his "delusion" but she was the closest anybody ever came to hearing him.

The show will go into quantum physics eventually, but in a low key way. Subtle yet saturated. Not narrated, but shown causing the boy to try and wrap his head around it all even more.
>>
You sound young and bitter
>>
>>94162786

Who?
>>
>>94162805
whoopsie daisy

"Parody" plot anon
>>
>>94162786
>>94162846

I would say jaded and melancholy, but I can understand your view due to my spastic review along with non-ideal character relations.

I was aiming for a minimalist, subdued story.
>>
>>94162752
well, this seems a little generic.
with more characters it could be better

>my eyes bled
hey, its not that bad but i can agree with you that is to much. it sounded better in my head ha ha ha
>>
>>94163092

It's very generic. :D

Also, I was being dramatic. lol
>>
>>94162786

So, lady of the unseen, why do you often seem to think people are bitter? Were many bitter in your life to the point of fearing it? I know when it is you (like when I didn't answer the "why" when I mentioned possible homelessness).
>>
>>94163188
>>94162752

>emoticons

Fuck off
>>
>>94163315
u wot
>>
>>94163478

You can fuck off, because this is a CARTOON board and would argue that emotional based visual depictions of reality are quite in lieu of our interests here. Other than that, whatever.
>>
>>94163694
>m8
>>
>>94161444
Yeah, it doesn't. I'll keep trying... One of these damn prompts will click.
>>
>>94163764

You're actually taking this more seriously than the asshole edgelord you're replying to. Impressive.
>>
>>94163315

I'm pretty sure this is just some anon replying to themselves, cause I have a hard time believing two separate people could make sense of this conversation.
>>
>>94163857
That's the important spirit

Niggas will give you a lot of shit, and you have to keep at things even so
>>
>>94163857
I hope so. good luck with that.
>>
>>94164225
>>94164424
Meh, I had a couple beers and I have a outline for a book. Let's see if there was anything to Stephen King's 'on writing.'
>>
>>94164544
I know it's not quite the thread topic but I wouldn't mind hearing your idea for a more novel styled story

Tis a plot thread after all
>>
>>94125378
>it's Twilight
>but it's actually good.
ok let me explain
>MC who i'm going to call... Billy, is a half vampire half human teenager that hunt demons at night as a hobby.
>MC companion is a girl who i going to call... Amy, yeah that's sounds right, is the adopted daughter of a lesbian family and Billy's classmate, for some reason the demons target her, that is related to her true family, and Billy have to protect her, Amy didn't liked Billy at first, but with time she actually get in love with him.
>Billy is cool, relaxed, smartass, sarcastic, kind and a bit heroic, kinda like Dante from devil may cry, but Billy is a little more responsible. He have dark skin, white hair and yellow eyes, he doesn't get offended at all, in fact he like to make jokes about his skin color to lighten the mood, like "Ok amy i'm not going to get angry, it's because i'm black? -no! it's because you are a vampire -*gasp* racist"
>Amy is a normal girl, she is kind, smart, serious to the point of getting angry when Billy does something stupid or he make jokes, she is not interested in paranormal shit so she always tries to have an excuse to not participate in Billy's demon hunter stuff but she is forced by the demons to be with him anyways.
>Amy have two adoptive moms, i'm going to call them blonde mom and redhead mom, redhead mom is serious, responsible and down to earth, she doesn't like Billy and she work as a lawyer, blonde mom is happy, kind, energetic and pretty optimistic, she ships Billy and Amy and she take care of the house.
>Billy doesn't like to talk about his family...
>Amy have a childhood friend who happens to be a werewolf, Billy doesn't like him and he declared himself as his rival.
>to fight, Billy uses two handguns, a sword, other kind of weapons, and vampire magic, but when he use magic he get exhausted and he need blood to keep fighting, Amy provide him with blood when he need it, but Billy try to not use her too much because he might kill her.
continue...
>>
>>94165172
I'm aiming for a Bully kind of thing.

Carson is a bullied kid who one day decided he had enough. He decided to scare off one of his bullies with a dead threat, but to say this backfired would've been a understatement. He was dragged off to the principal office with a cop in toe. After they essentially scared him into compliance, he was suspended for a week and... Yeah. Parents were pissed, though they managed to deduce that the faculty were probably out to make names for themselves and failed.

Who is Carson? Carson is a eleven year old kid just about to exit the sixth grade and go to middle school. He's tall, brown haired, blue eyed, fair skinned, and has social problems. Most of whom were brought upon by a terrible learning environment which has made him pretty lonely. He has two sisters: Ciara and Lily. The former is a gawky, tall, four-eyed thirteen year old brunette whose always wearing national park sweater hand-me-downs from the Dad. Lily however, is a ten year who got to skip ahead two grades and is now stuck with Ciara in middle school.

She's a bit of a foil to her older sister as she's fairly logical, golden haired, a excellent student... And tries to act mature. And often fails. Both of whom adore their brother and stand up for him when he faces off against his parents who are trying to figure out just what they're supposed to do. Carson is suspended for a week which... Isn't good but yeah. He's only got two to go and he's gonna pass, all he has to do is just sit out a week and take it easy.
>>
>>94165433
>Cont.

His parents after debating over what his 'punishment' should be, decide to send him to live with his grandmother for a few days. Said grandmother lives out east in Nevada in a town ironically named 'Dustin Falls' which is somewhat inspired by Ely. His parents tell him to pack his bags and buy him a bus ticket. He leaves in the early morning, saying goodbye to his mom and siblings, then settles in for a long bus ride.

After what seems like hours listening to some hipsters talk bullshit, followed by the homeless guy muttering about aliens, he finally arrives in the town. Just to give a little history on the background surrounding the town: there used to be a freshwater lake that ended up drying up during the 19'th Century. Sort of like what happened in the YA novel, 'Holes.' Only people still ended up living here, there's a nearby national park, and the locals tend to capitalize on fucking Aliens to draw tourists in. There's also a historic casino his Grandma frequently goes to.

Carson, looking at the directions in google maps, starts to search the suburban area. Finally he finds his Grandma's place and is surprised. It's a two story building, has a fairly extravagant garden, and she drives a yellow mustang. Not knowing what he's in for he knocks on the door and we're introduced to the grandma. She's seventy-something years old, still with it, and comes off as strict and mean. Telling Carson he has to water the plants, do the dishes, typical chores for a unhappy kid.
>>
>>94165449
>Cont.
She also has no wifi, AND Carson had his phone taken away, so he's left going stir crazy. And his Grandma keeps tight control over the TV so he's stuck watching boring old movies on TMC or AMC. He spends the first night dreading his life after a fairly boring meal of baked potato and chicken. Carson does climb out on the roof and looks at Dustin Falls as the sun slowly goes down, looking over the small town, remarking how small it is before going to sleep. The next day his Grandma takes off leaving him to do his slave labor.

We're now introduced to the backyard which is just as extravagant as the front but... Has some really fucked up, creepy gnomes that he swears are watching him. After about thirty minutes watering everything he heads back into Grandma's house where he discovers the family library. It's little room that used to be his Dad's, then was converted into a office, but now there's bookcases stuffed full of everything from first edition hard covers to beat up paperbacks. Many of the books aren't even in publication anymore.

But while he's somewhat of a erudite, Carson's eyes are quickly drawn to some of the family artifacts sitting on the desk. There's a beat up journal, old pictures of his ancestors from the 19'th Century, and a old antique Mauser carbine. Wondering just what in the hell all this stuff was, Carson begins to inspect the pictures in search of clues... But then he hears his grandma pull up into the driveway. Jumping in shock-he quickly runs out of the room and acts like he's still working.
>>
>>94165480
>Cont.
His Grandma, a merciful old biddie, decides Carson has done enough daily toil and sends him off to get some milk. Milk from supermarket built into a mini-mall. He's immediately set off and our hero begins exploring the 'historical' district. One of his first stops is the local 'museum' that touches upon the local history... Sort of. It only takes him five minutes to realize that this place is also capitalizing on the alien craze that seemingly holds this town in a death grip.

He laughs at the pictures of tea cups getting held up by strings, the rubber faced bigfoot, and the fat greasy Mexican covered in flour that's SUPPOSED to be the ghost of bandito- “el cocinero”. There's also some buried treasure somewhere but Carson laughs it off. He then walks to the mini-mall where he sees the homeless guy sleeping in the foodcourt. He looks at the grease stained body, cringes, then walks into the super market.

He goes into the supermarket but then is cornered by the homeless guy who just happened to sense him and decided to give him a warning... Supposedly. Not only does he sound like beer, but he has a bunch of candy stuffed underneath his ill fitting shirt. “I believe in you Nikky!”
>>
>>94165507
“Nikky!?” Carson takes offense at this then the bum takes off running from the store re manager. A trail of candy left in his wake. We're then introduced to the first of the local kids. Ed, a weird olive skinned guy with strange gray eyes. Who decides to befriend Carson, takes him to a local 'party...' Only it's not a party, it's just a decrepit abandoned house some of the high schoolers use a hideout.

And Ed was just hoping to use Carson as a way to get in just so he could get stoned. Carson after getting stared down by Alex, local street tough, is introduced to the dealer 'Weasel' and his muscle who are affectionately pegged 'Tweedle-Dee' and 'Tweedle-Dum.' Ed then ditches Carson to get stoned while he ends up getting kicked out... Alongside some kid his age named Ulysses. Carson also realizes he forgot the milk and immediately runs back to the supermarket.

Ulysses, a hunter who likes guns despite being a twelve year old, decides he likes Carson and follows him. This is about as far as I've gotten where plot is concerned.
>>
>>94165536
There's also two angry slav kids, Boris and Igor-a massive bully and a thin pointy kid with rotten brown teeth, who lead the local bully gang and have targeted Carson. Carson and Ulysses are also joined by a rather thuggish kid named Petrie who joins the duo. Other characters include the Leeland sister who are two rich blonde twins-one pissed and angry, and the other cold and manipulative. Both are bitches.

There's also the Grant siblings-two brothers and one sister, who remind Carson of his siblings... When they aren't causing trouble. Though the sister has really screwed up teeth and braces (Carson calls her metal face), the older brother is a smug cunt who thinks he's the shit, and the youngest of the trio is a friendly naive farm kid.

I do intend for Carson to go on a adventure where he learns how to make friends, be responsible, stand up for himself... You get the picture.
>>
>>94165286
>the wound caused by the byte of a vampire heals instantly, so Amy don't have to worry about bleeding to death when Billy byte her in her neck, In fact, being bitten by a vampire is quite healthy and pleasant, but only when the bitten person give consent, if a vampire bites a person by force the byte will be very painful and dangerous, and for all the people who will say that vampire byte in this setting is the equivalent of sex well yeah, it is
>for some reason, Amy's blood gives vampires more energy compared to the blood of other humans, for that reason other factions of vampires want to capture her, including Billy's father.
>it is revealed in the latter episodes that the reason that Amy's blood is special is because she is half demon, the demons want her to be the key needed to release her real father, a very powerful demon, and her real mother tried to protect her by giving her away to her adoptive family, in the end, she is forced to release her father and she die by doing that, maybe... Billy have to join forces with the werewolf to fight Amy's father to bring Amy back to life, i leave the ending to your imagination.
>>
A slasher movie spoof about antropomorphic personifications of cartoons stalked by a serial killer known as "Executive"
Most good personifications die early. Few good ones that survive get "meddled" (read mutilated) and become bad. Shittiest cartoon survives the longest.
>>
>>94166360
sounds like it wouldn't last long
>>
Slice of Life/Comedy.

Follows the daily life of a Man who got married to a Doctor Doom tier Super Villain lady. Well, married is a bit of a strong word. There was a ceremony and everything, yes, but the dude's consent to it was shaky at best. She just kind of scooped him up one day and told him that they were dating now and would likely one day marry.
Despite all of this, he actually ends up falling in love with her and becoming a very supportive husband. The series deals with him adjusting to life to his new life as emotional support to a woman with a frightening level of ambition.
>>
>>94136994
I'd watch and enjoy.
>>
>>94149231
>Aquaman meets Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea meets Sealab

Neat
>>
Depressed guy gets his date of death predicted by an evil witch. He turns this around, figuring that until that date he's technically immortal. Goes on adventures, fights monsters, gets mixed up in weird shit, lives life. Kinda like Daredevil mixed with Constantine.
>>
>>94165286
>it's Twilight
>but it's actually good.
It's not anon...
>>
>>94156309
Unfinished fetish web-comic/10
>>
>>94154331
Will his gym partner be a dead monkey though?
>>
battle royal between japanese and american animation characters.
>>
>>94165708
>>94165286

Rick Riordan is that you?
>>
>>94172643
It's ok, better have a payoff at the end when he finaly dies. Show would have to hae at least a mildy serious tone since its themed around Death

My idea.
>each episode starts with a kid going to sleep
>you only ever get vague hits as to his real life
>majority of show takes place in kids dreams
>makes for drastically different setting and characters each episode
>he may have 1 or 2 regulars who appears in dreams
>>
Shortly after the zombie apocalypse (about a year later), most remaining humans have gotten pretty used to the zombie slaying life style, and create a settlement in a huge shopping mall. Main character is a loser protagonist who has absolutely no right to have lived this far into this thing.
>>
>>94172782
>zombies
no thx
>>
>>94172860

What if I told you it's more focused on what the survivors are doing, and the zombies are just kind of treated as an annoyance due to the fact that rot is catching up to them.
>>
>>94172875
so it's The Walking Dead
>>
>>94172875
isn't that pretty much all zombie things for the last 15 years?
>>
More of a comic idea but I've been working on this for a while. I don't like the direction Nu Star Wars is going in so I am trying to make my own space opera.
It’s a bit “red-pilled”, and shows the consequences of denying a society’s base desires in the name of tolerance.

A young woman from the 21th century cryogenically freezes herself after deciding she has nothing to live for. She wakes up 400 years later to find that Earth has been quarantined to clean up pollution. Humanity now lives on colony worlds and has joined space society (on the surface it is a progressive tolerant society, but is struggling to stay together in reality) alongside 3 alien species. Protag struggles to adapt to this new world and ends up pissing off a high-ranking alien general that sets off a domino effect and ends up pissing off even more important people.
After touching an ancient artifact she is imbued with the rare psychic ability to control gravity and ends up becoming someone that every faction wants to control.

The warlike reptilian Raangi, the green-skinned Jihari, the squid-like Nnng, and the humans of the American, Chinese, Indian, and Japanese colonies all want her for different reasons, and she is forced to choose a side under the threat of interspecies war.
Along the way she picks up allies in the form of a Jihari prince and a cyber-ninja, and they eventually have to fight together in a tournament for the fate of an entire planet.

It’s a mix of pulp action/adventure and political commentary.
There’s a lot of talk about race and gender, and what either of those even mean in a society where you can change both with biotechnology. Can a unified spacefaring society ever work, or are the cultural differences just too great, even among our own species? There’s also a lot of fanservice because why not.
>>
>>94173243
>Nu Star Wars
>red-pilled
That stuff aside how are you going to "show the consequences of denying a society’s base desires in the name of tolerance"?
How is you political commentary on tolerant society barely staying together and space racism going be different from 100 of stories like that?
>>
>>94173243
Not bad, what are your ideas for "base desires" do you mean like tribalism? Sexual gratification? Or just general instincts of self preservation? Overall it's decent.
>>
I've played with this idea for a little bit. In a dystopian future, the world is more divided than ever with civilization being fractured into numerous city-states which constantly go to war with each other. The story would follow a team of mercenaries on their episodic adventures fighting hostile militants, sadistic cultists, and feral mutants. I had an adventure of the week kind of story in mind with an occasional overarching plot. The mercenaries are as unscrupulous as the people they kill and sometimes have even greater bounties on their heads than the people they need to capture.
>>
File: 1469133304181.png (169KB, 746x599px) Image search: [Google]
1469133304181.png
169KB, 746x599px
Another from last year.
It's just El Tigre + Jakes Long
>Some people have animal tails and powers related to that animal.
>The main characters family happens to have the tail of a dragon.
>Magic chinese shit happens
>Urban Shenanigans
>>
>>94173663
>>94173723
This
>>
>>94143308
Mmm, very shonen-flavored. I don't hate it. 7/10

>>94143380
>deconstruction
plz no
Anyways it sounds like the Ed Edd n Eddy school episodes crossed with a bit of My Gym Partner is a monkey, which sounds a lot better in practice than it does on paper. 8/10, would probably actually watch.

>>94143383
A neat quirky little pitch. I can't give higher than an 8/10, but it's neat.

>>94143424
I always like this one whenever it's posted. 9/10

>>94143436
It's quirky but it seems just like time travel with extra steps. A cute little tone but in this case I'd like to know more. 7/10

>>94143447
I feel like I've read this before, but it's nice. 8/10

>>94143460
Dude nihilism lmao
7/10

>>94143514
My dude this is literally just One Punch Man or Mob Psycho 100 with the setting flipped to Fantasy RPG world. I mean I'd fucking watch the shit out of this but let's not pretend that "comical parody of well worn tropey genre with protag who is more than well aware of this bullshit" isn't a thing as it stands.

>>94143552
I really fucking like this idea. Like, I dig it super hard. 9/10.

>>94143680
>>94143694
9/10, it's a fairly creative premise. I could see it going for two seasons on Adult Swim.

>>94143740
>all this reposting
Leg Day: The Superheroine is such a stupid premise it becomes beautiful in its simplicity. 9/10, plz work on this if anon is still reading
>>
>>94125378
Nice try Cartoon Network
>>
>>94125378
Adventure of the week show following a family of a three.

A old man who was involved with various conspiracies and adventures as a youth ranging from rescuing alien planets to fighting supernatural dojo wars in the east. Slightly demented.

A young man. Football star at his high school. Valedictorian in the making. Wants more than anything to be a sorcerer. Kind of an optimistic idiot rather than the stereotypical dumb jock.

The youngest. Quiet. Blood thirsty. Has feuds with various martial arts organizations across the world.

The series in tone would be optimistic and a bit goofy. Lots of action and genre of adventure will vary wildly.

>>94174371
Is this just a picture and a vague idea or is there more?
>>
File: 1469157980614s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469157980614s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>94176635
There's more but it never really culminated into a full plot. I like the designs though.
Found this in the archive.
>Jimmy Dragontail (and maybe the extreme riders)
>Humans have the tails of animals of the Chinese Zodiac, Along with these tails come Innate Physical/Mystical powers.
>A young dragon tailed boy must begin his Road Trip/Quest to defeat the evil Monkey King and his army of bandits and black magic.
>Along the way he meets a colorful cast of animal tailed characters and learn things about the world, along with his own dragon heritage.

There wasn't much after that, the only characters are the 3 in pic related and the dragon kid's mother.
>>
TOM AND JERRY AND DRAGON BALL Z: THE ORIGINAL MOVIE

The cat and the mouse somehow end up on Namek. The grey mouse plays the role of Dende.
>>
THE CREEPY FUNKY BURPABOTS

>Three robot dudes
>They're assholes
>They do disgusting stuff
>Are blatantly sociopaths
>Live in a messy place where everyone is a sociopath, actually
>This land is being taken over by Sir Esc, an overly politically correct guy who wants to turn this mess of a place in a sugary place with ponies and rainbows and sugar everywhere
>He's revolted by the main characters' antics
>They annoy him a lot in every episode, foiling his plans in the meantime
>The theme song is some annoying rap that repeats the same lyrics over and over ("WE ARE THE BURPABOTS BURPA BURPA BURP")
>>
WE ALL SUCK THE SAME

>It's a compilation of many short toons
>Every short is very sadistic
>People die a lot
>Racism and child abuse are costantly promoted
>Every episode ends with a fake aesop such as "DO DRUGS" and "IF SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU, KICK HIS ASS REPEATEDLY"
>>
>>94177405
>>94177503
Isn't that just Robotomy?
And Super Jail?
>>
>>94173663
>>94173723
If you don't like the term redpilled then my story's probably not for you, and that's ok. I made it for myself first.

It's actually fairly diverse even though it's not liberal; we got plenty of women and POCs, and being bisexual is the norm in this verse.

Tribalism is a big part of the setting, individual cultures are at risk of being lost as humanity expands. It's an ugly truth that diversity isn't natural; when people settle they are naturally drawn to their own kind.
Sex as well has become obsolete with the invention of artificial wombs, but the drive is still there.

The main theme is that no matter how much technology advances, there will still be conflict, and people will still have differences. The key to improving society is to recognize this rather than trying to label everything that makes us unique as a social construct.
>>
>>94177562
I was just trying to make some cartoons made only to provoke Mr. Enter and all the guys writing on the Dethroning Moment of Suck TVTropes page (the bad guy in Burpabots is literally a Mr. Enter caricature), and the second was thought as "Robot Chicken but even grimmer", but it turns out that I accidentally reinvented the wheel.
>>
two young troubled brothers after being launched into space at a very young age for mysterious reasons, live in their space ship trying to find their way back home. Now years later as young teens they are about to give up but fate has brought the most dangerous space outlaw to them she will help them in return they are will be part of her crew. they will work together to unlock the secrets of their past and find their parents, while evading the authorities and helping the pirate.
>>
>>94177405

Robotomy meets this huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOX1Ca4BtA

I like

>>94177503

I'd watch it if it used a variety of artstyles
>>
>>94177887
So you're more talking about globalism vs. nationalism more than right v left. They sound the same but truth is a lot of liberals would rather a bunch of unique smaller cultures separated than one big melting pot of cultures.

It's an interesting set up, imo didn't set me off nearly as much as a prompt that starts with "The Force Awakens but RED PILLED" should have. Honestly a good 9/10 idea, work on it.
>>
>>94177887
>Individual cultures are at risk of being lost as humanity expands.
Except that is not something that actually occurs unless a culture is intentionally attempting to push it out in favor of another. Culture doesn't fade so much as become distilled into characteristics as the original origins of the thing become more and more distant in generation.

Also diversity is unnatural in personality . Diversity in terms of culture and race tends to happen rather easily depending on circumstance and if the sense of other is not established in limestone.

I think you would be well suited to lower the scale of this idea. Because as soon as you hit nationwide groups it gets incredibly fucking difficult to easily sum up what makes people stick to each other.

Out of curiosity are you American?
>>
>>94178525
So this kind of concept would depend on personal and charming writing to be good, as well as detailed worldbuilding. Seems fun but by itself I don't see too much potential for frequent episodes.

Here's mine:
>Protagonist aware that everyone is being ethereally watched for the purpose of television traverses universes from genre to genre attempting to make other people realise the truth of their reality or at least resolve local conflicts to stop them from being watched
>He has a meter in his HQ for places where interesting things are occurring
>Our protagonist tries to make himself as boring as possible to resist being watched
>Gets caught up in exciting adventures and tries to end them in menial ways
>Occasionally makes a close bond with someone but cannot maintain it out of fear that it will simply encourage the cameras to be on him
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.