[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the Great Lakes Avengers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0417.jpg (394KB, 970x1479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.jpg
394KB, 970x1479px
How do you feel about the Great Lakes Avengers?
>>
>>94122896
They're fun
>>
>>94122896

I liked the latest run. I wish it didn't get canned at seven issues.
>>
>>94123314
>fat-shaming: the run
>>
>>94122896
post more of the obese bitch
>>
>>94123348

It wasn't fat-shaming, it was just calling out that abused their fat. Fat, like all things, can be used for good or for evil.
>>
>>94122896
They operate in the worst Great Lake state, so fuck 'em.
>>
File: bb.png (2MB, 1124x1728px) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
2MB, 1124x1728px
>she will never stomp you
>>
They're good. But they shouldn't be mutants. I want fun origin stories.
>>
>>94122896

I fucking love Mr Immortal and Doorman. I hope somewhere in the future there's a cosmic event with all the serious characters in it and Doorman kinda awkwardly standing among them under orders of Oblivion.
>>
>>94123616
fuck you
Wisconsin is better than the others
>>
>>94122896
I like the series before the latest run which was shit.
>>
>>94124028
I'm actually surprised they didn't have their mutant status awkwardly retconned like other characters have, especially with Mr. Immortal being in the New Warriors TV series.
>>
>>94122896
Doorman has a lot of potential on his own, but I do like GLA. The newest run was a wet fart though.
>>
>>94124366

Makes sense for Mr. I at least, since he's homo supreme.

Plus his origin story with Deathurge was pretty good, what is there to complain? Both fuked up and funny.
>>
>>94122896

They're the basis of a mediocre "nerdy" "pop-punk" song that's stuck in my head for the rest of eternity. They're alright besides that.
>>
>>94124330
>Great Lakes Avengers
>in a state the only borders 2 of the Great Lakes
>not the state that is formed and shaped by the lakes
sm.h
>>
>>94124986
Detroit is dead and Michigan is dead
>>
>>94124385

Isn't he technically Silver Surfer/Thanos level, weird as it sounds?
>>
>>94122896
reminder that good boy is dead forever

>probably the first acknowledged furfag protag in entertainment
>>
>>94125114
Detroit is beyond saving, but wouldnt that just make a a great setting for a comic?
>>
>>94125592
Yes, he's a servant of Oblivion and wields the Dark force, which is also the thing blanketing the Hydra run US Empire in secret empire currently
>>
>>94122896

I've never seen a thread about the series before so it must be good
>>
>>94126125
maybe if its about a group of superhero taking over and turning detroit into its own citystate police state
>>
>>94125114
I live in Michigan, the state isn't dead, but Detroit is. The only people that live their are the ones that give it it's reputation, and a handful of hipster trash art students high enough to think otherwise.
>>
>>94126125

The latest comic *was* set there!
>>
>>94125620
If she does ever show up, I bet that they'll sweep the whole 'my fursona is male' stuff under the rug.
>>
>>94128100
And it was full of hipsters stupid enough to live there.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.