[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been five years since the decline of Pixar began

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pixar_brave_2012-wide.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pixar_brave_2012-wide.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>
>Pixar's least ambitious film is called Brave

Searing irony
>>
>>94122162
But Cars is
>>
>>94122149
Man, what a mess. So many flaws. It felt like they were trying to do multiple storylines, but just turned out to be two-three different movies rolled into one. The witch went nowhere, the basic warring clans was the best and least shown, ugly characters, and why did no one notice the queen and princess were gone for an entire night away from the castle? The shit was that about? Just a wasted effort all around.
>>
>>94122438
Yeah, but you had films like Up following it. The best Pixar film people see after Brave is Inside Out, and while I liked the film, it was way too cheesy and melodramatic.
>>
>>94122494
Inside Out was a missed opportunity to tell a deeper story about psychological instability and mental illness. That said, I still kinda wanna see a sequel that take place during puberty to see how far they're willing to go.
>>
...and rise of WDAS.

I'm glad Disney's animation is doing so well nowadays, we need no Pixar, they're doing sequels to their old hits anyway.
>>
>>94122478
And still, it won an Oscar.
>>
>>94122149
But Cars 2 came out six years ago.
>>
>>94122478

Poor Brenda, kicked out from her own project because pander to muh test audiences.
And what's worse, she moved to lucasarts which were bought by Disney soon after.
>>
>>94122750
Pixar died so Disney could live.

I had only seen Brave once but rewatched the second half recently and really liked everything after the mother transforms.
>>
File: meanwhile at the academy.png (369KB, 855x472px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile at the academy.png
369KB, 855x472px
>>94123906

please, what these 60 y/o geezers know about the animation?

>>94124146
sad to seee them go like that, Cars 3 is literally about giving up and passing the torch to successor. If that's not call for help I dont know what it is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.