[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: monsters.png (887KB, 1600x533px) Image search: [Google]
monsters.png
887KB, 1600x533px
Sorry I'm a little late on the thread tonight fellow masochists. I'd hate to deprive you all of this wonderful pity party that Amber is throwing for herself.

"Wahhh, I just can't stop stabbing people and it's everyone's fault but mine, wahhhh". That's what you sound like, Amber.
>>
jesus christ
>let's just straight up attack the only person I actually trust right now
>>
>>94118632
Amber is a dumb cunt, but how stupid are Danny and Joe looking at Stacy talking to Amber and saying 'uhhh, iunno, I guess it's SOMEONE'S mom, couldn't imagine whose tho'
>>
>>94118632
Amber is a titty monster confirmed, Amberfan anon will be pleased.

To be serious, Amber doesn't seem like she's wrong in this specific case about who Stacy falls for, but I don't think her reasoning checks out. Anyway, she should go stab someone else already.

>Even Joe doesn't like Joe's Dad.
Why are character's familial relationship dynamics being revealed through characters that don't even really interact with them? Could that not have come up in talks between Joe and Joyce or Joe and Danny, or even just showing when Amber found out? What a weird choice.
>>
>>94119165
The funny thing is that the audience already knows Joe has issues with his dad, through his interactions with Sarah, it's Amber who shouldn't know this. Checking the archives, Joe and Amber have only interacted eight times throughout the entire strip.
>>
>>94118632
Does this comic prove that Amber's mom met Joe's dad for the first tie that day, and they didn't have a relationship in the past?
>>
>>94119504
Pretty sure it does.

If they had a prior relationship, Amber would have likely known about it.

So yeah. Stacy is the type of girl who meets a charming guy and gets railed in the broom closet ten minutes later.
>>
So we're supposed to see Amber as an abusive cunt right?
>>
>>94120150
nice
>>
>>94120168
It really depends if "supposed to" refers to what a sane person would see, or if it refers to what the author wants you to see.

If it's the former, then yes. If it's the latter, then no, and you're an evil shitlord for suggesting anything is wrong with poor, damaged little Amber.
>>
>>94120231
shes said it herself multiple times in comic, including suggesting it in thie very strip. where are you reading "willis thinks shes in the right" from
>>
>>94120251
Amber thinks she a bad person because she has psychological issues, not because she's supposed to be seen as a bad person.
>>
>>94120251
The reaction to calling herself a monster is supposed to be to tell her she isn't one. It's called reverse psychology, and Willy got ya, if you think he wants you to see Amber as a villain.

This is clearly Willis's goal, and he has executed it nearly perfectly. The main site comments are filled with excuses and justifications for Amber's actions and hate for her mother.
>>
>>94120613
>and hate for her mother.
You can't be fucking serious
>>
>>94120613
>The main site comments are filled with excuses and justifications for Amber's actions and hate for her mother.
Ambermom didn't even do anything though
>>
>>94119504
>>94120150
Damn, I was sure they knew each other from their early years and rekindled through a sneaky fuck, which already made the whole thing really weird.
Also I know parents are the worst (next to christians) according to Willis, but how come Amber's mom is so dumb she doesn't seem to realize her daughter is a complete wreck, scarred with various traumas and PTSD? There's a fine line between trying to ease the mood and help your child but not doing it well and being completely retarded like your an airhead christmas cake straight outta Japan.
>>
>>94120947
I'm just unsure as to how Joe's dad is a monster. What did he do that was so awful?
>>
>>94121305
So far I think the only thing we know is cheating on his mum.
>>
File: 1477467433243.jpg (7KB, 250x239px)
1477467433243.jpg
7KB, 250x239px
>>94118632
>>
>>94118632
Wow Amber, way to trash the one person in your life who's unconditionally always been there to support you.
>>
>>94118632
>Calling your own mom a monster

Well then. Way to burn the only bridge you had that someone who was always on your side ya dumb bitch. Hell, might as well tell her to kill herself if you truly think that Amber.
>>
File: IMG_1421.png (327KB, 1000x333px)
IMG_1421.png
327KB, 1000x333px
>>94118632
wait, what's so bad about Joe's dad? the only thing he's done in comic is fuck Amber's mom and flirt awkwardly with Sarah. i think maybe he cheated on Joe's mom but all of this (except fucking Amber's mom) only makes him an asshole not a "monster".
>>
>>94122684
That reminds me: how long has it been since Joe was clean-shaven? He's had stubble for quite a while now.
>>
>>94122584
What? No, that's not what she said at all.
>>
>>94122793
i am actually wondering, i've seen this comic so often and it just screams every girl is a special snowflake and also like 90% of characters are gay somehow?

yet this joe fella seems alpha as fuck, he should get laid all the time

am i correct in the assumption that he fails everytime though, because he is some kind of le evil cis man pig insert?
>>
File: 2013-08-01-mister.png (347KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2013-08-01-mister.png
347KB, 1000x333px
Here's this bullshit so we can see what exactly was said.
>>
>>94118632
Looks like Amber's mother should have put a little thought into how she was going to reveal her relationship with Joe's dad to Amber. Of course, no one can predict when a family member is going to be post-stabbing emotionally prickly.
>>
>>94123556
>2013
>The QC cameo
>Martin's still fucking Rule 63 Martin

Boy things sure changed dramatically for both of these strips.
>>
>>94122684
>>94123556
Joe's dad is pretty hot.
>>
>>94120941
Her only failing is not sending her unstable daughter to therapy years ago.
>>
File: AmazigirlAmber1.jpg (557KB, 750x892px)
AmazigirlAmber1.jpg
557KB, 750x892px
>>94120613
It's almost intriguing how Willis can keep his comic/social media empire going constantly doubling and tripling-down with his audience.

He just has to keep up with all the -isms and social/mental issues that his much younger audience is in to, and pray they don't notice he's a middle-aged father of two from the midwest.
>>
>>94123556
It does seem like they knew eachother before
>>
>>94124485
If not, then Amber's mom isn't just attracted to what Nice Guys designate as "monsters", but is also a straight up teenage slut.
>>
>>94124576
Considering her history in Shortpacked, I wouldn't be surprised. Seems like it's very easy to get sex with her.

The big issue with that is that she neglects Amber's needs when she wants to get it on.
>>
>>94124805
>The big issue with that is that she neglects Amber's needs when she wants to get it on.
The only time we've seen Amber have needs that are apparent to Stacy is in this little bit now, and she's very attentive. Postponing a meet up date to catch some dick is a little rude, but it's not "neglecting Amber's needs."
>>
>>94123165
>am i correct in the assumption that he fails everytime though, because he is some kind of le evil cis man pig insert?
Not every time. We know he's slept with Roz and his math TA. Basically only people he can screw without consequences.
>>
Why do you guys keep reading this comic when you hate it so much?
>>
>>94125237
Same reason Punisher 2099 doesn't need a jet-pack.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.