[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are modern spiderman comics bad? I always wanted to get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 28

File: Spiderman_post_master-3-960x540.jpg (209KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman_post_master-3-960x540.jpg
209KB, 960x540px
Are modern spiderman comics bad? I always wanted to get into him but everytime I hear about modern spiderman stuff things seem kind of shit. Is this just /co/ being weiners or is it legitimately bad?
>>
>>94118391
Its legit bad. Peter lost alot of the approachability and pathos that made him an endearing character and became a pg version of Way's Deadpool. That's the character Marvel wants to push. Plus there's a lot of Spider-people that dilutes from our protagonist.
>>
People started memeing about Slott because of Superior but before that his run ranged from great to OK.

Amazing Spider-Man is one of the most consistently good comics of all time and even Slott's current stuff is just mediocre.
>>
>>94118562

None of his shit was GREAT. He had some stuff that was DECENT or even kind of good but it was all tainted by OMD or Carlie
>>
>>94118391
It's alright. This guys>>94118489 a faggot, who for some reason thinks the other Spider-people matter for the quality of the main ASM title.

That said it's just alright. Like 6/10 that dips down occasionally. Don't go in expecting the best Spider-man story ever but otherwise it's just okay.
>>
>>94118596
spider-family is retarded, fuck you
>>
>>94118391
Did this actually happen in Homocumming, or were you guys joking?
>>
>>94118646
>No explanation

Okay
>>
>>94118667
No this actually happened.
>>
>>94118391
>TFW they totally butchered this scene is Homecoming

Was the Tony Stark quote really necessary?
>>
>>94118715
>>94118667
Will you /co/ntratarians fuck off?
>>
>>94118596
Faggot.
>>
>>94118694
Not the guy you're replying to but he's right, mutiple Spider-man suck.

>pre-spider family
>Peter Parker was just a nerd who happened to get bit by a radioactive spider

>post spider family
>DUUUUDE THE SPIDER TOTEM, WHAT IF THE SPIDER BIT LIKE THIRTY OTHER PEOPLE AND A BUS DRIVER WHOOOAAAA ALSO PETER PARKER IS NOW HANK PYM
>>
>>94118588
I think Big Time was genuinely great, if you take it for what it is. It does the Ultimate Spider-Man concept a lot better than the actual Ultimate Spider-Man. Slott was dealt a shitty hand where he had this character with a ton of history yet who editorial just ripped apart and asked him to make act younger. He did the best with a completely neutered version of the character.

I also think a lot of his stuff is unfortunately stained by awful Ramos art. The issues drawn by Stegman elevate the story by a lot.

That said the fan reaction to Superior drove him off the deep end. I've been meaning to read his Silver Surfer to see if it's just Spider-Man that's bad or if he's truly lost his spark altogether, the guy used to be a fan favorite.
>>
All of Spider-mans is Butt comics
>>
>>94118846
Superior would have been a LOT better if the arc didn't last for ever (though you can say that about most Marvel arcs these days...).

Also agree 100% on Ramos. His art is ugly as fuck, I'd rather a thousand Greg Land O faces than a page of Ramos art.
>>
Current Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-man is shaping up to be great, but it's only about 2 issues in.
>>
just remember that ultimate spider-man is trash.

read Amazing Spider-Man instead
>>
It was a fun ride up to Clone Conspiracy. I even enjoyed Spiderverse for what it was.

The complaints aren't undeserved but it's an enjoyable binge.
>>
>>94119168
First few years aren't terrible, just lots of Bendis speak.

Like the rest of the Ultimate line it goes to shit when Ultimatum happens, though.
>>
>>94118588
This.
>>94118846
>It does the Ultimate Spider-Man concept a lot better than the actual Ultimate Spider-Man
What a shit opinion.
> Slott was dealt a shitty hand where he had this character
Oh, boo-fucking-hoo cry me a river. So did every other BND writer and they all did a better job than Slott so that's no excuse for his writing being shit.
>>
>>94118767
>c-contrarians
God, I hate your kind and your shitty meme word.
Just kill yourself, you worthless faggot.
That scene was butchered in Homecoming and that's coming from someone who liked the movie.
>>
>>94118391
Are you seriously asking that? spider-man comics have been awful for longer than almost anyone else. I wanna say it was as early as '99
>>
Don't read ongoing comics. There's a good chance it'll be shit and even if it's good it might get cancelled halfway through.

There's a huge backlog of authors, runs, and arcs that you can read instead of "getting into" an ongoing.
>>
>>94118846
>That said the fan reaction to Superior drove him off the deep end

Gee I wonder fucking why?

>WAAAAH THE FANS DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I KILL OFF THEIR HERO SHIT ALL OVER HIM AND REPLACE HIM WITH MY OWN EDGY FAT SELF INSERT

Yeah fans can be shit cunts but his behavior is petty and childish. He did nothing but throw tantrums go on a killing sprees and fuck up everything
>>
>>94118391
read a comic book nigger
>>
>>94119437

Who's been in the shitter longer. Spidey or the X-men.

I was gonna also ask Fantasic Four but they won't even make a F4 comic these days
>>
>>94119437
Oh, fuck off. Early 2000s Spider-Man was consistently good to great.
>>
>>94119488
This is terrible advice. The majority of ongoings are shit that's always been the case.

DC has been the best they've been in years, they have a good amount of great titles being published each month.

Marvel has a few quality books at the moment that are worth reading. Spider-Man/Deadpool just ended.
>>
>>94119572
X-men. But that's to be expected with X-men getting so convoluted
>>
>>94119633
>This is terrible advice.
>The majority of ongoings are shit that's always been the case.

If the majority of ongoings are shit why is it "terrible advice" to read completed comics instead of ongoings?
>>
>>94119633
>DC has been the best they've been in years
>good amount of great titles
What are these great titles you speak of? Rebirth is completely mediocre and the worst era for DC. It's only designed to enthrall newfags and casuals.
>>
>>94118391
No point in bothering with it unless you've already read everything from the beginning to Clone Saga.
>>
>>94119437
What are you talking about, Nigger? Spider-Man in the 90s was fucking terrible. Only Busiek's series is the one worth reading from that era.
>>
>>94119762
Superman, Supersons, Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Red Hood, All of the Young Animal line and I've heard good things about others.

Teen Titans has been an improvement over past series.

The crossovers have been a blast.

>>94119756
There's nothing wrong with reading past runs but to say that you shouldn't read any current ongoings is another thing entirely.

Like I said, there are a lot of good books out at the moment and it's fun to read and discuss them together with /co/mrades.
>>
>>94118391
>I always wanted to get into him
I want to get in him too
>>
File: 220px-The_other.jpg (34KB, 220x337px)
220px-The_other.jpg
34KB, 220x337px
>>94118391
Spider-Man comics have been bad since The Other, they've never recovered from that book.

There have been derivative books that have been pretty decent but are canceled, like Scarlet Spider with Kaine but no, they haven't been good for a long, long time.
>>
>>94119947
>like Scarlet Spider with Kaine
You lost me there.
>>
>>94118489
>and became a pg version of Way's Deadpool
He's shittier Tony now, from what I heard
>>
>>94120005
This guy
>>
>>94120146
No, I'm serious. That book was so boring I have no idea how I found the willpower to finish it.
And that Aztec bitch was one of the most annoying characters in decades.
>>
>>94119607

Early 2000s gave us OMD and nothing but forgettable throwaway stories
>>
File: Whatever 4.jpg (61KB, 675x385px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever 4.jpg
61KB, 675x385px
>>94118802
>I am silly!

Having other spider-men doesn't affect peter stories at all.
>>
>>94120173
Oh you didn't like it, well I thought it was pretty good, I've been familiar with Kaine since he first showed up in Clone Saga so it was cool to see him try and be a hero, especially somewhere outside New York which is pretty rare for Marvel even today.
>>
>>94120188
Kill yourself.
Early 2000s gave us some amazing character writing, something that's been absent ever since.
>forgettable throwaway
That doesn't mean anything at all other than "WAAH I WANT EXPLOSIONS AND STATUS QUO SHAKE-UPS WAAH"
>OMD
Oh wow, one bad comic means nothing good was written, Wow.
>>
>>94120226
>Oh wow, one bad comic
OMD isn't one bad comic. It's THE one bad comic. It halved the sales of the book.
>>
>>94120624
No one cares you fucking retard. That's not the point of what I'm talking about AT ALL.
>>
>>94120188
I found Peter pretty based during the build up to back in black and some of the tie ins surrounding civil war.

His web slinging fight while wearing normal clothes against the iron spider trio will always be memorable to me. Likewise Peter sneaking into prison to humiliate Fisk.

I don't know if it counts as early 00's but The Gauntlet and smaller arcs like Shed are great.
>>
>>94118992
>Current Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-man is shaping up to be great

More like cringy.
>>
>>94120188
OMD wasn't early 2000s.
>>
>>94118992
>Great
I mean if you find shitty humor and characterization to be good, then yeah.
>>
>>94118992
ASM is so much better, Slott's Human Torch was funnier too
Zdarsky is a hack
>>
>>94118391
I got into comics with ASM Big Time arc and loved. Honestly not sure how it holds up now that i'm a massive faggot though.
>>
>>94120684
>Shed

Isn't that one where the Lizard ate his son? Cuz fuck you.
>>
>>94118391
Spider-Man/Deadpool is good

Other than that, the only good Mephistoverse storyline was Gauntlet
>>
>>94120684
>I don't know if it counts as early 00's but The Gauntlet and smaller arcs like Shed are great.

Of course it doesn't fucking count as early 00's. Those stories were out after 2008!
>>
>>94118391
Nowadays it is just Slott laughing at us.
>>
>>94122044

And then she got a job working for Iron Man, dealing with arguably worse shit than she ever would have with Peter.
>>
>>94121852
But they are all now a happy family again aren't they?

Warm blood is overrated.
>>
File: mj_loves_tony.png (523KB, 999x304px) Image search: [Google]
mj_loves_tony.png
523KB, 999x304px
>>94122059
Tony is better than Peter, anon. MJ said it herself.

Thanks, Bendis. Thanks, Slott.
>>
>>94119900
All those except for Deathstroke are mediocre.
>the crossovers have been a blast
They've been completely terrible.
>>
>>94122122

I really do completely and utterly despise this shit.
This is gross and I hate it.

Everything with Peter WAS out in the goddamn open until this stupid fucking faggot demon showed up with his faggot ass deals to spare an old lady for a few more years before dying of some other natural bullshit.
It's been ten goddamn years and I'm still just as mad about it now as I was then.
Hell, I may even be madder now that they're just rubbing Renew Your Vows in our faces with "What could have been!".

It's as painful to watch as Lois and Clark not being married so Clark could go off and fuck Wonder Woman and...Whatever pleb Lois hooked up with that week.
The only difference is that DC realized how much people hated that shit and righted their wrong. It wasn't done elegantly, but holy shit at least they fixed it.
Bendis needs to get Big Black Cock injected AIDS right up the goddamn rectum, Slott needs eat himself into an early grave already, and Quesada...Fuck. I don't care. He can go get lost in a goddamn desert, or get raped to death by baboons, who cares as long as he's miserable.
>>
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/22/sdcc-marvel-cup-o-joe-panel-report-lackluster-and-boring-by-joe-glass/

>What did they learn from the controversy over Captain America? Quesada says wouldn’t do anything differently, and it’s a lesson they learned a while ago, they will not be dictated or create with fear. He advises creators to not worry what people are gonna say.

This only sounds sensible up until the point where it's been visibly badly affecting Marvel as a whole for the last nine or ten years.
>>
>>94122251
>They've been completely terrible.
Each storytime received pretty high praise from /co/.

Why do you hate fun, anon?
>>
>>94122251
Fake post
>>94122515
Other fake post
>>
>>94118846
>It does the Ultimate Spider-Man concept a lot better than the actual Ultimate Spider-Man.
What the fuck are you talking about? Big Time was an entirely different concept from Ultimate Spider-man.

Like seriously, what could you possibly mean by this?
>>
>>94122308
Welcome to comics, anon.
Shit like this will keep coming even after you die.
>>
JMS Amazing spiderman run (ignore sins past and OMD), PADs spidey run, that spectacular spiderman annual by Fraction, Brand New Day (It had 8 decent writers. Had more hits than duds), big time, origin of species, dying wish, spider island, superior spiderman were all pretty decent modern spiderman.

But thats also an example of 1 good story out of 10 shit ones that are published in the 2000s and 2010s.
>>
>>94122620

Oh, I don't need a welcome. I've been here far too long.

One More Day was a similar feeling to...When you were a kid and it finally hit you that wrestling was fake. Or when you realized there was no Santa.
That moment the sucked away all the magic. Sure you could still enjoy those things in a new way, but that sense of wonderment was gone.

And I can say with sincerity that I have only ever felt two things while reading post-OMD Spider-Man comics.
Rage whenever they like to remind you of OMD like in that panel, or when they piss on Spider-Man's supporting cast like Slott did to Black Cat...
And apathy, for everything else.

Pre-OMD, all I ever felt was happiness when reading Spider-Man. Even when the stories were shlock.

And I will never not completely hate OMD and the shits responsible for crushing one of the fee joys I had in my shitty, unfullfilling life.
>>
Started reading the classic issues but they're a goddamn chore. When do the textwalls go away? Should I dive into Roger Stern's run instead? All I've read of the main Spider-Man have been scattershot arcs, with no definite jumping on point and going from there, because it's all so fucking big and sometimes confusing.
>>
>>94122782
> shits responsible for crushing one of the fee joys I had in my shitty, unfullfilling life.
Dont say that,
1) You only hate it because the good stuff, that you cherish and love, raised the bar. So you still have the good stuff. And fuck canon, not even Marvel cares about the canon, so why should you? You just got to filter throug the bad stuff.

>shitty, unfullfilling life.
Hey, you can buy comics and other stuff you like, no? Sounds fulfilling to me. If not, I am sure you can rise up to the challenge and get your shit together, anon.
>>
>>94118391
Yes. They are bad.

He's no longer an interesting character, in interesting stories, facing struggles. The writing is just worse overall, the art is worse overall.

But you could say the same for almost all of Marvel anymore. I tried reading the new Spidey 2099, and holy shit. It was insufferable. Aside from the trash-traced-art, Miguel is just "Scarlet Spider lite".
>>
>>94119330
>So did every other BND writer and they all did a better job than Slott
Now, you're shitting. The only good thing I can say about Slott it's he is, at least, better than EVERY SINGLE FUCKER WHO DID BND. BND is the worst era, no shit.
>>
>>94118391
It's mediocre. Painfully, painfully mediocre.
>>
>>94120173
I thought it was great.
>>
>>94122762
superior spider-man was mediocre, not decent. First half was good, second half was pretty shit.
>>
>>94119572
X-Men was still good during the 00's it wasn't till utopia and bendis and aaron that shit got awful.
>>
File: Renew Your Vows.jpg (220KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Renew Your Vows.jpg
220KB, 659x1000px
>>94118391
It is awful, as is the vast majority of modern Marvel. When they aren't shitting all over their classic characters and franchises with terrible stories and blatant racism under the guise of being progressive they're writing boring, poorly drawn slice of life books where superheroes just spend all day hanging with their new BK kids club style of supporting casts shooting the shit about what was hip with the kids 6 months ago. There are still a few gems sprinkled throughout the pile of shit that is modern Marvel but it's just not worth the trouble to dig through it trying to find them anymore. Modern Marvel hates me, you and everyone else who got them to where they are today and they are determined to make us all too pissed off to stay in their desperate search of a new audience that simply doesn't exist.
>>
>>94118562
If by "great" you mean bland as fuck and weightless.
>>
>>94118694
Why would abyone have to explain brand dillution to you?
Fat and willfully stupid is no way to go through life.
>>
Depends on which spider comics you wanna read...
>>
>>94118946
At least Lands "art" is hilariously awful.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 960x720px)
image.jpg
192KB, 960x720px
Poc relate is my current spidey collection. I have been a lofelong Kirbyfag, but /co/ got me into ASM.
I have never read OMD and I never will.
End blog.
P.S. The Larsen Omni was way, way better than I expected.
>>
File: 1498898792266.jpg (29KB, 292x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498898792266.jpg
29KB, 292x340px
>>94124744
>they're revealed to be married in the future
BENDIS
>>
>>94119762
>It's only designed to enthrall newfags and casuals.
Because heaven forbid somebody new tries to get into comics
>>
>>94122515
>Hugh praise from /co/
That's not an indicator of quality. Every not bad comic storytime on /co/ gets praise.
>>
>>94122515
Not him, but that literally means nothing in the grand scheme of things. /co/ collectively has some pretty shit and incestuous taste (just go to a collection thread), so using storytimes as a measure of quality is a terrible thing to do.

(Superman is the best book DC is publishing right now. Superdad FTW.)
>>
>>94124270
>Kelly
>Stern
>Wells
>Van Lente
>Waid (inb4 Waid was never good)
>worse than Slott
Fuck off, you tasteless faggot. Slott was awful and the only other writer who was worse is Guggenheim.
>>
>>94124926
From what i gathered from glancing at storytimes it was in a AU and Gwen basically goes NOPE, JUST BECAUSE THEY DID DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO with some implications that it MIGHT happen in the 616 universe too in the future.

It was pretty crap though so i only eyed shit through when scrolling past, but it was basically outrage bait.
>>
>>94125032
The collection threads are literally indicative of nothing, but what is available in trade and what the same 10 guys post pics of over and over.
>popular = incestuos
Jesus, kid, lol. I think you might want to back off from shitting on other people's taste and relax.
>>
>>94118846
You talk as if this new status quo was thrust upon an unsuspecting Slott and he had to fix something broken. No. Slott WANTED to write this neutered version of Peter. He was adamant about making Pete single again because he, like all the writers at Marvel, hated the marriage and wanted Peter to be more "relatable" by being a manchild. If you go back to certain moments of Brand New Day and even beyond, you can see Slott poking fun at the recently killed marriage and dangle MJ in the readers' faces, only to pull her away again. And then there's that letter Slott wrote that went on for paragraphs about how the marriage will never, ever, ever come back again.
>>
>>94122308
>It's as painful to watch as Lois and Clark not being married so Clark could go off and fuck Wonder Woman and...Whatever pleb Lois hooked up with that week.
>so Clark could go off and fuck whatever pleb Lois hooked up with that week
???
He's super cucking her?
>>
>>94118992
Zdarsky's Spider-Man asked Riri Williams for her autograph. I'll say that again so it can register with you.

>>94118992
Zdarsky's Spider-Man. Asked Riri Williams. For her autograph.
>>
File: 1500719510127.gif (432KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500719510127.gif
432KB, 320x180px
>>94125123
Thank god
Outrage Bait is an excellent term to describe marvels business tactics.
>>
Spider-Man comics are so bad nowadays that people think something as boring as RYV is godsend. Let that sink in.
>>
>>94122308
>It's as painful to watch as Lois and Clark not being married so Clark could go off and fuck Wonder Woman
No it's not the same. Superman never made a deal with the devil to break up his marriage. All that happened was a fresh reboot, an experimental relationship with Wonder Woman, and then a return to status quo.
>>
>>94120226
>Oh wow, one bad comic means nothing good was written, Wow.
No but ruined the fucking character forever, it throw away the character development and peter keep acting like a teenager.
>>
>>94118391
Here's the big secret nodoby wants to admit: Spider-man has never been particularly good.
>>
>>94125024
>>94125032
I only meant that I found the DC crossovers surprisingly good. They were simple and charming stories that didn't feel forced and I laughed out loud quite a few times within each issue which rarely happens with me.

During those storytimes I saw that the majority of anons reading felt the same way. It's usually split more down the middle.

The opposite of those storytimes would be something like America. Are you going to tell me that everyone in those threads that are shitting on that ridiculous book just have bad taste?
>>
>>94125684
And that means that nothing good was written in early 00s.
Solid logic.
>>
>>94125707
Bullshit. His 70s run was fucking great. Peter Parker's college years were comfy as fuck.

That said, it WAS 40 years ago and everything s8nce has been mediocre to outright bad.
>>
>>94125707
Spider-Man was great for several decades. From the very start up to the 90's. Sorry you've never read any of it.
>>
>>94122552
I meant Brand New Day, not Big Time. I forgot how long after BND Big Time came. For some reason I thought there was only like a year between the two. In that case I can't really excuse Slott because he had plenty of leeway by the time he came on.

And what I mean is that the general direction after OMD was a direct response to Ultimate selling really well. There was an interview with Wacker back then where they literally call it "back to basics" but apparently Marvel doesn't bother archiving the interviews on their site in any way.
>>
File: VenoMJ.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
VenoMJ.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Spider-Man and Deadpool and Renew your vows are both hood, and Spectacular has been good for its first two issue so far, also Spider-Man and the X-men is something everyone should read
>>
>>94126332
This renew is pretty much the only spidey book I read now.
>>
>>94125707
The other big secret?
You're just shitposting.
>>
>>94126458
I was worried about SM/DP after I found out that Joe and Ed left the title, but the announcement of Thompson and Bachalo has me pretty hyped.
>>
>>94125406
no, unlike the spider-marriage, the superman wonder woman thing was acknowledged as a bad idea and undone.

Superman is married to Lois and has a son now, and it's the best Supes' personal life has been in years.
>>
>>94125812
It was (arguably) good up until the early 90's. I like Micheline, at least through Larsen.
So, 30 years ago, but yeah.
>>
>>94126515
I'll give it a go. Never read much DP. I've been meaning to give cable/ deadpool a read.
>>
>>94126567
Start will Cable and Deadpool, move onto Duggan's run, and then jump into Spider-Man/Deadpool, it's by Joe Kelly so you know it's going to be worth it
>>
>>94126567
Cable and Deadpool is great
>>
>>94126332
Seconding Spiderman and Xmen. I thought it was gonna be a pile of shit but honestly was one of the funniest Big Two books I've read in a long time.

It was nice to see a small, self contained series that I didn't have to invest a lot of time into as well.
>>
>>94118992
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>94118596
t.dan slott
>>
Spidey should never have married. Never had friends. Never joined Avengers
>>
>>94118391
They've been pretty shitty over the last 10 years. There have been some little things here and there that have been worth reading, but there's nothing that's REALLY great. No modern classic or anything like that that's worth looking for even if you aren't exactly a fan of the character.
>>
>>94125451
Nail on head, fuck me sideways.
>>
File: 1499230935223.jpg (2MB, 3162x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1499230935223.jpg
2MB, 3162x3600px
>>94122308
I know how you feel Anon. The mandate to make Peter Parker a fucking everyman is what is ruining his fucking appeal now. I get why they thought marrying a fucking super model and having a happy marriage was kind of out place for Peter but come the fuck on, we were all rooting for Peter to have a life like that.

Now we got Slott, Zdarsky and Bendis taking out their small dicks and rubbing it all over Petes corpse. Mary Jane herself has been put through the fucking wringer with her becoming a shitty Iron Man character who's only job is to praise Riri. Not to mention Slott fucking forgot she was dating some guy he wrote earlier in ASM, and then decides to retcon his shit to make her date a half Puerto Rican or something.

They want Spiderman to day and be the pussy magnet. Problem is the people who want to read Spiderman nowadays want something fucking different. Status Quo is what causes a reader to become bored. I'd rather Renew Your Vows be cannon than the the drek they have now because of the new dynamic of Peter.

I guess we're going to be stuck with Pete acting like a middle schooler in his late 20s and early 30s the way Marvels been going about it.
>>
>>94118992

No
>>
File: 1497397938778.jpg (24KB, 189x165px) Image search: [Google]
1497397938778.jpg
24KB, 189x165px
>>94118992
Stop it. Have a (you) and go away.
>>
File: more anger and apathy.jpg (2MB, 3340x4448px) Image search: [Google]
more anger and apathy.jpg
2MB, 3340x4448px
>>94130043
Here's an updated image
>>
>>94130043
>I get why they thought marrying a fucking super model and having a happy marriage was kind of out place for Peter

And then they turned him into a billionaire playboy and the CEO of a multinational corporate monster that rivals Stark's.

Married to a model and living in a nice apartment is pretty grounded, all things considered.

I think what breaks my heart the most is how they frequently portray MJ as flat out resenting Peter now.
>>
>>94122308
I agree completely
>>
>>94118992
Wait where's the second issue? I missed the storytime?
>>
>>94130322
>And then they turned him into a billionaire playboy and the CEO of a multinational corporate monster that rivals Stark's.

Not anymore. Hes back to the Status Quo Peter after Doc Ock bombed his building and basically ruined him. It was revealed that Doc Ock was secretly fudging the numbers within the stock market to keep Parker Industries alive. Oh, Doc Ock is now part of Hydra. Thats a thing now.

Now he is going to buy the daily Bugle or some shit.

>I think what breaks my heart the most is how they frequently portray MJ as flat out resenting Peter now.

Its like the Nu52 Lois all over again. Her and Petes relationship is just fucking weird now. Every cameo she has involves her praising someone or shitting on Pete. It really weird how Bendis/Slott want people to dislike her.
>>
>>94130570
>>94130322
I think it's such a fucking disgrace that they made all those various excuses for why OMD needed to be done only to end up fucking up their reasons over the past nine years.
>>
>>94130511

MANTERRUPTING
>>
>>94130570
Fuck you Bendis
Fuck you Slott
Fuck you Quesada
Fuck you Alonso
>>
>>94130570
>Its like the Nu52 Lois all over again. Her and Petes relationship is just fucking weird now. Every cameo she has involves her praising someone or shitting on Pete. It really weird how Bendis/Slott want people to dislike her.

Peter has always had a Holy Trinity of love interests.
Mary Jane, Gwen, and Felicia.
He's had dozens of others. Your Betty Brants, your Deborah Whitmans, your Carlie Coopers.
But none of them had the staying power of his main three.

And Marvel has been shitting all over the three of them for years. Like they want people to hate them all so they stop asking for them.
I remember back when OMD happened, a lot of people were actually trying to look on the bright side. "Well, at least we can get more fun Spider x Cat stories now". Only those never came.

616 Gwen is dead (And Sins Past happened) and AU Gwen is a teenager who's into Bendis' shitty OC Miles.
Unattainable for Parker.

Mary Jane is unattainable because Mephisto's deal prevents them from being together.
So, unattainable unless Ghost Rider punches all of the deals out of Mephisto at some point.

And Felicia went from burgler, to anti-hero, to full blown heroine...And then back to burgler, and is now an irredeemable cunt villain with a Spider-Man hate boner.
Unattainable.

They want new love interests for Peter, but none of them are memorable because none of them get to "Cook" as long as those three did.
Which just causes people to turn their noses up at them.
>>
File: 1497576704311.jpg (16KB, 494x458px)
1497576704311.jpg
16KB, 494x458px
>>94130910
So you're basically saying nothing is salvageable. We're stuck with every new writers OC donut steal love interests for Peter for the rest of Marvels existence? I was even okay with one of Petes love interests being a writers daughter but come on...

I don't even wish for a fucking reboot just because we all know they're going to put Peter back in fucking High School. We're stuck in this catch 22 situation.
>>
>>94130910
>616 Gwen is dead (And Sins Past happened)
jesus christ, that book was bloody retarded. Why would anyone at Marvel thought fans will like it?
I also love how Slott claimed that Peter's love for MJ is anti-marvel. https://douglasernst.blog/2015/10/21/dan-slott-peter-parkers-love-for-mj-is-anti-marvel/
Fuck this fat faggot.
>>
>>94131169
Just stop caring about Spider-man. Its helped me a ton to cope with the state he's in.
>>
>>94130570
>Its like the Nu52 Lois all over again.
In what way? Really. In what way. Nu52 Lois never resented Clark in any manner. They just dated other people.

Getting real tired of people blaming DC for Marvel's bullshit.
>>
>>94126332
>>94126458
Why is Mary Jane wearing a Venom Suit? Does the Symbiote want to hate fuck Peter?
>>
>>94131427
Its the situation where the fans wanted their one true ship to happen but never will. Lois was handled incorrectly in many fans eyes (especially that with the Lois/Batman flirtations which most found uncomfortable but I actually enjoyed it).

It was a frame of reference. I'm not blaming DC for what has happened. Calm yourself dude.

>>94131444
Nope. He saw Eddie as family in that Universe and wants to kill Pete for killing him.
>>
>>94131444

This is RYV. The Spider-Man that should have been these last ten years.

Basically, MJ feels like a hindrance on Peter since she basically has to "Share" his powers, which makes him weaker when she does.

Then she gets the venomed and is incredibly pleased with herself for doing that all on her own without needing to leech Peter's power.
>>
>>94131617
Everything about that sounds dumb as fuck
>>
File: RCO017_1491991675.jpg (593KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO017_1491991675.jpg
593KB, 1041x1600px
>>94131617
RYV is the best Universe. Civil War didn't happen so that universe is basically pure. Also Cyclops gets to shit on Professor Xavier constantly.

Rightclops is always right in every universe
>>
>>94131753
Does Mary Jane give Cyclops a hug while breaks down crying?
>>
>>94130910
>He's had dozens of others. Your Betty Brants, your Deborah Whitmans, your Carlie Coopers.
>But none of them had the staying power of his main three.

I would say Betty comes close and had more staying power than Deborah and especially more than Carlie, but that's mainly cause she was the first. Since she got married off they mostly avoided hooking her back up with Peter during those times (though there were parts where they had an affair). And then Peter got married and so they still didn't hook them up.

Deborah is mainly known for almost learning that Peter was Spider-Man and having a mental breakdown. And of course her appearance in the animated series.

And Carlie's prominence during the BND to Superior era felt really forced. She just seems really inconsistent as a character in the amount of time they were using her.

If you want to go even more obscure there's Marcy Kane and Candy Southern.
>>
>>94131753
If Marvel used this as a jumping-off point for a reboot and stopped being clickbait farmers who let petty bullshit over movie rights keep good characters down, I'd be on board.
>>
>>94131862

I'd argue that Better is more memorable as a fixture at the Daily Bugle than an actual love interest.
>>
>>94131862
What's the in universe reason for women throwing themselves at Spiderman? Is it because he's not a scumbag like Tony?
>>
>>94130910
>They want new love interests for Peter, but none of them are memorable because none of them get to "Cook" as long as those three did.

This is a good point, the love interests introduced in ASM came off like shallow plot devices. Like Michelle Gonzalez was there to create conflict for Peter but all they ended up doing is make her look extremely awful as a person. I felt like all Carlie was during BND was "she's smart and uh... she works in forensics" and then when Slott was using the character solo he made her look like an awful character at times. The last nine years of ASM feels like either characterization writing is terrible or no one's heart is in writing anyone who isn't the other love interests. Or both.
>>
>>94131984
Sort of but that's probably because she barely got used much outside comics in the 90's to the 10's as anything other than a Daily Bugle fixture. And I think that's mainly because Mary Jane got attached to Peter for so long since they got married.
>>
>>94132002
there shouldn't be much mystery there -- he's a handsome, well built (for reasons they won't know), super smart guy who can be pretty funny when not written super autismo.
>>
File: chat 3.jpg (648KB, 1000x1567px) Image search: [Google]
chat 3.jpg
648KB, 1000x1567px
>rereading Marvel Adventures lately

So damn good
>>
>>94122122
I fucking hate Bendis
>>
File: thespiders.jpg (532KB, 1280x1948px) Image search: [Google]
thespiders.jpg
532KB, 1280x1948px
so very very good
>>
File: don't shoot chat.jpg (1MB, 1222x1316px) Image search: [Google]
don't shoot chat.jpg
1MB, 1222x1316px
>>
>>94130043
Yeah, that billionaire owner of a company is just so everyman.

Those fucking idiots.
>>
>>94132259
Remember that stupid attempt to shoehorn Silk in, with a shitty retcon-fest and event to make her relevant, which mostly just killed off more interesting variations of Spider-Man?

It's all just garbage. Writers trying to put a change and character in that will get put into a movie and make them money.
>>
>>94118391
My quick tier list of Spider-stories since One More Day

Just my opinion:

>God tier
New Ways to Die
The Gauntlet: Rage of the Rhino/Endangered species
Grim Hunt
Flash Thompson story
Spider-Man/Deadpool (main team)
Kaine Scarlet Spider
Agent Venom

>Great tier
American Son
Origin of the species
No one dies
The return of Anti-Venom
Spider-Island

>Good tier
Ends of the earth
The Gauntlet: Mysterio
Revenge of the spider slayer
Return of the Spot
Anya Spider-Girl
Non-Slott Silk

>Okay
basically anything from brand new day to #700 that I didn't point out
Spider-Gwen

>Bad
The Gauntlet: Shed
Clone conspiracy
Superior Spider-Man
Miles Morales
Ultimate Spider-Man I never thought it was good

>Shit tier
Alpha
All of volume 3
Spider-verse
All of volume 4
Regent
Most of the Brand New day villains, including, but not limited to:
>Freak
>Screwball
>Red Vulture
>Paperdoll
>Menace
>Kraven's daughter

>One more Day tier
One more day
One moment in time

This is coming from someone who has been a Spidey Fan his entire life, and started buying ASM during Back in Black, but stopped after #700
>>
>>94132624
Some other things I can't believe I forgot to include after browsing the thread

>God tier
Carnage family fued
Carnage USA
AXIS Carnage

>Great tier
Spider-Man and the X-Men
Spider-Man 2099
Renew your vows

>bad tier
Spectacular Spider-Man
>>
>>94132590
Unfortunately Silk/Cindy Moon is both in Homecoming and the upcoming Spider-Man cartoon.
>>
>>94118391
First off, it's Spider-Man.

Secondly, no they are not bad.

/co/ and many other Spider-fans are mad because Marvel's corporate ethos caught up to Spider-Man's marriage subplot and snubbed it one short story arch that was no good.

Brand New Day is a great 'era' for Spider-Man, up until the Slott-exclusive run. Slott wrote his best stuff during BND.

The current Slott run is not the shit-fest people make it out to be. It fluctuates from very good to edging on bad, but it's usually somewhere in the middle. The status quo he's set up for Spider-Man is beginning to stretch itself thin, and future issues will apparently bring it back to a more traditional Spidey book.

I suppose if there's one thing that bugs me about Slott's run it's Silk. Slott tends to shit on the stories that screw around with the classic stories, and the Silk character retcons the most iconic issue Marvel has ever released. But, luckily, she's not around in ASM very long and I'm fairly certain her book was canceled.
>>
>>94118391
Ultimate Spiderman is a great way to get to know the character. I'd recommend giving it a read from the beginning till Miles appears.
>>
File: 1456464890616s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1456464890616s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>94132964
>ultimate anything
>>
>>94133015

Fuck off, People like it.
>>
>>94133015
Ultimate Spiderman was pretty decent, and the first two tomes of Ultimates are also good entertainment. Everything just kind of goes to shit after Ultimatum, if not a earlier.
>>
>>94133043
Yeah, stupid people
>>
>>94132959
>/co/ and many other Spider-fans are mad because Marvel's corporate ethos caught up to Spider-Man's marriage subplot and snubbed it one short story arch that was no good.

It doesn't help that at least once a year they rub our noses in that shitty story.

It also doesn't help that they keep shitting on his supporting cast.
Unless you think it was acceptable to bring back Harry and effectively wipe out one of the most emotional Peter Parker stories ever written.
Or that Black Cat deserved to have over 20 years of character development wiped out in the blink of an eye when they pulled that "Nobody remembers that Peter Parker is Spider-Man except MJ lol" shit, and the only reason she got to remember is because OMD wouldn't work if she didn't.

And, yet another thing that doesn't help, is Dan Slott's endless crusade against fans across the entire internet, from CBR forums to twitter.

Slott and Bendis refuse to let that OMD wound ever close. They keep ripping the scab off when it's still fresh.
>>
>>94132794
Does shitposting come second nature to you? She isn't in homecoming.
>>
>>94133043
Honestly, I'm with that other anon.
I don't see why Ultimate is so well liked. Is it because it's a lot of people's first Spider-Man they started reading?

For the most part, it just seems to be stories from the 616, but told worse, and with worse villains like shitty Hulk Goblin, Dr. Ockneto, and cancer venom.

Not to mention it's decompressed like crazy because of Bendis. It takes like 6 issues for his origin to play out. And it's in a universe where everyone is an asshole for the most part.
>>
>>94133171
Other than OMIT and some throwbacks in the recent Deadpool team-ups, when have they mentioned OMD?

>Unless you think it was acceptable to bring back Harry and effectively wipe out one of the most emotional Peter Parker stories ever written.
What? It wasn't wiped out. That story still happened for Spidey, he just found out the truth later on. Happens all the time in comics.

>Or that Black Cat deserved to have over 20 years of character development wiped out in the blink of an eye when they pulled that "Nobody remembers that Peter Parker is Spider-Man except MJ lol" shit, and the only reason she got to remember is because OMD wouldn't work if she didn't.
Might as well say the exact same thing for Aunt May, F4, Avengers, etc. Spider-Man is better off with a secret identity.

>And, yet another thing that doesn't help, is Dan Slott's endless crusade against fans across the entire internet, from CBR forums to twitter.
That doesn't have anything to do with the book itself. What did Slott say that was so bad?

>Slott and Bendis refuse to let that OMD wound ever close. They keep ripping the scab off when it's still fresh.
Bendis? What the hell did Bendis do? Or Slott for that matter. Neither had anything to do with OMD.
>>
File: SMH_Fan's_Guide_39.png (883KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
SMH_Fan's_Guide_39.png
883KB, 1920x800px
>>94133222
>>
File: 1500339767754.jpg (145KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1500339767754.jpg
145KB, 750x1334px
>>94133315
>I don't see why Ultimate is so well liked.

Kitty x Peter.
Ultimate Jessica Drew.
This exploitable image.
>>
>>94133334
>Spider-Man is better off with a secret identity.

Secret Identities are fucking stupid in Marvel. Barely anyone that isn't a Spider themed Superhero or Daredevil have them anymore.
>>
>>94133334
They kept teasing MJ and Peter getting back together and then never did. And then Slott used Superior to basically try and shut the door on it for good. Not to mention all the jokes about it over the years.

Aand regarding your second point, yeah, I agree Spider-Man should have his identity secret to the public, but what about all the people who discovered it over the years?

Aunt May was the best she'd ever been after she learned who she was. She's just a lame plot device otherwise.
And that's not even mentioning all the villains like Green Goblin and Venom who don't know anymore. Norman doesn't even remember what he did to Spider-Man that pissed him off so much. Do you know how much is lost because of that?

And you really should read up on what's Slott has said. He's gone on endless rants about how the marriage is never ever ever ever ever coming back. Not to mention he said Peter and MJ's love was anti-Marvel
>>
>>94133334
>>And, yet another thing that doesn't help, is Dan Slott's endless crusade against fans across the entire internet, from CBR forums to twitter.
>That doesn't have anything to do with the book itself. What did Slott say that was so bad?
both sides are kind of at fault here. the pro marriage fans are still strong on forums like CBR (which is hilarious given that OMD happened 10 years ago. the story and retcon was so bad people still argue like it's fresh in their memories) and there are always threads about it.

that in it of itself is fine, although at this point those fans really need to give up the ghost -- current Marvel has made it clear that nothing short of a complete cleaning of house of upper management and editorial will bring back the Spider-Marriage. the problem is Slott is so autismo that he hunts down these threads and posts in them about just how Marvel can never and will never bring the marriage back. and it devolves into one autistic manchild screaming many autistic manchildren who ignore everything he says.

Slott is horrible at social media but Spider-Fags are some of the most annoying fans ever.
>>
>>94133448
They work better for some than others. A character who is constantly working with the government (or for the government) probably doesn't need one. A character who is a civilian with loved ones obviously has a better reason to conceal his identity.
>>
>>94133606
>which is hilarious given that OMD happened 10 years ago. the story and retcon was so bad people still argue like it's fresh in their memories
It's almost like it's the worst Spider-Man story ever or something, and it's never been as good since.
>>
>>94133606

They really need to take Slott off and give someone else a chance at the character.

As decade of Dan is just way too long.
>>
>>94132249
Wasn't Wacker the editor for a while? I wonder why he didn't try to replicate it in the cartoons.

>>94133587
>anti-Marvel

What even is Marvel anymore?
>>
>>94133673
yea that's what i'm saying. OMD fractured the fan-base and crippled ASM. 10 years is a long time in comics and it is still hated just as much today as it was when it was told. and Marvel is content to die on that hill.

had Marvel actually used the mulligan they rammed through and told GOOD stories in that 10 years, maybe we would have forgotten. but no. in about 2 months, Peter will be back to being a single, penniless, no-respect having middle aged manchild. same as where they had him immediately post OMD. what a waste.
>>
>>94122849
If you're not enjoying it, don't read it. Try Stern and maybe return later. You have to be in the mindset to want to read something old.
>>
>>94133851
Yep.

And it's stupid, because they always talked about how at his core, Spider-Man was about youth, but this was never the case. It was about growth, and people loved seeing Spider-Man grow up beside them and change.

Divorcing Spider-Man would have been a better story than selling his damn soul to the devil. It's a story where Peter sacrifices his marriage to save his super old Aunt, who already told him it was her time. The Devil wins. That's it.

But no, divorcing Peter would make him old and unrelatable.

And now he's the CEO of a company.

It's such bullshit.
>>
>>94133587
>They kept teasing MJ and Peter getting back together and then never did.
This is Spider-Man, anon. That's been a character trait of his since Amazing Fantasy #15. Besides, Slott said he or any future writer could hook Peter and MJ up, no problem. They just can't marry them.

>Aand regarding your second point, yeah, I agree Spider-Man should have his identity secret to the public, but what about all the people who discovered it over the years?
They've been letting some people know. MJ knows, the F4 knows, a lot of Avengers know. I never thought it was such a big deal.

>Aunt May was the best she'd ever been after she learned who she was. She's just a lame plot device otherwise.
She seems interesting to me - worked at that shelter, got married, moved to Boston, etc. Slott even made her evil due to Mr. Negative's influence. The book is Amazing Spider-Man, not Amazing Aunt May. Almost all of Spidey's characters were created by Lee/Ditko to be plot devices.

>And you really should read up on what's Slott has said. He's gone on endless rants about how the marriage is never ever ever ever ever coming back.
He said that because that is what has been dictated by people much more powerful than him. People were whining about something that will never, never happen and he was refuting them.

>Not to mention he said Peter and MJ's love was anti-Marvel
Source?
>>
>>94134002
Sounds like he became who Quesada wishes he was
>>
>>94134008
>This is Spider-Man, anon. That's been a character trait of his since Amazing Fantasy #15. Besides, Slott said he or any future writer could hook Peter and MJ up, no problem. They just can't marry them.
The problem with that is that it makes every single one of his relationships pointless if we know it's not gonna last. There's no emotion behind it if it's just a temporary gimmick. Just like all of his romances since.

>They've been letting some people know. MJ knows, the F4 knows, a lot of Avengers know. I never thought it was such a big deal.
And they've been making the people know again because it was a good thing, but they still haven't made his Arch Enemy know, the person who first found out his identity in the first place. It makes every time he fights the Goblin less personal. All of that is lost, and Goblin will never be as interesting as when he knew. We've gotten a bunch of Goblin stories since that would all be much better if he remembered.

>She seems interesting to me - worked at that shelter, got married, moved to Boston, etc. Slott even made her evil due to Mr. Negative's influence. The book is Amazing Spider-Man, not Amazing Aunt May. Almost all of Spidey's characters were created by Lee/Ditko to be plot devices.
I'm not asking for the amazing Aunt May, but JMS wrote her better than anyone ever has since. There's no point to her now, it's just her going trhough the same motions over and over and over. Her knowing gave her an active role in the books that was compelling and interesting.

>He said that because that is what has been dictated by people much more powerful than him. People were whining about something that will never, never happen and he was refuting them.
Doesn't mean he has to be an ass about it, and just like him on ASM, those people aren't gonna be in charge forever.

>Source?
>https://douglasernst.blog/2015/10/21/dan-slott-peter-parkers-love-for-mj-is-anti-marvel/
>>
>>94134074
That's what Brand New Day felt like to me. The writers living through Peter and being single and having lots of sex with hot women.
>>
>>94134228
>The problem with that is that it makes every single one of his relationships pointless if we know it's not gonna last. There's no emotion behind it if it's just a temporary gimmick. Just like all of his romances since.
I'm not sure what you're looking for. Part of the tension in comics is seeing who a character like Spidey will end up with. Spider-Man could very well ''end up with" Mary Jane. He will never be married to her again.

>And they've been making the people know again because it was a good thing, but they still haven't made his Arch Enemy know, the person who first found out his identity in the first place. It makes every time he fights the Goblin less personal. All of that is lost, and Goblin will never be as interesting as when he knew. We've gotten a bunch of Goblin stories since that would all be much better if he remembered.
He knows he used to remember, which puts a neat angle on it. Now Norman has separate relationships with Peter and Spider-Man.

>Doesn't mean he has to be an ass about it, and just like him on ASM, those people aren't gonna be in charge forever.
He was not being an ass, he was being bombarded with people saying things like this. He's right - no matter who is in charge, or who buys Marvel again, or whatever - Spider-Man and MJ will never, ever be married again.

>https://douglasernst.blog/2015/10/21/dan-slott-peter-parkers-love-for-mj-is-anti-marvel/
Once again, Dan is taken out of context. I suspect you know this. He was referring to the fact that Peter constantly scoring with beautiful women tends to break the purpose of the character in the first place. Marvel characters inherently have flaws or setbacks, and MJ, out of all Spidey's love interests (besides maybe Gwen, who later fucking died) is lacking the most in that department.
>>
>>94134639
Is that you Slott, you fat fuck?
I hope your heart explodes soon
>>
>>94134639
>I'm not sure what you're looking for. Part of the tension in comics is seeing who a character like Spidey will end up with. Spider-Man could very well ''end up with" Mary Jane. He will never be married to her again.
There's no tension when we know he's not ending up with anyone who's not Mary Jane. The fans won't accept anything that's not her, it's been obvious by their multiple failed attempts, especially when they try hard, like they did with Carlie Cooper. There's no reason for him not to be married. The only stories that couldn't be told are ones where he's with other women, and did we really need those?

>He knows he used to remember, which puts a neat angle on it. Now Norman has separate relationships with Peter and Spider-Man.
It's not as interesting as when he knew who he was. It made the Green Goblin unique. But that doesn't matter because now DOc Ock is one of the only villains who knows, and Slott has beat that horse to death. And who care if it's a neat angle if nothing is done with it? They've had a decade to do anything and barely touched it with new ways to die.

>He was not being an ass, he was being bombarded with people saying things like this. He's right - no matter who is in charge, or who buys Marvel again, or whatever - Spider-Man and MJ will never, ever be married again.
If you don't think Slott's being an ass, you need to reread how he acts online. He's literally told fans to go fuck themselves before. And there's no reason to think why someone else who becomes in charge would want the marriage back, especially sales wise.

MJ still has flaws, and it's a writer's job to build on that. And Dan's point is moot when he tries to put Peter with Silk, and then treat Otto as better than Peter because he loves a midget.
>>
>>94120202
Maybe it wouldn't matter as much if it was something that was there from the jump for one thing. It'd also help if they weren't horribly written and so numerable. It almost feels like they're just throwing all kinds of shit at the wall in hopes that one sticks and can replace Peter.
>>
>>94134952
>MJ still has flaws, and it's a writer's job to build on that. And Dan's point is moot when he tries to put Peter with Silk, and then treat Otto as better than Peter because he loves a midget.

not only that, he had Otto oggling MJ's cans during Superior. so much for seeing "inner beauty."
>>
I think pretty much everything when to shit since Civil war and Dark reign
>>
>>94135699
The introduction of the Ultimate universe is what started the downfall and Civil War pushed it over the edge
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.