[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Trailer Comic Con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: DFdXYk5XgAADsPS.jpg (175KB, 707x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFdXYk5XgAADsPS.jpg
175KB, 707x1200px
Only one of these has vibrant colors & great contrast ratio (Snyder's #JusticeLeague). The other is Whedon's Age Of Ultron. Not hating on them okay
>>
>>94117897
Blue and orange.
>>
File: DFdXaLpXUAAbGBO.jpg (210KB, 744x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFdXaLpXUAAbGBO.jpg
210KB, 744x1200px
>>
Drink some water, man. You're not making any sense.
>>
I am so fucking sick of company wars please fucking die.
>>
>>94117897
>>94117922
Bad comparison. You can't bitch about color when your AoU collage has 5 shot of Ultron. Who is a robot, thus has no urge to paint himself, thus would just look like metal. Where' Quicksilver in his silver and blue outfit leaving streaks behind him as he runs? Where's Vision firing a bright yellow laser out of his face? Where's all that lightning Thor called up to help him destroy the city? Plenty of color, you're just cherry picking to avoid it.
>>
>>94117920
Black, Blue and Orange are the only colors Snyder sees. At least it's still more than a grey MCU film save for GOTG.
>>
>>94117897
man that looks gorgeous
>>
>>94120315
>>94117920
you guys know life has a lot of blue and orange in general. The sky, ice, the ocean - blue. the sun, sunlight, sunsets, deserts - orange. Also the general colors of light that isnt being specifically colored for something is either orangish or blueish depending on if its tungsten or LED,
also I see plenty of other colors, idk why people get so triggered by having general color schemes/contrasts. He uses the red to contrast again'st batman's black, steppen wolf's metal (and to highlight the intesnity of his axe, becuase it can stick out even against the orange daylight), and even aquaman to turn himto a silhoutte and make the A on his belt stand out. He uses the blue/white to contrast with barry and the sword, and the blue/yellow mix in the bottom left shot to make battman again a sillhoutte but to highlight his mouth (since its supposed to be him more friendly and talking).
Looks like its right out of a Frank Miller or Jae Lee comics. And he doesnt even use the dominating colors in THAT many shots, most of them are just standard color grading with few/single highlighted bits that are meant to guide our eye (like cyborg's glowing chest in the third row)
>>
File: DCvsMarvel.jpg (568KB, 1435x1054px)
DCvsMarvel.jpg
568KB, 1435x1054px
>>94117897
I have to hand it to Snyder, his comic book movies are visually compelling and artful even if his other movies are shit. People bitch about Syder's capeshit way too much, but after Watchmen it was obvious the guy has talent. If it weren't for him I doubt the JLA movie would ever have gotten made at all. I'm glad Disney bought out Marvel otherwise DC wouldn't have made a JLA movie if Marvel hadn't taken the risk with Avengers.
>>
>>94121511
>If it weren't for him I doubt the JLA movie would ever have gotten made at all.
It shouldn't be made like this at all, retard. The DCEU is a complete mess.
>>
>>94121528
Your opinion is shit, JL movie looks good already, we'll see in November.
>>
>>94121458
>deserts
I live in a desert, and very little of it is orange, so fuck you.
>>
So, because so many people bitched about Man of Steel no more civvies are allowed to be collateral damage?

I mean the city with the red sky in what I'm guessing is the climatic big fight looks completely empty, like it's Chernobyl or one of those fake suburbs they built for nuclear bomb tests.
>>
>>94117897
has Snyder even heard of colors other than blue and red?
>>
>>94121555
But OPs pic looks more colorful than >>94117922
>>
>>94121511
>artful
>capeshit
What else, videogames are art, reddit?
Capeshit are completely creatively bankrupt, cheap looking flicks that can't compete even against average blockbusters.

Capeshit deserves to die because it produces no quality.
>>
>>94121571
When your standard is
>well, it looks better than this movie made by a TV show director
You know you are talking about a talentless hack.
Good directors don't fall into capeshit, the same for good actors.
>>
>>94121743
What a load of pretentious nonsense. Lmao Mnightshmylan or whatever didn't have the talent to pull off a complete superhero movie (unbreakable) because it's actually a difficult task to pull off.
>>
>>94121802
Or maybe because that pajeet version of Hideo Kojima couldn't get away with some retarded twist like
>WOAH, CAPTAIN AMERICA WAS THANOS ALL ALONG
>>
>>94121810
Marvel films suck too, shows you how tough making a good capeshit is.
>>
>>94121843
Must be even more for Shymalan considering he has never made a single good movie in his entire career and that the ebin twist is all his retardation orbits around.
Decent directors and actors won't put up with these terrible movies.
Even they consider them a fucking joke, and you can see that when they are marketing them.
>>
There is no such thing as a good cape movie. If you are interested in superheroes, you are a man child.
>>
>>94121861
/thread
>>
>>94121860
I think it's a small miracle that Watchman turned out mostly like the comic and it's well done, MoS and BvS as well as TDK trilogy were all adequate and not corny wither, that shit is nearly impossible when normally capeshit would just get laughed at by normalfags.
>>
>>94121895
Batman Begins was average, TDK was decent, TDKR, MoS and BvS were terrible.

>that shit is nearly impossible when normally capeshit would just get laughed at by normalfags.
Good times.
>>
>>94121895
*Watchmen
>>
>>94121861
This like one of the most persistent bullshit remarks ever. Comics and comic book chracters are made by adults same with capefilms, it's always adult men and women who make this shit possible.
>>
>>94121953
Do you know what a manchild is?
>>
If you read comics or cartoons, you don't get to say anything about critiquing proper films.
>>
>>94121971
Yeah a made up meaningless term that tries to shame one gender exclusively.

>>94121986
Why not? people consume much dumber forms of fiction that have nothing to do with capes on a regular basis.
>>
>>94122017
Because womanchild sounds weird, but I refer to both.
>>
>>94122028
It's the same the other way around, the word manchild usually degrades both the person using it and the person being made fun of, it's just degrading all around and is just dumb.
>>
>>94122069
I don't care, the point is that the people working on these turds have a mentality not different from a 10 year old.
>>
>>94122082
Ironically it's children that think that way.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.