[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black ORder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: thanos-black-order.jpg (120KB, 984x518px) Image search: [Google]
thanos-black-order.jpg
120KB, 984x518px
One of the things I'm most interested in regarding Infinity War is how they do the black order.
I'm 100% convinced they were created in Hickmans Infinity run because Marvel wanted some cool henchmen for Thanos, as in the past hes been such a solo guy when hes a villian. Although that worked with Zemo, it wouldn't work so well in a movie where the stakes of the world are on the line.

Have we seen any still of how they look yet? We didn't have them for very long but I did like the ebony maw part with strange and corvus + proxima chemistry.

Who do you think the Ebony maw will leech on?
Will any of them survive?
I'm guessing Black Dwarf will die first.
>>
>>94114418
>I'm guessing Black Dwarf will die first.
Supergiant will die first in Black Panther's post credit scene
>>
File: DFdJ0MpVoAASest.jpg (469KB, 2048x859px) Image search: [Google]
DFdJ0MpVoAASest.jpg
469KB, 2048x859px
>>94114418
Yeah, in the poster for the movie.
>>
>>94114418
It bothers me that they're using these assholes who existed for like a total of 15 pages since their inception

Like they really burned through 75+ years of comic history and they have to do this now? I mean, this is partly because they keep throwing shit away, like Ronan was a garbage villain in GotG and then they killed him off. They had the 9 realms and they wasted them on Thor 2, they're keeping Don Cheadle on payroll but have literally done fucking nothing with War Machine.
>>
>>94114897
Kind of agree but they HAVE to have sub-villains for a movie.

You can't have 2 movies where all of the heroes are fighting one guy the entire time. Either it will get boring, or the audience will ask "Why hasn't Thanos killed them all yet/Why haven't the heroes killed Thanos yet?"

With the Black Order you can keep the heroes occupied with various battles while Thanos makes moves behind the scenes.
>>
>>94114897
Who else wold they use as Thanks henchmen, thou?

Terraxia? Mephisto? Those two Lady Death heralds who were space fursonas?
>>
Supergiant fell victim to being cut. To make it simple, according to the Russos, too many super powers already in the movie.
>>
>>94114633
Super Giant isnt even there
Proxima Midnight looks shitty as fuck
Ronan killed Black Dwarf in the comics so what does the shitty MCU do?
>>
>>94115165
Hope they do Corvus justice. Looks best out of that group.
>>
>>94115165
Thanos looks so shitty without the armor.
>>
It always made sense for Thanos to have henchmen, because he jobs SO MUCH. Like if Thanos is the main villain of the story, you can't have him show up at the beginning of the story or else you force the fight right there and Thanos will obviously lose. So if he has henchmen who can act as an avatar of Thanos, you can still have them job while taking out a couple of dudes. Then Thanos comes in as the final big bad.
>>
>>94115231

Agreed. Out of all 4, he looks the most comic accurate.

Poor Proxima and her gender less man body
>>
>>94114897
There is a giant FF sized hole in the universe. All the choice villains fell into it.
>>
>>94114418
Scarlet Witch single-handedly fights Corvus and Proxima, then lures them into an ambush by Team Cap who likely wreck the shit out of them.

Corvus might survive and escape but Proxima's probably fucked, especially given Cap easily grabs her spear.
>>
>>94114897
As others have said, Thanos hasn't had allies really, when he wasn't on the good team anyway. Pip doesn't realy count as hes usually forced into helping thnaos and not exactly miniboss status, hes just a teleporter.
>>
>>94115381
I really doubt both proxima and corvus will die in part 1, having one get away and survive raises the stakes for them fighting part 2 being more vicious or wanting revenge on whoever kills them

good chance a hero whos involved in killing one of them will die for real in the part 2
>>
>>94114418
Tell me about Black Order, who are these niggas and what do they do?
>>
>>94116190
Basically thanos's bitches
>>
>>94115270
Thanos has always had henchmen, what are you talking about? The Black Order wasn't the invention of that concept.
>>
>>94115270
In Thanos' very first appearance he's beaten by Drax and Iron Man, only for it to be revealed to have been a Doombo- I mean a Thanosbot all along.
>>
>>94115308
There's a video I can't find anymore of the Proxima's motion capture actress, and GOD DAMN, she is cute.
>>
>>94116190
hickman needed extra bad guys for his inifinity run, so he made some henchman for thanos

basically they are the officers of thanos's cult army

proxima midnight ( blue girl with black helmet ) is married to covus glaive (far right with the spear) super giant is the hooded girl who is cut from the movie ebony maw is the spooky guy who can kidna possese but not really possess people, its like he kinda enters their mind but doesn't take over, just kidna hitchhikes, black dwarf is just a boring big guy
>>
>>94114418
>One of the things I'm most interested in regarding Infinity War is how they do the black order.
>I'm 100% convinced they were created in Hickmans Infinity run because Marvel wanted some cool henchmen for Thanos, as in the past hes been such a solo guy when hes a villian. Although that worked with Zemo, it wouldn't work so well in a movie where the stakes of the world are on the line.
I've actually wondered that as we got closer to Infinity War. The characters were such an afterthought in the Infinity Story as they had nothing to do with the Builder's plot at all.
>>
File: trump.jpg (59KB, 654x489px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
59KB, 654x489px
new leak of proxima
>>
File: 1456801697242.jpg (161KB, 912x317px) Image search: [Google]
1456801697242.jpg
161KB, 912x317px
>>94118151
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.