[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would he have fucked up the Legend of Korra movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: night_shyamalan_01.jpg (44KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
night_shyamalan_01.jpg
44KB, 611x404px
How would he have fucked up the Legend of Korra movie?
>>
>>94113526
Honestly, he probably would've made something shit but better than the actual product.
>>
>>94113601
He fuck it up so much, He made korra good?
>>
He's try to cram an entire season into a two hour movie.
>>
He would have thrown in a dumb twist like Amon being a blood bender and Taarlock's secret long lost brother.
>>
>>94113526
I never someone more disappointed in a movie than my little brother with that one.
>>
Reveal that korra was dead all along.
>>
>>94113526
He would have made her straight.
>>
>>94113622
>>94113629
>>94113640
why is there so much ESL in this thread
>>
>>94113526
Pronouced Korra's name as "Kara"
>>
>>94113629
Given the shit pacing of Korra coupled with lack of anything of substance actually happening it might actually improve the story to cut a bunch of shit and condense a book into a 2-3 hour movie.
>>
He would have kept the twist that Asami(Sorry, Asa-me) was an Equalist. Also, a scene where it takes six firebenders to shoot down one plane.
>>
>>94113669
Typos and being half asleep.
>>
>>94113792
Also he would butcher the scene where Lin goes apeshit on the airship.
>>
>>94113526
It turns out that the Avatar is about balance, which means that if things get too peaceful it is the Avatar's duty to cause war. This forces Korra to cause strife and chaos until killed so the Avatar can reincarnate as the peace bringer.

Also it retcons Avatar Roku into the reason behind the fire nation's war.
>>
>>94113526
Should've cast the Firebenders as European and the Waterbenders as South Asian.
>>
>>94113526
>"Are you the oovatar, Koorah?"
>White korra
>>
>>94113526
Is there any good explanation for why the names were pronounced wrong? Did they literally not even care that much?
>>
>>94113706
Make-o
Ball-lin
Asaymi
>>
>>94114380
He thought the changed pronunciations were more accurate to their language of origin. Regardless of whether or not they were, he changed the character's races too so it's a moot point really.
>>
>>94113526
He's in UNJUST mode now so it could be better than the series itself at least. Then again he was always been shit with handling big action blockbusters that are out of his comfort zone.
>>
>Black person plays ancient Italians, Norse Gods, 19th century Englishmen, Normans, British and Medieval knight from any country
Who cares lol
>White people play fantasy race only nominally Mongoloid based upon a Japanese art style which is based upon Disney animation
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94114674
People complain endlessly about both, so what's your point?
>>
>>94113526

He might end up making it better.
Hard to make something bad worse.
>>
>>94113526
Same storyline, worse dialogue, worse fighting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.