[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Trailer Comic Con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Hologram from motherbox!
>>
File: 1495165956666.gif (990KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495165956666.gif
990KB, 245x245px
>>94109391

So Supergirl confirmed to be the missing Kryptonian from MoS? I think if anything this shuts down the idea of it being her at the end of the trailer, if only because this is likely an exposition scene (and Cavill being in all the leaked promo stuff).

Thing is, how are they going to get around the fact she would be both old (unless we are going with slow-to-stopped aging Kryptonians) and stupidly powerfil after centuries under a yellow sun?

I wonder if Darkseid has her prisoner. This is all facinating. I love the questions the DCEU movies introduce.

Good catch anon.
>>
WOW
>>
>>94109391
Make's sense. We haven't seen any hologram tech in the batcave (or any non-alien location) before.
>>
>>94109669
Maybe Temporary
>>
>>94109733
i got more coming
>>
>>94109391
Do we need a new thread for every time that a character on the DCEU farts?
>>
They stuck Supergirl in the box after she woke up on the crashed ship?

How does she fit in the box?
How does she stay alive?
>>
>>94109801

Yes, yes we do.
>>
>>94109840
You Fucking Retard
>>
>>94109840
>Questioning the Box Force
>Forgetting the time The Box simultaneously held the quarters of the multiverse
>Forgetting when Bubble Wrap Boy sacrificed himself to ensure safe travels through the box force
>>
File: power girl.jpg (176KB, 737x1085px) Image search: [Google]
power girl.jpg
176KB, 737x1085px
>>94109391
>Supergirl
A version of her anyway.
>>
>>94109965
Bigger Boobs Then Black Widow
>>
>>94109669
>powerfil
as if you people being fans of DC wasn't enough proof you were retards
>>
>>94110110

kek, the salt, and the projecting. Zeroing in on a typo, seriously. It's actually sort of endearing anon. Thanks for the smile.
>>
>>94109965

Does anyone actress out there even have the knockers to do Peeg justice?
>>
>>94109791
well where is it
>>
>>94110452
hayley atwell
>>
>>94109801
>meanwhile there are like 15 threads about MCU teaser posters
>>
>>94113108
Well Peggy IS dead over in the MCU, so it's not like Marvel has any more need of Atwell.

Or, speaking of MCU castoffs, what about Kat Dennings? She's got some giant bazookas, and it seems like Darcey is gone from the MCU for good.
>>
God I hope Supergirl doesn't become part of the DCEU. It kills the whole "last son of Krypton" thing. Unless she was in the ancient war against Darkseid/Apokolips, then I don't mind.
>>
>>94113382
That explains the otherwise pointless tie-in comic for Man of Steel where she crashed into prehistoric Earth, The scout ship Fortress was her ship.
>>
I doubt its Supergirl. If it is, then WB has airtight security being able to keep a casting that discreet
>>
>>94113427
If she is in it, they might not just show her face like Superman in Supergirl S1
>>
>>94113309
Christina Hendricks maybe.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.