[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Brak from the 60's different from modern Brak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: T83D7JPVAH.jpg (12KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
T83D7JPVAH.jpg
12KB, 250x188px
I wanna know
>>
Watch a single episode with him in it and you'll find out within 30 seconds of him doing anything
>>
>>94109317
He had a cold throughout most of the 60s
>>
>>94109317
That Brak is actually an alternate future Brak after he ran away from his parents, which is before he joined the talk show

COLDS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED
>>
>>94109317

Brak explained in an episode of Cartoon Planet that the episode of the original Space Ghost cartoon where he got eaten by space phirana gave him brain damage.
>>
File: space ghost.png (510KB, 957x702px) Image search: [Google]
space ghost.png
510KB, 957x702px
Brak is a criminal. He's committed many crimes in the future, where I come from, even though the show took place in 1966. My action-adventure show. It was wildly popular in the past where it took place, even though it was set in the future. Of course is 1994 I also had a talk-show in the future and Brak was my friend. Well, not really my friend. More of an associate. Unlike 1966 when he was a criminal in the past. Do you understand the words that I have said to you?
>>
>>94111104
No one cares about your past, Space Ghost.

At least, no one I should care about.
>>
>>94111238
>>
File: 1362957495887.png (676KB, 979x846px) Image search: [Google]
1362957495887.png
676KB, 979x846px
>got the alex toth book at the library
>even during his comic days his monster and creature designs were 10/10

what is it about them that makes them so memorable?
>>
It's not Brak's fault he fell in with the wrong space crowd. He was a product of his space environment. You can take the Brak out the hood but you can't take the hood out the Brak.

Go shampoo your head, Space Ghost.
>>
File: 1499925035682.jpg (44KB, 638x629px) Image search: [Google]
1499925035682.jpg
44KB, 638x629px
>>94111104
I readed in his voice, lol.
>>
>>94111104
I don't, but those quads say i must agree with you.
>>
>>94111310
Toth is a genius.
>>
>>94109317
One too many hits to the head from the ol' Power Ray...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.