[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people keep saying carol is going to be in stasis or space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: brie larson marvel studios.jpg (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
brie larson marvel studios.jpg
135KB, 1024x1024px
>people keep saying carol is going to be in stasis or space between Cap Marvel and Infinity War to explain where she has been for 25 years
>actually thinking this
>knowing Marvel they're definitely going to hamfist the already feminist shit plot with Blue Marvel's ending where George HW Bush or Bill Clinton tells Carol, who is the first public superhero since Captain America, to hang up the mantle because they don't want the public to think it's a woman's place to be a hero
>mid or post scene is her coming out of hiding to YAAAASSS QUEEN Thanos to death.

it'll happen. I guarantee it.
>>
>yfw le 80s man meets le 90s girl
>>
File: 1457971188465.jpg (206KB, 908x908px) Image search: [Google]
1457971188465.jpg
206KB, 908x908px
>>94108361
Nah she's going to leave for Andromeda to finish her Skrull genocide.
>>
>>94108361
she's going to have been abducted by Skrulls after an astronaut mission and kept as a domestic servant/slave like that pink woman in GotG and then get superpowers, break free, free some other slaves and stop the Skrulls from enslaving some other people
>>
>>94108361
I don't actually care if her only dialogue in the entire film consists of her opening her sexy pouting lips and throwing her voice, so that in full stereo surround it sounds like the "YAAASS KWEEN" is being said by Flava Flav hiding immediately behind me.

It's Kree/Skrull war, motherfuckers.
>>
>>94108361
Carol has spent her time between her movie and Infinity War as Mar-Vell's wife on Hala, with their children, Genis and Phyla.
>>
>>94109367
The Marvel's Marvel Family.
>>
>>94108361
She's with Jan in the Quantum Universe... Hank Pym will save and slap her, all together will go to fight Thanos, Pym will use the Pym Particles to send Thanos to the Microverse or will use Cross weapon (aka the most mortal weapon of all) to finish him once and for all.
>>
>>94108361
>In statis for decades like Cap
>self destructive alcoholic like Tony
>Super strong like Hulk
>Can fly like Thor

Truly she is the greatest Averagenger.
>>
>>94108361
>Ragnarok introduces Rick Jones
>CLANG
>>
File: Carol Danvers197.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Carol Danvers197.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>94110041
Carol is really strong when she isn't defeating herself or being raped by the editor in chief.
>>
>>94108361
>NO MAN CAN DEFEAT THANOS
>I'M NO MAN
>>
File: fakooom.jpg (757KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fakooom.jpg
757KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>94108428
>forgetting le 20s gentlemen
>>
>>94108522
She's been running skrull death camps in space all this time?
>>
File: fgm.png (486KB, 525x640px) Image search: [Google]
fgm.png
486KB, 525x640px
>>94111458
>>
>>94110961
I'll modernise it for you.
>"NO MAN CAN DEFEAT THANOS!" The mad Titan bellows
>"DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!?" Shrieks carol, charging her energy beams
>"I"
>"CAN'T"
>"EVEN!!!"
>carols energy beams lance through the void with a distinctive sound effect
>REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94108428
More like late 70s man.
>>
>>94109800
so Ant-Man will also save her in AM+TW and set up Captain Marvel's origin in the next movie?
>>
She dies in Captain Marvel and its a skrull impersonating her in Infinity War. This is the setup for Secret Invasion.
>>
She's stuck in another dimension being mind control raped by the man she will give birth to
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.