[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you accepted Thanos as your Lord and Savior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Thanos-Chair-Throne.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos-Chair-Throne.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Have you accepted Thanos as your Lord and Savior?
>>
File: 1495657213065.jpg (41KB, 647x697px) Image search: [Google]
1495657213065.jpg
41KB, 647x697px
>>94108170
The floating armrests are the most stupid goddamned things I have ever seen
>>
>>94108170
Thanos Is.
>>
>>94108230
nonsense, it helps him achieve ultimate posture
>>
>>94108170
I only die for Darkseid, not Purple Darkseid
>>
>>94108230
The whole thing being made from some space rock with jets is dumb, but actually the floating arm rests are genius if they were calibrated to adjust with his arms.
That way no matter how he sits he's always comfortably supported. Arms close, far, high up or low.
Could do the same for the legs really.
>>
File: 2083631-darkseidjpg.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2083631-darkseidjpg.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>>94108170

No.
My God is better.
>>
>>94108170
How could one not, he relates to the common man. He knows what it feels like to lose.
>>
>>
>>94108314
>Could do the same for the legs really

Looks like that's exactly what it's doing.

>>94108329
Thanos is the beta god. /r9k/ will probably love him, while we will find him entertaining for his inevitable pathetic failure.
>>
>>94108453
Is the foot rest a separate piece? I thought it was connected.
If the back can recline that's comfort perfected right there. Aside from the whole rock thing, but he's in armor anyway.
>>
>>94108489
hard surfaces can be comfy. they just need to be shaped right and support in the right places.
>>
>>94108489
It's definitely a separate piece, not sure if it can recline though. Somebody with the movie on hand should take a screenshot. IIRC you get a good look when he swivels around to look at Ronan.
>>
>>94108453
>Thanos is the beta god.

This.

Darkseid
>Seeks power to better himself.
>Answers to no one.
>Wishes to transcend his already godly form through the power of anti-life.

Thanos
>Seeks power to impress his waifu
>Answers to no one, but wants to answer to his waifu and would gladly throw himself at her feet like a good dog if she ever ordained to pay attention to him.
>Wishes to transcend his mortal form so he can be Death's footstool while she sits on her Death throne lamenting how she can never be with Deadpool.
>>
>>94108170

Have YOU accepted Darkseid as he who IS?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.