[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a new superhero, and tell us what about them. After that,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: sketch-1500843174649.png (214KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1500843174649.png
214KB, 480x854px
Make a new superhero, and tell us what about them.
After that, tell us what happens when they get a dark and edgy reboot
>>
>>94106264
why, my peanus weenus of course

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah

Make a new superhero, and tell us what about them. - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus

hahaha!
>>
>>94106310
lmao!
>>
>>94106264
Nice try marvel, keep race and gender bending your already existing characters instead
>>
>>94106521
They aren't afraid to make up new superheros though, they just suck.
>>
Shell
He has the ability to control his bones and create bone spikes. He also has the ability to create a 'shell '. The shell is just bone armor but if it gets destroyed, he can create a brand new shell which is made to take on what destroyed the first shell. If his first shell is too heavy and it gets destroyed, he can create one that weighs less.
If he got an edgy remake, he'd probably kill a bunch of people and use their bones to create his armor. There would also be tons of blood and it would be an extremely painful.
stay away, Marvel
>>
OwlBoy, he's a rich kid with no siblings and neglectful parents who wanted to be a superhero since he was little so he spends his days alone at home working on new gadgets and stuff and spends his nights fighting crime in his city, the only problem is he lives in a small town in the middle of nowhere so he's grossly over prepared for the "crimes" that occur and most people see him as more of a joke or nuisance than an actually helpful defender
>>
>>94106891
In the reboot, his parents beat him.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>94106780
Sounds pretty cool

Now, how much for the rights goyim? I am sure we can improve his design if he was a black woman.
>>
>>94107176
Funny you mention that. He's actually a black dude. Since he lived in the hood, his powers developed from him wanting to stay safe.
>>
>>94107176
I'm not a sell-out, okay? I have standards. but how much money we talking here?
>>
>>94106264
what about villains?
>>
>>94107697
Go ahead, they still need to be made darker and edgier.

>>94107678
5 million for comic rights, and should the comics prove successful, we would like to arrange a deal for TV and movie rights as well.
>>
>>94107994
>5 million
sounds nice. are you sure the public will like the idea? i'm not about to ruin a good hero. I need to make sure these comics will sell. i'll consider the deal
>>
>>94108114
Oh most certainly. We have a team of writers sure to make the character a household name, and if you sign over temporary video game rights, we could get him in MvC: Infinite before release to help promote him.
>>
>>94108427
>Marvel
now i'm scared. just don't make my character a female or preach about unrelated LGBT topics and i'm game. deal?
>>
>>94108562
I can guarantee those terms you have set until 2027, after that is uncertain.
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 250x202px
>>94107176
9,000,000 shekels Goyim
>>
>>94108951
o-ok. hopefully Marvel's PC character era will be over by then
>>
A classic knight from not!England the wears an impenetrable armor with a magic sword and shield and sometimes a lance
Him having a dragon he saved long ago also gives him some kind of berserk mode
Fights to protect his kingdom and the royal family

Reboot would make it a lesbian female, not sure if black but I dont think so, chances are the original one could get killed and replaced by the new one more edgy and powerful than he ever was
>>
>>94109430
That's actually a cool idea. You could give him a name like 'Sir Valor', 'Sword Bearer', etc... Only one question; is he in medieval times? Was he Samurai Jacked into the future? Is he just really old? I really like the idea of a samurai Jack type show with a knight now that I think about it.

Also that idea about the reboot? It made me vomit in my mouth, so well done.
>>
>>94110099
Honestly I wanted to make it a generational thing, have his son take the mantel and all that stuff
But the edgy reboot took that out

I also like the idea that he is immortal because of the link with the dragon
Living as long as the dragon lives
>>
>>94106780
>>94107613
So Spike from X-Men Evolution.
>>
>>94110319
Both of those would be great. I am more inclined towards the latter, because he could be secluded from the world during his service, and when something happens to the royal family and his kingdom, he is forced to go out into a world that has long since forgotten the values of old. New technologies, SJWs, and all that befuddle the knight as he quests to fix whatever it is that brought him out of his bubble in the first place. The dragon has adapted with the times, but remains a great friend and ally to the knight, helping him cope and fight his enemies. Lots of potential for great stories, along with some 'What-if' stories.
>>
>>94110454
I guess. can he create bone armor? I haven't watched the show in forever
>>
>>94110319
Oh, and have it so that his face is always covered or obscured. That is always a fun trope.
>>
>>94110673
>>94110454
nevermind. just looked it up. huh. I wasn't event thinking about Spike when I created him
>>
>>94110791
that's what I already had planned. for the moments when he didn't have his armor already made, he wears a mask he made from his bones
>>
File: 87608-134584-captain-marvel.jpg (26KB, 300x317px) Image search: [Google]
87608-134584-captain-marvel.jpg
26KB, 300x317px
>>94110817
At least it is a hero with fairly cool powers that you were thinking of. You could have been another OG Captain Marvel in a worse timeline.
>>
>>94106891
No joke, I'd probably read that.
>>
Ad Nauseum
This hero started off as a normal guy. By the end of his life, he hadn't really done much, and died full of regrets. A god of fulfillment, success, and knowledge took pity on him, willing that he not be gone from life until he is truly fulfilled. So, he was brought back to life from when he was born on, with his memory in tact. Every time he dies of old age, he goes back to the beginning. Everytime he dies from something else, he returns to a day before whatever caused his demise. He is thankful for this boon he has been granted, and seeks to be the best he can be as a hero. He tries different ways of becoming a hero, going the Batman way (Really smart investments making him really rich, training to limits) or the Spider-Man way (Accident gives powers). He has gone through many lifetimes so far, and is made more and more bitter every time he fails at being truly fulfilled.

Yes, I know he might as well be from Groundhog Day.
>>
Slipknot
He can climb anything.
Yes, that's it.
>>
Bump-man
He bumps threads.
>>
>>94115499
In the gritty reboot he's trying to avenge his saged son.
>>
Horizon

He can control local gravity. He wanted to be an Astronaut but wasn't healthy enough because of X accident that made him without an arm and severe burning to half of his body.

Edgy reboot: he's a dick after the accident instead of a hero and makes someone so dense they collapse in on themselves
>>
The Bucket

A guy with the ability to slow down his perception of the world around him, no super speed or strength or anything, just the ability to think and react to shit very fast (think bullet time John Woo shit). Also a complete fuck up at life who wears a thrift shop poncho and a bucket with an eye hole cut drilled into it instead of a proper tailor made costume, spends all the money he makes off sponsorship on guns and ammo and mooches off friends and other supers for food and couches to sleep on.

Edgy remake version is basically just the guy from hatred, but with a bucket on his head.
>>
>>94115565
His son was killed by a CP poster. His name was: Lieutenant Loli
>>
>>94110666
I like this idea better, my version of it was mostly an action based story, but your idea makes for a better story

>>94110791
Of course, on my original idea the first knight always the face cover, so no one knew if it was a male or female
So that made for a "insert yourself here" kind of feel
>>
>>94118013
The more this is discussed, the more I actually want to see it in use. The symbol for this character should be their coat of arms. What villains would they have by the way?
>>
Dude-Man
His power? As long as whatever he is doing involves being a bro to someone else, he can do ANYTHING.

Edgy reboot? He is also a stoner who wears a trench coat; still a total bro though.
>>
Sirloin Boy
He has the ability to consume 87 pounds worth of sirloin steak while in contact with rubber
I don't know what to do for an edgy reboot
>>
>>94121242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wgbgx8FiCg
>>
>>94121287
Immediately what I thought of. Good choice.
>>
Boris
He has super human strength, he debuts as a high school character and an up and coming super hero. He is a smart and popular kid at school and the plot revolves around his life in high school. The biggest point of his life in high school was where he teamed up with a well known super hero team to fight a well known villain.

He gets picked up by a meta human college, where he slowly falls into obscurity. There are people stronger than him, faster than him, smarter than him and he becomes depressed as his ego is shattered and he gradually becomes more and more mentally unstable.

The breaking point comes when he fails to save someone, and the person he tries to end up saving gets killed.

At some point he takes some untested enhancement drug out of desperation to become the center of attention again, and he becomes heavily mutated. He drops out of college and becomes a vagabond, during this time he learns to accept his role in society from becoming a villain to an anti-hero and eventually joins the famous group of heroes or something.
>>
A woman with super powers.
The plot revolves around fighting baddies, and girl drama.

In the edgy version, she gets raped.
>>
>>94121829
Marvel/10
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.