[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides shooting Orel, Clay is objectively an amazing father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 904xk.jpg (119KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
904xk.jpg
119KB, 640x509px
Besides shooting Orel, Clay is objectively an amazing father at heart. He just wants what's best for his children and has displayed as much through out the entire show.

He drinks constantly and hides in his study so his kids don't see him indulge in self-pity and alcoholism. The only person who introduced him to spanking his kid was his wife, so you can't even blame him for that. Plus, he took his kids to Church every Sunday to teach them good morals and principles.
>>
Obvious bait, but he beat the shit out of Orel for doing shit that wasn't even bad, and also beat his son after some sick fuck got him addicted to drugs rather than beating the guy up.
>>
>>94105960
>wasn't even bad
Taking drugs, killing dozens of people by reviving the dead, and etc. I'd say those are all valid reasons to punish your child. Have a pretty skewed perspective as to what's proper parenting and what isn't, pal.

>beat the shit out of
A spanking with the belt? Okaay.
>>
>>94106045
his reasoning behind the punishment is stupid but that's supposed to be the joke
>>
>>94106164
You thought it was stupid?
>>
>>94105931
Closeted homo for the coach ,drunk , shoots kid....oh ya father of the year....bait took
>>
>>94106045
>Kids are capable of understanding black magic and drugs
k
>>
>>94105931
>wants what's best for his children.

Objectively false, he wants to break Orel's optimism and show that his optimism is built on a foundation of sand

>hides in his study so his kids don't see him indulge in self-pity and alcoholism

That makes him a bad father
>>
>>94105931
What? Clay gets drunk in public all the time.
He went to church drunk on two cartons of hard milk.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.