[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHT YOU ALIEN CHUMPS...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Aite.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aite.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>
File: bum.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bum.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>94105808
We're not chumps, WE ARE THE MARTIANS, THE BUTT-UGLY MARTIANS.
>>
>>94105808
>everything comes back
>still no megas reboot annoucement

It's only matter of time, r-right?
>>
>>94105843
if only the graphics were better
>>
>>94105808
YOU BLEW UP MY HOME-
>>
>>94106098
After what happened with Samurai Jack I hope not.
>>
>>94106145
Actually that was you Coop
>>
>>94106098
Stuck in licensing hell because of the bullshit accounting CN pulled with it.
>>
>>94106170
Oh
AND BLOWN UP HALF THE CITY
>>
>>94106197
Again, you
>>
>>94105808
YOU RUINED MY LUNCHAGEDDON,
>>
>>94106182
>because of the bullshit accounting CN pulled with it.
Why is making cartoons so damn hard? Why can't the companies that profit off them just give them the cash studios need and dictate the budget in schedule?

I swear to Christ cartoons are only getting more and more complicated for no goddamn reason. How is it that as a kid I could almost always look forward to a new Kids Next Door or some other bullshit being on TV that Friday while nowadays new seasons of shows are sprinkled across random weeks across the year? Why can't people just make full seasons anymore? Why can Japan make 40 new shows every season in one batch no problem but we can't even do a quarter of the same with a much lower quality animation style and more efficient artists? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>94105808
YOU CANCELLED MY SHOW!...
>>
>>94106222
YOU RAPED MY ASS,
>>
>>94106182
What? What did they do?
>>
>>94106294
>Why can't the companies that profit off them just give them the cash studios need and dictate the budget in schedule?
They weren't really making a profit off it, and the network was changing leadership and trying the much cheaper live action crap so that more money could be funneled to the investors and people with a fancier job title.

Same deal with how they ended up writing off Beware Bats and IGPX, and with the later somehow managed to re-license it. I doubt Megas can pull that same loophole IGPX did but at least the digital distribution rights weren't lost.
>>
>>94106524
The network wrote off the series to get a tax break, so bringing it back on TV would get them into some funky tax issues with possibly having to pay any taxes associated with it from the end of its original airing and possibly retroactively impact that tax break that they received. Unlike some of their other productions there isn't a co-producer that the property can be licensed from to bring it back to the air in that form. At least that's what I'm assuming based on the comments titmouse makes about it from time to time, you'd really need to see the agreement between titmouse and the paperwork used to write it off to get the full picture.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJZ4hCJyb4I
>>
>>94106696
rad
>>
>>94105808
>*vrooom vrooom*
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.