[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CW-VERSE SDCC ROUND-UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 34

File: 1.jpg (214KB, 883x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
214KB, 883x1080px
THE FLASH

>Season 4 will be lighter and more fun than season 3.

>Iris will be leading Team Flash in Barry's absence.

>Wally won't become the new Flash yet and is still facing the repercussions of being trapped in the Speed Force.

>Caitlin has returned but is still struggling with her Killer Frost persona.

>Julian appears to have left Team Flash, but might still make guest appearances.

>More alternate versions of Harrison Wells will be introduced.

>Gypsy will be a recurring character and her relationship with Cisco will be further explored.

>Captain Cold will return.

>This year's fourway crossover will focus on character relationships rather than the spectacle of the "Invasion!" storyline.

Sizzle Reel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDdu_mC6cI
>>
>>94104389
>>More alternate versions of Harrison Wells will be introduced.

Motherfukers. They'll never top Wellsobard but I appreciate the attempt to keep Tom on the show, even as a mostly gag character
>>
File: The Thinker.jpg (55KB, 254x310px) Image search: [Google]
The Thinker.jpg
55KB, 254x310px
New characters.

CLIFFORD DEVOE / THE THINKER (Neil Sandilands)

>After being struck with dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion, Clifford Devoe became a meta-human with superhuman intelligence, at the expense of a frail and withering body. A genius who’s devised an intricate plan to fix all that he deems wrong with humanity, "The Thinker" will embark upon an epic battle with The Flash that pins the Fastest Man Alive against the Fastest Mind Alive.
>>
>>94104389
>lighter and more fun

this is how they said Arrow season 4 would be, and it was a low point for the series
>>
File: The Mechanic.jpg (46KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
The Mechanic.jpg
46KB, 440x440px
THE MECHANIC (Kim Engelbrecht)

>A highly intelligent engineer who designs and assembles a plethora of devices for the ailing Clifford Devoe. Devoe’s right hand, she’s the truest of true believers, who’ll stop at nothing to implement his plan to fix all that’s wrong with humanity - even if she loses who she is in the process.
>>
I'm okay with all of this. Hopefully they follow through with it. I didn't dislike s3 like a lot of people did, but it's still a far cry from s1. And a break from speedster enemies will be nice.
>>
>>94104475
That's Arrow. The show was pitched to be gritty. Flash is supposed to be fun. Hope they harken back to the Season 1 feel.
>>
File: The Butcher.jpg (344KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Butcher.jpg
344KB, 1024x1024px
THE BREACHER (Danny Trejo)

>A feared bounty hunter from Earth-19 and the imposing father to interdimensional bounty hunter, Gypsy. His mission is to prevent any interdimensional traveler from threatening life on his world — especially his daughter’s.
>>
>>94104475
I still think season 3 was worse than 4.
>>
>>94104522
I'm always down for Danny Trejo.
>>
File: Elongated Man.jpg (49KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elongated Man.jpg
49KB, 620x470px
Still left to be cast.

>RALPH DIBNY / ELONGATED MAN [Male, Mid-to-late 30s, Open Ethnicity]. A Ryan Reynolds / Chris Pratt type, Ralph has the ability to stretch his body to superhuman lengths and sizes. However, while resculpting his old body is easy to do, Dibny finds losing the old misguided sense of truth and slobbery, even after joining the team at S.T.A.R. Labs, is a far more difficult task to accomplish. MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR WITH A SERIES REGULAR OPTION FOR NEXT SEASON.
>>
>>94104522
I wonder if this is canon to the Machete movies much like the Spy Kids movies are canon to it
>>
File: 2.jpg (303KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
303KB, 640x800px
ARROW

>Oliver and Felicity will get back together. Oliver will struggle with his newfound responsabilities as a father and Felicity will face the repercussions of her association with Helix.

>Black Canary will become a more active member of Team Arrow and find a new love interest.

>Black Siren will bond with Quentin and find redemption.

>The flashback storylines are over but there'll be recurring flashbacks to explore certain characters' backstories.

>Slade will be a recurring character and there'll be a two-parter exploring his past.

>The Vigilante will return and his true identity will be revealed. He's someone "familiar" to the fans.

>A character not seen since season 1 will return.

>Malcolm is dead and John Barrowman has left the CW-Verse.

Sizzle Reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZEeDEwRE0
>>
File: Caydem James.jpg (24KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Caydem James.jpg
24KB, 620x420px
New characters

CAYDEM JAMES (Michael Emerson)

>The articulate and elusive leader of the hacker movement Helix, James aspires to change the world, but his ambitions might soon prove to be more dangerous than they appear.
>>
>>94104638
>hacker movement
dropped. You know what this means.
>>
File: Ricardo Diaz.jpg (29KB, 462x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ricardo Diaz.jpg
29KB, 462x810px
Still left to be cast.

>RICARDO DIAZ [Male, 30s-40s, Diverse]. a hardened ex-con recently released from prison after doing time for a crime he didn’t commit. Ricardo uses his freedom and 25 million dollars in settlement money to establish control over Star City’s criminal underworld. He’s a martial arts and fighting expert honed by years of life on the street and in prison. FRACTIONAL (7/13) ONE SEASON SERIES REGULAR.

They're also casting for a "curious FBI agent determined to discover the Green Arrow's secret identity", who'll have a recurring role.
>>
That trailer doesn't fill me with much hope. Seems like show just continues with the same STAR labs 'team' which is worn out and really dragging the show and Barry as a character down.

I like the various Wells we've had but it's really time to let him, and Caitlin go. Change up the formula of the show a bit.
>>
>>94104638
Ah Howard back on station. Nice. I liked his alluded to backstory back in Person of Interest being an elder hacker and talking about Phreaking.
>>
>>94104607
It's always canon to the Trejo CU
>>
>>94104613
>The flashback storylines are over but there'll be recurring flashbacks to explore certain characters' backstories.

I haven't watched since season 3, but I am curious; how did they end up resolving the flashbacks? He's on the island, he's not on the island, he's in China, whatever.

How did he end up back on the island?
>>
>>94104613

>He's someone "familiar" to the fans.

Tommy ;_;
>>
File: 3.jpg (513KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
513KB, 640x800px
LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

>Season 3 centers on the Legends attempting to repair the damage they've done to the timeline while being pursued by Rip Hunter and his newly-founded Time Bureau.

>Sara's bisexuality will be reintroduced in a major storyline.

>Amaya's dilemma between staying with the Legends or returning to her own time will be explored.

>Captain Cold will be a recurring character and rejoin the Waverider, but won't be the same Captain Cold that worked with Heatwave and sacrificed himself to save the Legends.

>Damien Dahrk will return hellbent on revenge against the Legends, and will be "less goofy, more sinister". Neal McDonoug has been promoted to regular cast member.

>There'll be an episode exploring Ray's childhood in the 1980's.

>There'll be an episode with a "FREAKY FRYDAY reversal" in which Stein becomes Firestorm's body, with Jax as the disembodied voice in his head.

>Billy Zane is guest-starring as P.T. Barnum in the first two episodes.

Sizzle Reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGNep39atY
>>
>>94104659
Michael Emerson one again playing a very subdued by overtly lethal character.
>>
>>94104747
Nice
>>
>>94104613
>character not seen since season 1 will return
>Malcolm is dead

So Tommy is going to be revived somehow to take the Merlyn spot. Or is there some other character who hasn't been seen since season 1?
>>
File: Isis.jpg (82KB, 667x375px) Image search: [Google]
Isis.jpg
82KB, 667x375px
New characters.

ADRIANNA TOMAZ / ISIS (Tala Ashe)

>A Muslim-American woman from the year 2030 who lives in a world of contradictions, where technology has brought about incredible change, but human nature hasn’t kept pace. Fear, prejudice and a lack of care for the planet have forced Adrianna to become a greyhat hacktivist. A computer nerd with a wry, combative attitudeg, she doesn’t realize that she has secret, latent powers derived from an ancient, mystical source.
>>
>>94104522
>Not Lobo

Missed opportunity but I'll take it.
>>
>>94104522
I guess Trejo has fallen low enough to do TV now? Machete was such a great movie.
>>
File: Kuasa.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kuasa.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
KUASA JIWE (Tracy Ifeachor)

>Amaya's granddaughter, a powerful sorceress who aspires to reclaim the mystical Tantu Totem for herself.
>>
>>94104838
Didn't she die in the cartoon?
>>
>>94104753
He went back to the island in season 4 because Waller needed someone familiar with it to stop some crazy Baron guy and his mercenaries from getting the same magical idol that coincidentally Damien Dahrk had 5 years later.

Oliver then went to Russia as part of a promise to a woman he met on the island. The crazy Baron had her as slave labor on the island. He joined the Bratva to kill the man who got her sent there.

He went back to the island after Russia so that he could be found and go back home without as many questions being asked about where he's been for 5 years
>>
File: 4.jpg (294KB, 866x1297px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
294KB, 866x1297px
SUPERGIRL

>Kara will attempt to forego her secret identity after Mon-El's departure and dedicate herself solely to being Supergirl.

>Alex will struggle with balancing her private and professional lives due to her deepening relationship with Magggie Sawyer and new responsabilities at the DEO.

>James will get a new girlfriend and become a more integral member of the DEO.

>J'onn's family history on Mars will be explored.

>Mon-El will return.

>Cat Grant will be a recurring character.

Sizzle Reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaI6dcoRRQQ
>>
>>94104613

Good. He was only good in LoT, otherwise his storylines in Arrow really outstayed their welcome.
>>
>>94104857
She had the Water Totem at the time.

My guess is she turned herself into water and got evaporated while fighting the Fire Totem. And someone else reconstitutes her
>>
>>94104771
I don't mind the casting, just that there's a hacker villain for Felicity to fight for a whole episode.
>>
>>94104838
Jesus. That's a definite downgrade of Vixens.
>>
File: Reign.jpg (66KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Reign.jpg
66KB, 645x370px
REIGN (Odette Annable)

>A genetically engineered Kryptonian warrior sent to Earth to survive her homeworld's destruction, Reign is hellbent on completing her mission to subjugate humanity in her creators' name and soon proves herself as Supergirl's most formidable foe.
>>
>>94104613
He went out like such a chump though.
>>
File: Morgan Edge.jpg (287KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Morgan Edge.jpg
287KB, 1400x700px
MORGAN EDGE (Adrian Pasdar)

>A ruthless and charismatic real estate developer who will stop at nothing to get what he wants and feels that he deserves. He has big plans for National City that instantly put him at odds with Supergirl and Lena Luthor.
>>
>>94104883
>J'onn's family history on Mars will be explored.
I haven't been entirely keeping up but I hope this is where Carl Lumbly comes into play.
>>
>>94104389
>Wally won't become the new Flash yet
He's been pictured walking around in the costume. And again fuck Iris as team leader. Your just doing it to off screen any character development on her part.
>>
File: M'yrnn J'onzz.jpg (81KB, 267x179px) Image search: [Google]
M'yrnn J'onzz.jpg
81KB, 267x179px
M'YRNN J'ONZZ (Carl Lumbly)

>J'onn J'onzz's father and a pacifist religious leader on Mars, M’yrn pushes his son in unexpected ways.
>>
>>94104767
Hasn't it always been
>>
>>94105052
Hopefully this means Intergang
>>
File: Psi.jpg (314KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Psi.jpg
314KB, 1400x700px
GAYLE MARSH / PSI (Yael Grobglas)

>A meta-human criminal who uses her psychic abilities to turn people's minds against them. Psi’s agenda puts her on Supergirl’s radar, and their meeting will affect the Girl of Steel in surprising ways.
>>
>>94105098
They mean that she'll be allowed to be interested in men again.

Last season was all women.
>>
File: Ruby.png (179KB, 300x394px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby.png
179KB, 300x394px
RUBY (Emma Tremblay)

>A smart, independently-minded National City kid who’s fascinated by Supergirl and ends up in jeopardy because of it.
>>
>>94105086
I got my wish. This is such a wonderful day.
>>
>>94104563
>MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR WITH A SERIES REGULAR OPTION FOR NEXT SEASON.
Sound like the character that will die on the season finale after the actor refuses to become a regular
>>
>>94105080
That doesn't mean it will be instantaneous from episode 1. We might actually get an arc without Barry.
>>
>>94104814
>ADRIANNA TOMAZ / ISIS
>A Muslim-American woman
I can see that going over well with critics.
>>
>>94104767
That B'wana Beast easter egg
>>
>>94104767
>>Captain Cold will be a recurring character and rejoin the Waverider, but won't be the same Captain Cold that worked with Heatwave and sacrificed himself to save the Legends.
I wonder if this means Earth 2 Mayor Snart or evil Snart from the Legion of Doom last Season. Either way hype, he's my favorite part of the show
>>
>>94104814
>Isis
Presumably they're not gonna use that name
>>
>>94104836
>not knowing that Trejo played the same character (Mexican thug) on TV for years. Pleb
>>
>>94104836
Trejo has done a fuckton of TV, even voice work. He was Bane in Young Justice.
>>
>>94104522
>>94104638
well fuck just when I think I'm out
>>
>>94104767
>more Stein Titanic jokes
kek
>>
>>94104389
>>Season 4 will be lighter and more fun than season 3.
Thank god, as long as it's Flash Season 1 light and not Arrow Season 4 "light"
>>
>>94104737
>Howard
you make me sick
>>
>>94104389
Who's the Samurai villain?
>>
>>94104767
>Sara's bisexuality
what?! BIsexual? that came out of nowhere
>>
File: 5.jpg (482KB, 670x1006px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
482KB, 670x1006px
BLACK LIGHTNING

>The show is not set in the same universe as ARROW and THE FLASH and won't be part of the 2017's fourway crossover, but there are plans for them to cross over eventually.

>Jefferson Pierce's daughters, Anissa and Jennifer, will also develop superpowers and eventually adopt superhero identities of their own. Anissa's homosexuality will also be explored.

>There's interest in introducing Static to the show.

Sizzle Reel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZpJeuXo2CY
>>
>>94105430
She dated Oliver in Arrow, since then CW completely forgot about that and made her full on lesbian. I'm guessing her new "bisexual" plotline will involve a love triangle between Snart, her, and the new Middle Eastern character
>>
File: Black Lightning.jpg (215KB, 605x406px) Image search: [Google]
Black Lightning.jpg
215KB, 605x406px
The cast.

JEFFERSON PIERCE / BLACK LIGHTNING (Cress Williams)

>A former 3-time gold medal decathlon winner who is now principal of a high school in South Central Los Angeles. A father figure to his students and hero to the local community, Jefferson is charming, charismatic, smart, and has both warmth and humor. He is devoted to his two daughters and remains deeply in love with his ex-wife Lynn. He also has a great passion for justice and a quick temper that he has spent years learning how to control. Behind his model citizen image, however, he hides a great secret: He was once a meta-human vigilante with the power to manipulate electricity, who made a choice to hang up his suit and his secret identity years ago to protect his family. But with a star student being recruited by a local gang and a daughter hellbent on justice, Jefferson is pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and crimefighting legend — Black Lightning.
>>
>>94105430
>>94105533
She and Cold had a bit of a thing too.
>>
>>94105430
She used to bang Oliver pham
>>
>>94105528

>>The show is not set in the same universe as ARROW and THE FLASH and won't be part of the 2017's fourway crossover, but there are plans for them to cross over eventually.

But why? Why make it needlessly headache-inducing?
>>
File: Lynn Stewart.jpg (40KB, 415x631px) Image search: [Google]
Lynn Stewart.jpg
40KB, 415x631px
LYNN STEWART (Christine Adams)

>Jefferson's ex-wife, Lynn exudes confidence and intelligence. Beautiful, but not to be trifled with, she can exhibit both great emotional depth as well as a flirtatious, mischievous side. Although life has drove her away from Jefferson, they share an unique bond and are both wholeheartedly dedicated to their daughters, Anissa and Jennifer.
>>
>>94104767
>watching SJWs of tomorrow
>>
File: Anissa Pierce.jpg (12KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Anissa Pierce.jpg
12KB, 214x317px
ANISSA PIERCE (Nefassa Williams)

>Jefferson's elder daughter. Beautiful, quick-witted and intelligent, as well as intense and passionate. Anissa has great respect for her father and balances the demands of medical school with her duties as a part-time teacher at Jefferson’s school. Bearing the same strong sense of justice as Jefferson, Anissa is determined to protect her students from the Los Angeles's criminal underworld, even if it puts her life on the line.
>>
>>94104389
>Iris

Literally why
>>
File: Jenniffer Pierce.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Jenniffer Pierce.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
JENNIFER PIERCE (China Anne McClain)

>Jefferson’s younger daughter and a beautiful and agile scholar athlete. She is a student at Jefferson's school and the entitled feminist of the Pierce family. Independent and outspoken with a wild streak, Jennifer doesn't hesitate in the face of danger, and sometimes appears to throw herself in its way, to Jefferson's consternation.
>>
>>94105015
How did he die? Was it on Legends?
>>
>>94105613
>>94105589
>>94105637

one of them gets WHITED for sure

>CW
>>
File: Peter Gambi.jpg (139KB, 660x960px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Gambi.jpg
139KB, 660x960px
PETER GAMBI (James Remar)

>Jefferson's oldest friend, mentor and father figure, who also works as his "tailor", developing new technologies to help Jefferson control his often unpredictable meta-human powers.
>>
>>94105690
he kamikazed himself in the Arrow finale to save muh Thea
>>
>>94104767
>>Sara's bisexuality will be reintroduced in a major storyline.
it's bad enough that that shit has been a subplot for almost every fucking episode..
>>
>>94105697
the older one has a Chinese gf in comics, but who knows
>>
File: Will Henderson.jpg (26KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
Will Henderson.jpg
26KB, 370x370px
INSPECTOR WILL HENDERSON (Damon Gupton)

>A veteran detective inspector with the New Orleans police, who becomes an unlikely ally to Jefferson, despite his role in the community.
>>
File: Flash181-455x700[1].jpg (126KB, 455x700px) Image search: [Google]
Flash181-455x700[1].jpg
126KB, 455x700px
>>94105429
One of the Samuroids.
>>
>>94104389
>Julian appears to have left Team Flash, but might still make guest appearances.

Fucking DROPP-

>Captain Cold will return

Goddamnit CW
>>
File: 1497286933494.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1497286933494.gif
474KB, 500x383px
>>94104389
After HR I'd rather they stop.
>>
>>94105736
How? She hasn't fucked a woman since season 2 episode 1
>>
>>94105585
The actual issue is Black Lightning is shot in Atlanta, making it harder for the two crews to work side-by-side.
>>
>>94105725
Off screen.
>>
File: 1482625480152.png (225KB, 496x356px) Image search: [Google]
1482625480152.png
225KB, 496x356px
>>94104814
>muslim
>a race
>>
>>94106020
That's fair enough, but why do they need to be in different universes?

Atlanta is on the other side of the country from the other CW shows.
>>
>>94106077
Obviously he meant Arabic. They're basically interchangeable.
>>
>>94106077
It isn't really is it? When someone is described as a muslim, they're being described more as their allegiance to a faith than an ethnic background. If someone came from Iraq or the Phillipines and called themselves a muslim I'd still call them iraqi or filllipino, like how I'd call a catholic who comes from Colombia colombian
>>
>>94104695

>let the two best characters go while keeping the 'team' that barry doesn't need

are you serious right now shill?

If they need to get rid of anyone, they could cut the entire west family out of the story and it would be better. Give them their own show and give barry's team to their show.

You can keep one or two people around and that's all he needs. He has a deeper bench than most normal humans.

He doesn't need 3 speeders and 2 whatever the fuck cisco and his girlfriend are. He has an overpowered team that he doesn't need.
>>
>>94106092
Due to the story they wanted to tell not meshing well with the established Arrowverse lore.
>>
>>94106092
Black Lightning doesn't work on Flash's Earth since he publicly worked as a vigilante before retiring and his daughter inherited his powers

But Metahumans didn't start publicly showing up until the Flash
>>
>>94106171
>He doesn't want Flash family

Plebs get out!
>>
>>94106153
but Arabic is a language not a race
>>
>>94104522
Well I guess we know that Flash will have all the essentials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRBYSqCSnr4
>>
>>94106269

No I don't because CW is relying on drama instead of actual storytelling and shit is fucking old so fuck you faggot.
>>
>>94106171
Caitlin is an absolute garbage character that's played by the worst actress on the show.
>>
>>94106621
https://strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

Scoreboard.
>>
>>94104389
>Caitlin has returned but is still struggling with her Killer Frost persona.
Just like KF be the new front man. Get rid of Caitlin and have edgy anti-hero Killer Frost instead.
>>
>>94106269
I wanted a full Rogues team before we ever got a Flash family.
>>
>>94104975
Who is reign in the comics?
>>
>>94104883
>>94104975
>>94105133
Finally using Supergirl's villains.
>>
>>94106621
people just like her because they want to fuck the actress

of course not realizing that if she left they might replace her with a hot actress who can actually act
>>
>>94106730
Reign.
>>
>>94107234
I'm talking about origin.
>>
>>94104794
> that dude who originally was supposed to be Onomatopoeia.come's back instead.

Goddammit, watch it be this.
>>
>>94104794
Tommy was shown in season three in a China flashback.
>>
>>94104638
WE /PERSON OF INTEREST/ NOW HOLY SHIITTTTTTT
>>
>>94105585

Flash needs their Breach story fillers.
>>
>>94107669
Well yeah, and also in season two as a hallucination ghost. I did forget about those two times, but I can still hope damnit.
>>
>>94107669
>>94108062
Wasn't his show brought back from the dead though? He might be busy.

I think Roy will end up being Vigilante personally.
>>
>>94104759
>>94104794
>>94108062
Because this needs to be repeated constantly, Tommy is in another show on NBC. He can't appear. He couldn't even make it for the 100th episode where everyone else showed up.
>>
>>94104767
>>There'll be an episode with a "FREAKY FRYDAY reversal" in which Stein becomes Firestorm's body, with Jax as the disembodied voice in his head.
kek this is gonna be gold
>>
Frequency was canceled. So Golden Glider can come back right?
>>
>>94104814
Does this mean Black Adam is coming?
>>
>>94108583
Hopefully. She and Gypsy need a "Betty and Veronica at the movies" episode.
>>
>>94108474
I can still hope. But for real, what character have we not seen since season 1?
>>
>>94108650
Oliver's girlfriend at the SCPD. The one Huntress shot.
>>
>>94108650
The only one I can think of is Oliver's cop love interest.
>>
>>94108650
It's the random family maid from the pilot, I've been saying it for months.
>>
>>94105585
Flash literally introduced the Multiverse. Why are you worried about this? Shit will come together eventually.
>>
>>94108752
She's not doing anything major at the moment and has stuck to mostly nerdshit. It probably is going to be her.
>>
>>94105133

How are there meta-humans in the Supergirl verse?
>>
>>94108876
Alien hybrids.
>>
>>94108876
Presumably the normal way? Metagene, 8th metal, whatever.
>>
>>94104389
>>94104613
>>94104767
>>94104883
Cool.
>>
>>94108876
Livewire and Silver Banshee were metas

Silver Banshee got her powers from a "curse on the women in her family" though that could just be an inherited metagene passed along the matrilineal line.
Livewire got her powers from a combination of a lightning strike and contact with Supergirl's alien DNA. It likely just activated her latent metagene.
>>
>>94108752
>>94108769
>yfw she's Vigilante
>>
>>94109760
That would really have thrown all of us in a loop
The scene where Vigilante decides to go after Oliver is certainly different
>>
>>94105528
>Anissa's homosexuality will also be explored.
Cant keep shoving the gays in everywhere can you cw.
Dropped
>>
>>94110052
She was always a lesbian.
>>
>>94108805
The different Earths will probably merge at some point

They're already hinting at it with the Ray cartoon which has Flash, Arrow and Supergirl all living on Earth X
>>
>>94105528
Static Twink, Grace, maybe some Black Lightning Family adventures. I'm down.
>>
>>94110088
So?
>>
>>94111245
CW is doing a show about Black Lightning and you expect them to just not use his lesbian daughter?
>>
>>94105708
Holy shit, they're actually introducing Peter Gambi? Then I hope we're getting his brother Paul in Flash!
>>
>>94105528

What's the deal with the niggers and the electricity?
>>
>>94111546
I've asked this before and got mocked:

Storm
Static Shock
That fat kid from Logan
Electro from TASM2

What the shit.
>>
>>94104638
Oh boy the Felicity season I've always wanted
>>
>>94104767
>no more fun villian episode's

Oh but at least we get Billy Zane I guess. Isn't Sara's sexuality and gender like a thing that causes plot in LOT?
>>
>>94105528
I hope the crossover is a flashback of him fighting superman. I wouldn't mind a black lighting family vs super family crossover.
>>
>>94111546
Most of them were created to homage Black Lightning or because he legally couldn't be used.

Some like >>94111638 mentioning Storm are not really there but forced because of the meme. Her powers go far beyond electricity, don't be retarded. She uses wind more than anything else.
>>
>>94104389
Meh.
>>
>>94111864
>Storm are not really there but forced because of the meme. Her powers go far beyond electricity, don't be retarded. She uses wind more than anything else
Lol no. She uses wind to fly but almost every time she attacks someone it's with electricity
>>
>>94104389
>>This year's fourway crossover will focus on character relationships rather than the spectacle of the "Invasion!" storyline.
Well, that's fucking bogus. Guessing cutbacks or budget related issues.
>>
>>94104389
>Iris will be leading Team Flash in Barry's absence.
Doing what?
>>
>>94104638
I am so fucking sick of this hacker nonsense
>>
>>94104563
>A Ryan Reynolds / Chris Pratt type
Color me incredulous on that one.

>>94104522
Now that's an inspired bit of casting. I will watch for that at least.
>>
>>94113787
>Color me incredulous on that one.

Why

Cocky charming guys are a diamond dozen on TV
>>
>>94113854
Sure but effective to that extent? They might be reaching with that one.

>diamond dozen
For all intensive purposes, I'm going to leave that one alone.
>>
I'm pretty sure the character from season 1 in arrow is his maid, can't remember where I saw it but the actress is coming back and I think she'd be taking care of William.
>>
>>94104389
>>This year's fourway crossover will focus on character relationships rather than the spectacle of the "Invasion!" storyline.
Fine with me. I really thought that was the strongest part of Invasion anyway
>>
>>94104389
>Making arguably the worst actress and consistently worst-written female character of the main cast the head of the team

>>94104613
>Felicity still being alive and allowed to have a position of prominence on the show

Jesus Christ someone just end the CW already. Can't even be bothered to comment on how shit everything else with the possible exception of Black Lightning sounds.
>>
>>94114643
No it wasn't.
>>
>>94111304
I think it's more about it not really having anything to do with it. Like there's not a whole lot "but she's a gay" can add to a superhero. The Ray cartoon actually would have a good reason to make him gay, and they didn't use it.
>>
>>94104389
Why didn't they just have him die at the end of last season? Surely they knew they couldn't afford to keep the actor around on a permanent basis.

Instead he's just going to be written off off-screen. Which is lazy as fuck. But I suppose lazy as fuck pretty much describes season 3 of the Flash.
>>
>>94115783
>complains when character's homosexuality is made a big deal
>complains when character's homosexuality isn't made a big deal
Every time.
>>
>>94116084
One of them is from a team where everyone is supposed to be survivors of the groups targeted by the Nazis. One is just some guy and his family. Neither one needs much about the gay character, but one has a great reason to put one in.
>>
>>94104613
So is the last season (5?) actually good and worth my time to watch on Netflix? I have heard good things but the 2-3 seasons before really put me off on the show.
>>
File: 2015-10-30 14.05.03.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-30 14.05.03.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>94104440
See, I'm cool with a super-intelligent villain, but at the same time it's pointless. A character is only as smart as its writer. CW writers aren't talented or clever.

>Oliver and Felicity will get back together.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>94104389
>>94104767
No Leshner on Flash or LoT. I just want my Reverse Flash fix.
>>
>>94114859
>consistently worst-written female character
You're thinking of Caitlin
>>
>>94105528
>we want the luke cage audience
>>
>>94104613
>Oliver and Felicity will get back together.
It's not fucking fair.
>Felicity will face the repercussions of her association with Helix.
Oh boy. I sure can't wait for more totally leet hacker stuff.
>He's someone "familiar" to the fans.
>A character not seen since season 1 will return.
Obviously Tommy.
>>
>>94116679
We went over this already, Tommy's been seen a couple of times since season 1.
>>
Season 3 was ass hopefully season 4 will be better
>>
>>94105528
>The show is not set in the same universe as ARROW and THE FLASH
Why are they limiting themselves like that? The could easily have it set in the same universe but not have anything to do with the other CW shows if they don't want. Just don't mention whether it is or isn't one way or the other. Then if they decide they want to crossover it's much easier.

Did they learn nothing from Supergirl?
>>
>>94104836

Did you not see Breaking Bad? He got his head literally cut off by the cartel and put on the back of a turtle.
>>
>>94106255
What about the Hawks and the JSA?
>>
>>94104613

Oh shit, he's going back to Doctor Who to get freaky with the 13th Doctor. He's so gonna score.
>>
>>94104613
>>Slade will be a recurring character and there'll be a two-parter exploring his past.
Fuck to the yes

>>Black Siren will bond with Quentin and find redemption.
Nice.

>>Oliver and Felicity will get back together.
Oh, of course. Fuck. Fuck. Hope they keep the melodrama to a minimum this time. Ugh.
>>
>>94109690

I thought Silver Banshee's powers were magic based?
>>
>>94116922
The JSA were a covert ops group who worked in secret

The Hawks didn't do much heroing, they were constantly on the run from Vandal Savage and if they operating publicly they'd be found by him much sooner

From what we've seen Black Lightning was going around blasting gang bangers with lightning back in the 90s
>>
>>94117132
Maybe but it's the only hint of magic we've actually seen on Supergirl's Earth so far. They could retcon her into being a metagene carrier
>>
none of these look like they are going to pull out of the downward spiral they've been. might watch LoT if there's more "we don't give a fuck" goofy fun eps, but I've learned my lesson on the other shows where the creators say everything is going to be better but it lasts an ep and they suck again and keep going downhill
>>
>>94117454

I think the Flash being lighter is a good sign, but we'll have to see if the writers have learned from Season 3.
>>
Inb4 the Barry that comes back is actually Eobard after he makes himself look like Barry.
>>
>>94104759
roy
>>
>>94117530
suffered for years of Arrow writer's telling people Arrow would change for the better and it never did I'm not trusting Flash writers
>>
>>94104671
I hope they find an excuse to turn him into The Question. At some point he breaks out Huntress to learn the identity of GA
>>
>>94104613
I honestly hoped everyone died just as collateral to kill off felicity. Instead more drama with her getting back with Ollie.

At least Slade will be a recurring character. I hope they keep him kind of morally ambiguous and he plays out like an actual hired mercenary.
>>
>>94104883
Its sad that the only reason I watch this is for when Superman comes on. Even though he is treated as inferior to Kara. Is this what it feels to be a cuck.
>>
>>94104767

jesus, why? seeing her attempt to get at every other woman last season was enough. shes the only one getting ass on the show anyway
>>
>>94105528

>but there are plans for them to cross over eventually.

god no. that invasion shit was already terrible
>>
>>94116084

>complains when character's homosexuality isn't made a big deal

when?
>>
>>94120678
She hasn't hooked up with anyone since the Queen of France in the first episode?

The most she did afterwards was kiss Quinevere. Nate fucked Katana's ancestor and Vixen and probably Ray when no one was watching.
>>
>>94104767
>Amaya still there
:(
>>
>>94116207
Yeah. I really enjoyed it as someone who was nearly on suicide watch after S4. Skip the episode after 9 that introduces Canary its pretty weak and definitely skip the episodes where they are stuck in the arrow cave near the finale.
>>
>>94120760

>and probably Ray

probably? half of him telling him about amaya was not wanting to share him
>>
>>94116926
But anon, the 13th doctor is a lady.
>>
>>94121323
Jack Harkness fucked women
>>
>>94104522
Oh shit... Hype!
>>
>>94118751
Its not the definition of a cuck.
>>
>>94121323
Jack is a real pansexual (from when the word had an actual meaning), he fucks anything with a heartbeat.

Men? Yeah. Women? You bet. Alien worms? Why not.
>>
>>94120762
You act like is a bad thing.
>>
So what about the other DC shows? Gotham, Krypton, Lucifer?
>>
File: 20130925-161921-e1380141503265.jpg (1MB, 2684x2415px) Image search: [Google]
20130925-161921-e1380141503265.jpg
1MB, 2684x2415px
>>94104883
>>Alex will struggle with balancing her private and professional lives due to her deepening relationship with Maggie Sawyer and new responsibilities at the DEO.
>>
>>94104613
>Oliver and Felicity will get back together
why.
>>
>>94104767
>>Sara's bisexuality will be reintroduced in a major storyline.
Do I have to update my Sara's womenwhore count yet again?
>>
>>94104389

Damn I liked Malfoy on weekly TV.
>>
>>94104613
I thought Manu hates Berlanti.
>>
>>94116293
Present day Thawne will be back because speedforce. He's not going out without Barry having nothing to do with it.
>>
>>94104767
>die clown
topest kek, Rory is awesome

>More Jonah Hex
YES!!!

This show isn't good by any means, but it's so much fun when they embraces the campyness
>>
>>94104883
>>J'onn's family history on Mars will be explored.
>>Mon-El will return.
good, the best episodes are White Martian stuff
>>
>>94105528
Good, let it stand on it's own for one season, then maybe cross it over once you established it's tone and characters.

This looks tonally different than the other shows, a cross over would hurt it
>>
>>94105708
I really love this actor, he always grabs my attention when he's on screen. Surprised he isn't bigger
>>
>>94122744
Just like the actor. He would fuck anything that can consent
>>
>>94123948
They're garbage too. The marvel Netflix series is where is at.
>>
>>94104389
idgaf what happens, the only thing I want is less of the pubescent touchy feely 'muh feelings' conversations going on.
I want (clashing) superpowers and an actual plot, not exposition and talks about how everyone feels about each other.
>>
>>94116454
No, Caitlyn isn't as bad. She actually advances the plot, has internal conflicts, etc.

Iris should honestly have been killed off in the last season. The actress has zero chemistry with the guy playing Flash, they can't seem to find any way to make her character meaningful despite cramming her into every episode and storyline and god forbid they just have her in the background as Barry's love interest, it's 2015+2 after all...
>>
>>94124347
Water under the bridge.

Word on the street is that now that WB apparently scrapped their plans for Deathstroke, The CW might be gearing up for a spin-off.
>>
>>94125195
Embargoes are stupid. May Joe Manganiello can appear in other films?
>>
>>94104389
I guess I'm fine with that if it keeps Tom in the show but Wellsobard has been the only one I've enjoyed.
>>
>>94116926
I'll believe it when I see it, but damn do I want to believe it. I miss Jack.
>>
>>94125195
>CW Deathstroke
>It's basically the Priest run of Deathstroke
>>
File: 1498857752118.png (20KB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
1498857752118.png
20KB, 192x144px
>>94104883
>More Cat Grant

Nice
>>
>>94104883
>Kara will attempt to forego her secret identity after Mon-El's departure and dedicate herself solely to being Supergirl.

Good. It never made sense for this specific Kara to keep clutching to her useless job and public life when she was a semi-official DEO agent anyway.
>>
>>94107308
Same as in the show. She is Supergirl's Doomsday.
>>
>>94125116
This but not ironical
>>
>>94125674
Shit taste.
>>
>>94104522
>"Meet my dad, Cisco."
> It's Danny fucking Trejo.
> ohshit.jpg

Anyone else fear for Cisco now?
>>
>>94104389
>>
>>94105528
>The show is not set in the same universe as ARROW and THE FLASH
Cool, now super girl can have a crossover without having make an excuse to dimension hop
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
>>94104389
>oh god oh god we've been hemorrhaging viewers since the middle of season 2
>shit shit what do people like about this show again
>I KNOW WE NEED MORE IRIS

RIP CW Flash. Killed by the soap opera requirements of its network.
>>
>>94104767
>There'll be an episode exploring Ray's childhood in the 1980's.
COUNT
ME
IN
>>
>>94125176
>The actress has zero chemistry with the guy playing Flash
FUCKING THIS

Candice had great chemistry with Rick Cosnett, which worked well for season one, but she has absolutely no chemistry with Grant Gustin and it absolutely ruins a good chunk of the show.

Get that bitch some acting lessons.
>>
File: 1496771649509.png (168KB, 419x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496771649509.png
168KB, 419x430px
>>94125674
>>
File: 20170714_103545.jpg (818KB, 1080x894px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_103545.jpg
818KB, 1080x894px
>>94116782
That would have been the easiest thing to do.

But they want it to stand on its own, or whatever .
>>
>>94126629
Kys
>>
> No Wellsobard or Reverse Flash mention.

No episodes to watch this season, i suppose.
>>
>>94108650
Huntress?
>>
>>94108650
Or maybe its Grundy. He showed up as a human at one point.
>>
>>94104767
>Billy Zane
SUBMIT
>>
>>94127646
In season 2.
>>
>>94104638
Ugh
>>
>>94105528
I assume Tobias Whale will be used. But what other villains could they used?
>>
>>94127631
Showed up in season 2.
>>
>>94104389
Interdimensional Council of Harrisons when?
>>
>>94128470

Static villains.
>>
>>94117454
This.
>>
>>94111546
>>94111638
Firestar
Human Flame
Human Torch
Toro
Pyro
Hellfire

What is with whiteys and fire?

I can also make a list with latinos.

Also adding Storm there is like me adding Firestorm or Crystal as a fire character.
>>
>>94104613
>>The Vigilante will return and his true identity will be revealed. He's someone "familiar" to the fans
Here we go with this shit again.
>>
>>94105528
Nigger
>>
>>94130751
Sure, but since almost every black character either gets punching or lightning powers, you're just naming fire-based characters who wouldn't be black anyway otherwise they'd have electrical powers.

>I can also make a list with latinos.
Well yeah. Muy Caliente.
>>
>>94105430
Newfags everyone.
>>
>>94105086
>J'onn's JLU voice actor is going to play his father in live action

Hype.
>>
>>94131554
Can't understand sarcasm.
>>
>>94124138
I thought the actress playing Maggie left the show, did something change or is this how they are getting rid of her?
>>
>>94128470
The 100 and Syonide, maybe. They were also used in the first run of the Black Lightning series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_(DC_Comics)
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/syonide/4005-47260/
>>
>>94126629
You hate milfs?
>>
>>94125176
>>94126986
Hn... this makes me not happy. But I don't think it would be a good idea to kill Iris, the only black girl on the show. It's better that all CW shows die in a fire, because we are watching the CW. So might as well wait for the movie... is it doing Flashpoint for some reason?

I don't mind Iris at all, but I think people over exaggerate everything.

Great...
>>
File: 1483285531950.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483285531950.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>94104389
YES
>>
>>94104563

>ELONGATED MAN
>Open Ethnicity

haha of course

so glad I ditched this cancerous shit
>>
>>94132772
She's leaving. They'll probably break up over Alex's job. It's a tried and true trope.
>>
>>94134268
You don't know how casting works, do you?
>>
>>94134616
What if it's because Maggie is being transferred to Gotham? It could be a nice reference.
>>
>>94134691
Who cares, the lesbians are mad. Double mad that they didn't get their SuperCorp
>>
>>94104563
It will be some vague CW tier casting
>>
>>94106077
I guess it's like Jews
>>
>>94134633
Not that anon, but i think he is pissed they would consider any ethnicity other than white. I can see why he might be mad, I would be pissed if my established favorite character was race changed. Mainly because it does change the character personality and back story.

Imagine the Black Lightning as a white guy or an asian dude. Changes his core character.
>>
>>94135984
SuperCorp is the superior ship.
>>
>>94135984
Good let them.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.