[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, let's discuss the positives and negatives of these channels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170723_121031.png (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_121031.png
91KB, 1280x720px
So, let's discuss the positives and negatives of these channels.
>>
Disney XD have no shit shows airing right now so they have that going for them.
>>
>>94100000
Witnessed
>>
File: 1499832090237.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499832090237.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>94100000
>>
CN:
Positives: maybe OK KO will be good.
Negatives: everything else

Nick:
Positives: good nostalgia bait. The Arnold and Rocko specials are phenomenal.
Negatives: trying too hard to force another SpongeBob
>>
>>94100421
How isn't spongebob dead at this point. To my knowledge, it is the only show from the early 2000s (maybe even late 90s, I can't remember) to still be around. Like what's left for that show to do. It has to be a rotting corpse on puppet strings.
>>
>CN
Positives: The channel that is most focused on animation and had the best run of cartoon during these 2010's (for now)

Negatives: Alot of these great cartoons were only in the early 2010's, which have now been canned. Despite having tons of cartoons they only focus, market and air two.

>Nick
Positives: Since its inception they had either the luck or the good understanding to air some of the best western animation has to offer. They are also beginning to air some decent works again.

Negatives: Since its inception they also had the luck to air some real stinkers. They also believe in milking a good thing to the ground as much as possible. They've had the shittiest run of cartoons of the current decade, even with them beginning to air some more quality stuff now. Channel is mostly tween sitcoms rather then cartoons as well.

>Disney Channel/XD
Positives: They're not of extreme exceptional quality like Nick used to managed to get back in its heyday, but every cartoon they have on now is decent. In terms of quantity and quality, they win.

Negatives: They barely have cartoons to begin with. It's mostly just tween sitcoms, even moreso then Nick.
>>
>>94100482
you spelled FOP wrong
>>
>>94100482
Because SpongeBob is still popular amongst kids, after nearly two decades. I work at a grocery store in a small town, the thing our ordering guy always tells us is this; if an item has "That little yellow bastard" on it, it will sell faster than the same item with regular labels on it.

Kids(and adults) still love the guy.

>>94100726
This mostly, that thing is a rotting zombie that's still shambling along.
>>
Disney(XD)≥Nickelodeon>Cartoon Network

Imo
>>
>>94099951
CN is pretty much dead at this point. Way too many fuck ups in recent years, and no light at the end of tunnel.

Disney mostly produces mediocrity and shit, but can sometimes churn out something decent.

Nick has some shit (like Butch Hartman's latest abortion) and some kinda decent shows (Loud House, Harvey Beaks, maybe Welcome to the
Wayne too). I'm curious what their one-shot revivals of Hey Arnold and Rocko will be like.

Also, rip Hub, I liked Dan Vs and G.I. Joe Renegades

>>94100000
>what is Penn Zero
>what is their entire capeshit line up
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (179KB, 1024x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
179KB, 1024x485px
>>94100000
Sorry Mr. Digits, but that's where you're wrong.
>>
>>94101957
I feel like Penn Zero had an interesting premise that was ruined by the villians. Seeing a boy be transported into different worlds and having to adapt to different crises, from BBEGs to natural disasters, and learning and growing as a person would have been, cool, but having the villain just be the same guys over and over again just cheapens the concept and reduces it to same plot over and over again.

I'm not totally against the idea of having a recurring villain, maybe even a villain who realizes that the person who foils him each time isn' the hero of that universe but someone outside of it, but having it just be a villain version of the hero feels cheap.

I hate because the premise could have been good and cool, but wasn't.
>>
XD- Canned Tron Uprising
Fuck you, I'm still mad
>>
(Nick) more Sitcoms and Nostalgia
(DISNEY) More sitcoms and More Jake Paul
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.