[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Avatar_reincarnations.png (101KB, 346x239px) Image search: [Google]
101KB, 346x239px
A timeline where Aang was killed while fighting the Firelord. It will only be two seasons.
>>
The fuck is this thread, OP?
>>
>>94099356
what?

also the comics and Korra raped the original series enough already. No need for another spin-off.
>>
>>94099421
No, I think he wants to write K***a out of existence.
>>
>>94099421
The timeline has completely changed. The establishment of the Harmony Restoration Movement never happens. Ozai burned down the Earth Kingdom and became the Phoenix King.
>>
>>94099588
so is just Aang dead or did he get killed in the avatar state?
>>
>>94099932
In this timeline Aang never went into the Avatar state when fighting Ozai. Aang and Zuko are dead.
>>
>>94100122
Literally the Ember Island play.

>HONOOOOOOOR
>>
>>94100210
kek
>>
>>94099356
It still pisses me off that Korra managed to piss away an entire history of Avatars
>>
>>94101107
>It still pisses me off that Korra managed to piss away an entire history of Avatars

i cant remember..did this really happen? or did it get restored magically by some deus ex machina like in ATLA?
>>
>>94102146
The next Avatar will only have Korra to rely on for advice.

Think about that.
>>
>>94102263
so what happened to Aang and co. canonically? is he "gone"?
>>
>>94102263
Would be pretty nice for a plot actually. Next avatar is staright man who takes being an Avatar serious. Tries to gain as much knowledge about the former avatars as possible, also learns a shit ton of different techniques.
>>
>>94102873

> Tries to gain as much knowledge about the former avatars as possible, also learns a shit ton of different techniques.

Why though? LoK has already thoroughly established that the previous incarnations of the Avatar are pretty much entirely superfluous by changing the Avatar state (The skill , knowledge and power of all of the Avatar's prior incarnations focused into a single body) into the Raava State (The ability to become incredibly powerful by virtue of having a magical tapeworm in your gut)...

Additionally, by shoehorning in the stunningly trite 'dichotomy of ultimate good and evil' concept into the Avatar universe the writers created glaring inconsistencies in the advice given to Aang by his previous incarnations, such as when Roku is explaining what the Avatar state is to him...

Just do something like OP and eliminate LoK's 'contributions' to the franchise by splitting the timeline into a better written one and never acknowledging LoK again...
>>
>>94104413
Raava is just the power source for the Avatar State. It still gives you the skill knowledge and power of all of the Avatar's prior incarnations
>>
>>94105070

There is no discernible difference between the power output of Wan in the Avatar state and Aang in the Avatar state...

If the previous incarnations contribute to the Avatar State's power at all it would be a negligible addition...
>>
>>94102870
Korra murdered him. Aang will never be able to come back from beyond the grave to tell his children that he's proud of them.
>>
>>94106629
Korra IS Aang.

Korra just cant talk with him.
>>
>>94106691
Nope. Retconned. Aang's spirit is now dead(er) and devoid of existence.
>>
>>94106629
He wasn't proud of them anyway.
>>
>>94106863
Korra would lower his standards simply by existing.
>>
File: 1427078275101.jpg (113KB, 692x563px) Image search: [Google]
1427078275101.jpg
113KB, 692x563px
>>94106629
>Aang will never be able to come back from beyond the grave to tell his children that he's proud of them.

Seriously fuck Bryke for killing Avatar wtf
>>
>>94099356
>no season 3
Perfect
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.