[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: it will NEVER be okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1466655350.jpg (955KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1466655350.jpg
955KB, 1280x1968px
ITT: it will NEVER be okay
>>
File: 1466655349.jpg (866KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1466655349.jpg
866KB, 1280x1968px
>>
>how to ruin the hypest villain in one issue
>>
I don't know, remember how he was beaten in SW? and that was Hickman himself who wrote that, at least Ewing is making him justice now, although that's probably not gonna last long.
>>
>>94097710
>>94097729
Context? I am quite interested what's this about
>>
>>94097958
Please Hickman didn't write that. It was Dog-fucker Humphries who did.
>>
>>94097710
Hickman hadn't left enough issues for anyone to write a satisfactory ending.

Humphries wrote the worst possible ending. No argument there. And everything else he's written since has been dogshit. But there wasn't a possible good ending without Reed just winning.
>>
>>94098069
The pizza thing was Hickman's idea.
>>
File: savage 3.png (538KB, 635x549px) Image search: [Google]
savage 3.png
538KB, 635x549px
>>94098457
Didn't know he invented pizza. Hickman must be immortal or something, he looks great for someone that is supposedly over 1000 years old.
>>
At least Ultimate Sue died with the rest of the Ultimate universe.
>>
>>94097710
Sue was such an unlikable cunt in Ultimates.

I know, Ultimates, but Christ almighty...
>>
>>94098231
Probably could have done something like Fialkov and bring back something from the UFF comics.

The Cure comes to mind. It would have great to see them invent that to stop Reed.
>>
I like it when Reed gets told off. Fuck deserves it every time.
>>
>Humphries only had that humans/minerals/plants sex comic to his name before working on Ultimates

How did he do it lads, how did he get away with it?
>>
>>94098050
Ultimate Reed Richards fucked up big time.
>>
Going from Ribic/Hickman to Humphries' hackery was like dining with the gods, and then being kicked in the nuts for dessert.
>>
>>94098744
How though.
>>
>>94099394
Sue rolls him into a ball and puts him status. A hulk that took the giant ayeum has a showdown with Iron man if I remember right. Gets shot with an antidote or something. Tony's Tumor convinces Reeds computer that Reed is a cancer and to betray him. It's a rushed bullshit ending. I don't even remember most of it correctly but it's along those lines.
>>
>>94099002
Best allegory for the 'Marvel experience' I've ever read. Seriously, for every great run, there's a complete bullshit contiunation by a different team of hacks.
>>
>>94098050
The anticlimax of a resolution to the evil Reed Ultimate arc where Reed jobs to people despite having spent 1000 years plotting and already having once dealt with Sue's force fields. Granted he was not aware of the super tumor.
>>
>>94099542
>>94099632
The fuck
>>
>aaahh sentient tumors my only weakness!
>>
>>94099632
>1000 years plotting

You know what they say about plans right, probably should have ran more physical tests
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.