[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the Wayne looks great Cartoon network and disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Welcome.jpg (39KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome.jpg
39KB, 320x320px
Welcome to the Wayne looks great
Cartoon network and disney better watch out
>>
Oh shit they made the Suite Life of Zack and Cody into an animated series?
>>
>>94096203
Truthfully speaking, Welcome to the Wayne looks really interesting and the whole apartment building being some paranormal hotspot sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>94096321
have you wtached the first episode? It was literally the characters constantly referencing stuff that supposedly happened off screen in the pilote... while airing the first episode in general.

Seriously, this show airs its first episode and makes references to shit as if there was some unaired pilote out that shows how the characters even find out that one of the people in the Wayne is supposedly a russian spy.

And for some reason who controls the Wayne controls the world or something.
The siblings are also just Mabel and Dipper in gender reversal really.

I am not going into some sort of Gravity Falls rage. Like if the show takes ntes of GF, fine by me, as long as it still does good on its own. But what it does on its own is just... bland.
>>
>>94096203
i think so too, hopefully nick treats this show right

>>94096301
yes they're exactly the same because they both have hotels
>>
>>94096203
So it tries to ape Gravity Falls while having a garbage artstyle, whoop dee doo.
>>
File: CcQ_KqXWwAAXvpn.jpg (40KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
CcQ_KqXWwAAXvpn.jpg
40KB, 600x410px
>everybody's calling it a cartoon ripping off Gravity Falls because of its mystery elements
>Gravity Falls was the only cartoon that invented mystery in cartoons
>>
>>94096203
Did Nick even show new footage of this at Comic-Con, or were they too busy with their 90's nostalgia boners to care?
>>
New episode tomorrow
>>
>>94096356
So far it's fine. I just hope it's NOT GF, because I fucking hated it for shoving as much bullshit as they can.
>>
>>94097194
New episodes supposed to start on July 25, so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>94096203
I think there's potential.
>>
>>94098030
>New episode tomorrow
>>94098748
>New episodes supposed to start on July 25
Tomorrow is the 24th. One of you is LYING!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.