[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /co/'s thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

What are /co/'s thoughts on this?
>>
>>94093789
Not /co/
It's alright. A good distraction during wageslavery
>>
I don't care about any of these guy's stuff aside from Monster Factory and Touch The Skyrim, plus Car Boys but that's dead
They're GOAT but I have yet to branch out
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (88KB, 603x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
88KB, 603x604px
I guess it kinda /co/ since they're doing a comic. They're pretty good a decent distraction.
>>
Good entertainment, the wrestling one-off is probably one of my favorite eps. I enjoyed the most recent arc, justin was on point with the "Who?" scene
>>
File: 91sFjrQmwJL.jpg (992KB, 1707x2560px) Image search: [Google]
91sFjrQmwJL.jpg
992KB, 1707x2560px
>>94093823
It will be April 10 2018
>>
File: 1498803731615.png (92KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498803731615.png
92KB, 555x500px
I was listening pretty regularly until they added that trans character for no raisin. Now I kinda don't give a shit about listening anymore.
>>
>>94096913
There is a reason though. Since Lup and Taako are genetic identicals, she'll be able to grow a new body from the cloning pod using his dna.

Also it is literally never brought up, so who the fuck cares?
>>
>>94096372
That line killed me. Justin is easily the best roleplayer of the three.
>>
File: chill_penguin.gif (3KB, 50x46px) Image search: [Google]
chill_penguin.gif
3KB, 50x46px
>Jon, the Man Who Became The Hunger
>Garfield, The Deal's Wizard
>>
There are better tabletop podcasts out there.
>>
>>94097025
>Also it is literally never brought up, so who the fuck cares?
You're right. Maybe I just dislike Lup because she's a bad character who was carelessly grafted onto the plot, not because she's trans.

The effect is still the same. I've been avoiding listening to AZ because I don't want to hear any more stories about Taco's glomping people and making shitty jokes.
>>
File: tha fuck oh ok.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tha fuck oh ok.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>94097085
Name seven.

Srsly, I need new podcasts.
>>
>>94097118
Pretend Wizards
Neo Scum
Milkrun
Ghostbusters: Resurrection
Tabletop Escapades/Adventures
The Call of Cthulhu Mystery Hour
The Danger Dice Gang (This one is DMed by Jim Zub)
The Dungeon Rats
The Infinite Bad.
I listen to like 65 podcasts
>>
So, what do you think that the prophecy meant by a third option, now that we know that the ocean of tar is the Hunger and the dead world made of ash is the result of Lucretia's spell?
>>
>>94096913
>being this fragile
>>
>>94093789
Its pretty fun to me although I have been hopping all over the place and kind of need to go through it sequentially
>>
Tried listening to it and absolutely hated it. Just lame eye-rolling stuff to me. I can understand it having an audience, but not a huge audience.
>>
>>94098048
It gets a lot better after the first arc, to be fair.
>>
What was justin's race?
>>
Big fan. I can get why it wouldn't appeal to some folks, but I'm a sucker for shows that combine dumb humor and intricate sci-fi fantasy meta plots.
I've got high hopes for the comic.
>>
File: TAZ.gif (1MB, 590x635px) Image search: [Google]
TAZ.gif
1MB, 590x635px
>>94093789
It's a pretty good time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3k6uxJ6yYs
>>
Just started Suffering Game this morning, and blew through Eleventh Hour in the last two day.
>>
>>94098413
In game or in reality?
>>
>>94098413
high elf
>>
>>94097095
This. Lup is a bad character all around. I know they want to pander to tumblr, but there are more organic ways to do that in story than just establishing that as one of her main traits. She's dull and bland. What could've been a cool take on universe saving by the heroes destroying worlds themselves was ruined by one talking to from her.
It also doesn't help that Griff's new homebrew system blows.
Sage because not /co/
>>
>>94100089
>>94099860

You're both wrong

It's white
>>
I like it
>>
File: roswell.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roswell.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
>>94093789
First arc didnt go too well but it was their first time playing.

The following arcs were pretty solid, but I don't think anything they do will top how well The 11th Hour was done.

I want to see those NPCs again soon.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.