[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venture Brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

So I just watched through this. Is this how it works?

Monarch's nominal parents are Blue Morpho and some chick. But we know Jonas Venture was involved so Blue Morpho wasn't his dad. Except Monarch has the same obsession with butterflies suggesting he is the child of Jonas AND Blue Morpho. Dr Z claims he had heterosexual sex with Blue Morpho. Blue Morpho has the power to change or "morph" his sex. Jonas impregnated him. This is further supported by the fact Jonas was very upset by Monarch's parents dying in a plane crash. It wasn't the woman he resurrected as a cyborg, it was Morpho! Venturion we are told tried to strangle Rusty. But was it really a strangling? Blue Morpho is Rusty's mother, Venturion was trying to hug his son. The Monarch and Rusty are fraternal twins. Vendata/Venturion/Morpho disappeared after getting beaten up, he has probably recovered all of his memories. When Kano said he killed a great man he may have actually meant he caused the plane crash. We know he is both a skilled pilot and a close associate of Morpho.
>>
Nobody knows for sure but the guys behind it, and they probably won't say for sure until the final season - which, all things considered, should be this coming season.
>>
>>94093239
I mean, like, is that the commonly accepted fan theory?
>>
>>94093268
More or less, except it's also possible that if fans start to get too close to something they'll change the story, meaning Rusty and the Monarch being brothers could be too obvious to be the case at this point.
>>
The twist is that there is no twist. Blue Morpho and random chick are Monarch's parents. Some other random dead chick are Hank and Dean's mother. Venturion was just some random ex-military pilot who died. He's now in a Home, mentally incapacitated after having suffered a severe stroke. Jonas is dead, Morpho is dead.
>>
>>94093211
Fraternal twins? With Jonas Jr., that's quite the crowded womb.
>>
>>94093331
I misspoke saying twins but you know that gives an explanation to why the Monarch has it in for rusty.
He witnessed him eating their brother.
>>
The Galactic Inquistor figure was not a bad guy. He rightly judged Earth to be a threat to a broader galactic community. The thing that came out of the portal and shot him was a deceiver and it showed its true form which was frightening and horrible. It was a demon, it didn't want the Inquisitor messing with their work, you can guess where the portal goes.
>>
>>94093239
The show got renewed for seasons 7 and 8. So not this upcoming one, the one after that will probably the last season.
>>
>>94093438
I guess we'll see it in 2023.
>>
>>94093438

Great, we'll have to wait a goddamn decade for the final season.
>>
Other half-baked reading I had of the show:

Brock is repeatedly used to communicate things to the viewer. For example we're shown he respects the Guild more than OSI which is to tell you the Guild are hardcore and a big deal. He is also used to tell you Phantom Limb and 21 are worthy opponents/allies.

So when Brock disrespects the OSI and is afraid of them when he wakes up in their HQ. (I know what you guys do on this level!) They are telling us the OSI are bad guys.
They also tell us this in the amusing OSI theme intro with Sphinx. They commit many war crimes against Sphinx in that clip.

We're told the Pyramid Wars were kind of a bullshit show for the media. That OSI could have quickly and easily mopped them up. Why did they let Sphinx hang around?

We're shown Brock and Hunter being discouraged from looking into The Guild even though the General must have known everything. We're shown he knew about double agents, later.

We're shown that in The Guild very few of them really have their hearts invested in being bad guys. Dr Girlfriend and Gary love and respect The Monarch because he is exceptional in that respect. Hell, we even had Dr Phage seemingly trying to cheer up Professor Impossible.

OSI assign "bodyguards" to all exceptional scientists to spy on them and murder them if they get out of control.

The Guild and Sphinx just exist to justify the existence of OSI's control of exceptional people and humanity.
>>
>>94093634
Hunter wanted to track The Investors after creating nuSphinx suggesting that was something OSI did not want him to do. He did not consider The Investors to be Guild-related enough that he would have to consider that OSI business and thus something nuSphinx we not permitted to do.

The Investors were an antithesis to their black sheep brother Dr Killenger. Dr Killenger seems to be preoccupied with making humans live up to their full potential and fully agency.

So, we could say The Investors were about controlling humans and limiting their potential. Which describes how it seems OSI works. The Investors controlled OSI to control humanity.
>>
>>94093849
Oh, and he often seems to want it to be guild-allied people that live up to their full potential, obviously. Even though he doesn't seem to be bad although he does some bad things.

His purpose was to strengthen the guild to oppose the OSI because they belong to his brothers and hold people back.
>>
>>94093211
So, they're gonna reveal Wide Whale's antagonism with the Monarch was caused by the death of his brother Doctor Dugong next season, right?
>>
>>94093929
that's clever
>>
My theory is the Blue Morpho was both Monarch's parents.
They were masters of disguise.
His mother would pose as his father in disguise.
She was pretending to be Billy Jean pretending to be Morpho which is why she was such a convincing woman.
>>
>>94094107

>My theory is the Blue Morpho was both Monarch's parents.

...how would that even work?
>>
>>94094133
They're two people pretending to be one.
>>
>>94094152

Okay then. Because I was thinking the other way around and HOO BOY that was probably gonna take about fifteen hours and a few flowcharts to get right.
>>
>>94093211
SHARK JUMPER: THE SERIES

Shoulda ended when the Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend got married. David Bowie as a capstone
>>
>>94094203

>SHARK JUMPER: THE SERIES

Funny, this isn't a Robot Chicken thread.
>>
>>94093436
>Brock teaming up with Doomguy never
>>
>>94093486
I'm blown away by your optimism.
>>
>Blue Morpho has the power to change or "morph" his sex.

Right, he's a transman.
>>
>>94094152

What, like in The Prestige?
>>
>>94093929
They'll probably bring it up. But his brother dying was the "price of doing business" so he probably will sort of understand. His brother was a shmuck.

I'm more worried about phantom limb and Red mantle /Dragoon. They're working on the guild together now and I'm sure they haven't forgotten limb turning them into a hackneyed premise
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.