[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to "fix" the clone saga.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cloneage_3102.jpg (76KB, 350x539px) Image search: [Google]
cloneage_3102.jpg
76KB, 350x539px
I always hear about how awful the clone saga is, ive read it myself and thought it was alright. What in your opinion needs to be changed to make it a better story?
>>
>>94092106
Quick down pointless filler
Lose the kaine boner over peter and make him more angry at peter for taking away his "life".
Ben reily should be the real peter parker.
>>
>>94092106
It already happened. The Clone saga's biggest problem was that it went on for too long. All you need to do is trim the fat at certain parts, get better artists and its perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>94092106

You make the Judas Travellerer a real mystic and do the time travel ending where they are both the real peter and leave Norman dead.

Fixed
>>
>>94092106
Ultimate spiderman already did it
>>
>>94094113
Best Spider-Woman by far.
>>
>>94092106

>Don't make Peter really be the clone.
>Have Peter think he is for a month or so, but he's been tricked by the Jackal.
>Have Maximum Clonage be the end of the Clone Saga.
>Have that ending actually be a good comic.
>Have Peter 'retire' and leave the city, to go become a father.
>Have Ben take over as the new Spider-Man.
>Give the Traveller/Scrier plot a proper resolution where it's all real.
>Let sales and reader demands determine how long Ben lasts as the new Spider-Man.
>Peter eventually returns because he's needed to deal with some major threat (possibly bring back Norman for this).
>Ben isn't killed off, returns to Scarlet Spider identity, takes over one of the four Spider-Man books.
>>
>>94092106
Guess what they already did
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.