[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-JustinChatwin08TIFF.jpg (20KB, 220x286px) Image search: [Google]
220px-JustinChatwin08TIFF.jpg
20KB, 220x286px
they cast him as the arrowverse version of 'karate kid' (legion of superheroes)?

race lift aside, it all comes down to the inevitable 4 show crossover where he and Tyler Hoechlin go at it (either actual fight or just sparring).
>>
I don't know what you're talking about but Karate Kid hasn't been only one race across his several versions so it's not really a swap in any case.
>>
YES
take me Nielson ratings
all of them
>>
>>94088305
>race lift aside
Didn't Karate Kid start out as white?
>>
>>94088640
In comics the first version I think they eventually made it ambiguous whether his father was Asian (or at least I'm pretty sure that's how that plot went but I haven't read it in a while). Then in the Zero Hour Reboot he was white. Then in the Threeboot around Infinite Crisis he was Asian. Then they brought back the first one and I can't remember how he was drawn, eventually he died in Countdown. And he was Asian in one of the DTVs too I think.

But yeah not really that simple.
>>
>>94088581
>>94088640

which version is the most popular one? some might be more familiar with the asian looking one from the cartoon.
>>
>>94088812
Explained here >>94088810 but the first one would be most popular I guess. He's the one with the feats. The others didn't really seem highly trained like actual masters.

But anyway I don't think they'll put LoSH on shows that aren't Supergirl unless they split the team or something. There is a Legion-Flash connection (Tornado Twins and XS), but it wouldn't make a ton of sense especially after Mon-El was used so much on Supergirl already.
>>
File: dragonballreference.png (588KB, 853x476px) Image search: [Google]
dragonballreference.png
588KB, 853x476px
>>94089208
just throwing in a random thought after this scene from the LoT trailer.

They can't have a direct crossover but a close enough character might be enough to make fans go crazy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.