[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is her odor foul or just too strong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: F.TTA.TheBusterBunnyBunch.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
F.TTA.TheBusterBunnyBunch.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
Is her odor foul or just too strong?
>>
I actually love the smell of skunk spray.
>>
>>94087372
It changed from episode to episode. Sometimes it was her natural scent, other times it was shown to be her perfume. Sometimes she had no scent at all, or not to the extreme that other characters seemed to notice.

>>94087466
You have issues buddy. Skunk spray is powerful, and smells horrible. No sane person would enjoy skunk spray.
>>
It's very pungent.
>>
>>94087372
In relation to Fifi specifically, that's a good question. Pepe Le Pew's odor had a green visibility, which in cartoons often signifies something that smells bad/rotten. But Fifi's odor was purple, which is usually reserved to signify things like perfume. So... take that as you will.
>>
>>94087700
I like to think that her odor depends on her mood, specifically when she finds a boy she likes. It spikes in levels of foulness as her love boner rages on.
>>
When I was a kid I just assumed she was a standard skunk and she stank.

Thinking about it now, though, maybe it's supposed to be a kind of sickly sweetness. Like a perfume that some deranged person thinks smells good, but is actually awful from overuse. Clearly she's supposed to smell foul, but in what way? Is it plain old stink, or is it supposed to be too much of a good thing?
>>
File: 300px-Poison_Gas.png (60KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Poison_Gas.png
60KB, 300x180px
>>94087768
Purple is also a good color to represent poison.
>>
File: fifi stink.gif (1MB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
fifi stink.gif
1MB, 330x330px
I've always assumed she'd smell pretty skunk-y by default (especially whenever she gets excited), but constantly tries to cover it up with obnoxiously strong perfumes and that works about as well as putting water on a grease fire. Maybe it's not too bad if you're only catching a whiff of her from a safe distance where her scent is diluted in the wind, but if you come near her you'll probably tear up from the raw chemical intensity of her stink, and anything as close as physical contact would be straight-up torture, on-par with actual skunk spray (as opposed to the presumably tamer cartoon variety Pepe uses).
>>
>>94087372
Well, she's a skunk, so both I guess.

Also her name suggests that she emits unhealthy gases.
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (35KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
35KB, 321x322px
>>94087372
Who cares about that?
>>
>>94087372

when i was a kid i always considered her pink scent was like overbearing perfume like when chicks over use it.

grade school waifu
>>
File: limmy.jpg (19KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
limmy.jpg
19KB, 700x359px
>>94087466
>>
>>94087466
Same, it reminds me of childhood
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug
>>
>>94087372
Both, she a damn skunk bro.
>>
>>94087700
A little whiff of skunk spray can actually smell pretty good to some people, but once there's enough of it it's nasty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.