[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have they done to this franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ragnarok-poster.jpg (312KB, 864x1279px) Image search: [Google]
ragnarok-poster.jpg
312KB, 864x1279px
What have they done to this franchise?
>>
>>94087168
It's the last one, might as well go out with a bang.
>>
Made it awesome
>>
>>94087168
They decided to make it double as a Planet Hulk movie to have a new Hulk movie without actually having it be marketed as a Hulk movie to get past their agreement with Universal, and added in some elements from the Guardians of the Galaxy movies into it while they were at it.

It looks better for it, compared to the previous two Thor movies they botched.
>>
I'm sad that we will never get a good epic fantasy Thor movie, but upon moving past that, combining some Simonson Thor shit with some Planet Hulk shit at the very least sounds more interesting than the first two Thor movies, and really most of the upcoming Marvel movies in general
>>
>>94087168

>DChad my whole life
>not a Marvel fan growing up, except for some Fantastic Four and a lot of Spidey
>from time to time, read about Thor in the comics
>love that he's the god of Thunder, that he's serious and speaks in a formal manner while acting stoic, like he's indeed more than a man
>get excited after Iron Man 1 thinking Thor would be a fantastic movie (side note:loved the concept of Captain America, as a Superman fan, and loved his first movie would be called The First Avenger)
>Thor 1 finally hits the theater
>it's a meme movie
>Thor is joke-y in all flicks now
>Thor 3 is basically a comedy directed by a comedy director (Taika Waititi) cucked by a studio that doesn't have the balls to differentiate their characters (side note2: Captain America ended up being very disappointing as well)
>looks and feels like a filler entry to keep fans waiting for Infinity War, there are no stakes for the main cast

What happened?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.