[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shazam thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_osvnwwlv1z1qai61bo1_1280.png (1MB, 832x1172px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osvnwwlv1z1qai61bo1_1280.png
1MB, 832x1172px
It's about time we've had a new thread dedicated to our favorite big red cheese.

Status of a Rebirth ongoing
>DiDio said they haven't found the right idea and the right team to relaunch the character. "He is a priority."

Also a short interview with the director of the DCEU Shazam movie
https://youtu.be/stBROi47lkY?t=6m10s
>>
>>94081770
>https://youtu.be/
>>
So it's Waid and Samnee/Immonen, isn't it?
>>
>>94082146
Did you even read the OP? Also Waid hates Harras with a passion and blames him for the 90s industry crash so he's never going back to DC as long as he's there.
>>
I would like to see some combo of the teams on S&S First Thunder, Supersons, & TT, those books both read pretty well, kids being kids. I need to go back and read The Power of Shazam.

I really dont want em to fuck it up.
>>
>>94082502
They got Rucka, Robinson, Justin Jordan and Lemire to come back, so Waid looks next. Johns had a dinner with Waid and there were rumors about Waid writing Captain Marvel.
>>
File: Marvel Family.jpg (168KB, 736x906px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Family.jpg
168KB, 736x906px
PLEASE PLEASE GET ALEX ROSS
>>
>>94083390
None of those people have a grudge against the editor-in-chief who also banned them from the DC offices.

And I haven't heard shit about any rumors--are you taking stuff said by fake leakers on /co/ as gospel again? Again, DiDio literally said they haven't had any good pitches yet. And Waid and Samnee are working on Captain America, anyway.
>>
>>94084294
that doesn't explain Johns lock on the character or the fact that Thunderworld exists

i think it's possible that there is a turfwar over the character and various parties can't agree on the direction so you have a lack of good pitches due to a goldilocks situation.
>>
>>94084613
>that doesn't explain Johns lock on the character or the fact that Thunderworld exists
The lock is because they're holding off on using the character until they've got a strong creative team and it's the best the time is right to launch it. Same with JSA and the Legion. DiDio, Johns, etc. have all said multiple times they want to keep the Rebirth line around the same size as it has been since the start and not have too many books in it at once.

Thunderworld also isn't very relevant when it's a one-shot from several years ago that wasn't even in the regular universe.
>>
>>94084879
>and it's the best time to launch it
>>
>>94083496
You'd have to enter a blood oath with him to never ask him to draw any sort of legacy characters like Kyle Rayner and anyone that even thinks of violating the sacred oath would be disemboweled and have their innards offered as sacrifice to appease Ross. Oh and you'd also probably have to give Superman his underwear back.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.