[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf!!????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

GEARS OF WAR UNIVERSE - NEW COMIC SERIES IN 2018

We’re incredibly excited to announce a new series of Gears of War Comics is on the way in 2018!

This first partnership in the new era of Gears of War Expanded Universe Content teams Gears of War with IDW Publishing and writer Kurtis Wiebe (Rat Queens) to tell new stories inspired by the game series.

Kurtis Wiebe, the author of this new series, had this to say about the new partnership:

"I'm thrilled to be part of this new adaptation with IDW. With the release of Gears of War 4, fans experienced all the classic callbacks to the brutal, over-the-top action and tone they were used to but there was a new dynamic created with the younger generation of heroes in JD, Kait, and Del. That's the same experience I want for the comic readers. Something that feels familiar but fresh through new, as-of-yet unexplored regions and stories of the Gears of War universe."

In addition, the classic Gears of War comic catalogue will be re-released by IDW Publishing – perfect for revisiting your favorite Gears comic stories or jumping in for the first time.

Look out for Gears of War #1 emerging onto the comic book landscape in January 2018! Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for all the latest updates for Expanded Universe content.

I did not know that there were comics of Gears of War
>>
>>94075443
for me sounds good. The original DC comcis from gears of war are good. Good stories.
>>
>>94075795
Mmm i ll give a chance
>>
>>94076685
Same
>>
>>94075443
will it have a bunch of rape?
>>
wow, they are collecting everything
>>
>>94075443
canadian gow
>>
File: tumblr_nak7s3cGcT1rdjn0ko6_1280.jpg (329KB, 900x1383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nak7s3cGcT1rdjn0ko6_1280.jpg
329KB, 900x1383px
Please don't be like those awful recent Halo comics.
>>
>>94081824
Totally agreed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.