[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still confused, so is she Mary Jane or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1216.jpg (133KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1216.jpg
133KB, 1080x809px
I'm still confused, so is she Mary Jane or not?
>>
>>94074880
Did you watch the film?
>>
>>94074880

She's MJ
>>
>>94074880
hey BETER
>>
File: 468.jpg (42KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
468.jpg
42KB, 300x415px
>>94074910
Do not anon. Please do not feed into this shit posting bait.
>>
>>94074880
Way to go mods, really earn that paycheck
>>
>>94074910
No I did, but she said her name is Michelle which is definitely not Mary Jane
>>
>>94074924
I don't think so, she said her name is Michelle not Mary Jane
>>
>>94074944
Op here nice dubs and reaction image anon
>>
>>94074880
>>94074880
You know how miles Morales is Spiderman yet he isn't Peter paker? Well she is MJ but she isn't Mary Jane.
Miles Morales flick with a red headed Mary Jane when :^)
>>
>>94075087
This is the most triggering thing I've read recently desu
>>
File: IMG_1162.jpg (22KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1162.jpg
22KB, 125x125px
>>94075087
Honestly they should just pair Peter off with someone that hasn't been down before like Betty Brant

Or do the unthinkable and introduce Gwen Stacy into the universe as Spider-Gwen and have a Spider-Man/Spider-Woman romance
>>
>>94074984
her name is Michelle Jameson
>>
>>94075863
>introduce Gwen Stacy into the universe as Spider-Gwen and have a Spider-Man/Spider-Woman romance

I'm really glad you said this because it's the only thing I've heard that's worse than what we ended up getting.

Surely we're all tired of these "Use your real name, Robin" moments in superhero movies?
>>
>>94075945
God dang it Bobby
>>
>>94076052
I mean her name wouldn't actually be "Spider-Gwen" I just wrote that as a way to refer to that specific alternate universe character to try and eliminate confusion
>>
>>94076257
Why would they do that when the whole point of Gwen is that she dies, when the last two movies gave her a massive arc that wrapped with her death, and this is Disney, so they own the rights to Jessica Drew and Julia Carpenter if they want a Spider-Woman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.