[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the best time travel stories in a comic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: RCO020_1466219018.jpg (459KB, 1052x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO020_1466219018.jpg
459KB, 1052x1600px
What are some of the best time travel stories in a comic?
>>
>>94074291
Heroes' Reborn Galactus Saga. Mark Waid's Flash x Cobalt Blue (I don't remember the name). Avengers Forever
>>
>>94074291
Duck Avenger have a lot of those since is a central theme in the comic.
>>
I always like that Jeff Lemire one he did for Vertigo a year or a few years ago
>>
>>94074291
I can tell you one that is not good, 'The Return of Bruce Wayne'. Other than that I cannot really think of any. Exiles, with Blink, was amazing but that is inter dimensional shit.
>>
>>94074291

Wait, they made more than 4 issues of the EMH comic? Where can I read the rest of them?
>>
>>94074291
They had the King Solomon's Frogs in EMH?
>>
>>94074800
>>94074728
It was in a bonus story of the EMH comic. Rovanna woke up but she stole King Solomon's frogs and planned to offer them to Kang when he ruled ancient egypt as Rama-Tut.
>>
>>94074981

Got a link?
>>
>>94074291

Days of the Future past. Perhaps it was not mentioned because it was so obvious.

I think it may have invented the "travel to the past to preventxxxx that causes post apocalyptic future" trope.
>>
>>94075530
>I think it may have invented the "travel to the past to preventxxxx that causes post apocalyptic future" trope.

Pretty sure that was HG Wells
>>
>>94075583

yes, at least the time machine. And surely Claremont got the Morlocks name from him. But the Days of the Future past idea that we later saw in Terminator is very different. Prevent something in the present with the help of time traveler to avoid a post apocalyptic future.

I think it is more similar to the biblical story of Lazarus and the rich man in a way. Lazarus asks God to be able to appear as a Ghost to his living relatives so they can avoid going to hell in the future. He is not allowed.
>>
>>94075468
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-Universe-Avengers-Earth-s-Mightiest-Heroes/Issue-3?id=64012#17
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.