[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Panther animated show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: bp.png (542KB, 969x505px) Image search: [Google]
bp.png
542KB, 969x505px
Marvel just announced it during their animation panel
https://www.newsarama.com/35564-sdcc-2017-marvel-animation-presents-panel.html
>>
Another lazy shitty Marvel cartoon? Yaaaay.
>>
Bad
>>
File: c.png (117KB, 241x485px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
117KB, 241x485px
>And wrapping up with a last question: Will there be a season of Captain Marvel to tie in with the upcoming film? Lane said there are some "special plans" for her that will be announced in October.
>>
>>94074020
There has already been one, hasnt't it?
>>
And when it's inevitably canceled due to low ratings, you can be sure retards will blame racism
>>
>>94074279
Officially a motion comic. But it did air on cable I think.
>>
>>94074309
Cartoons get cancelled because of low merch sales not ratings, stupid /tv/er.
>>
Lane also said they will be making more adult oriented stuff that they will be announcing at NYCC
>>
>>94074309
It sounds like it's going to be a limited series.
>>
File: 1457971188465.jpg (206KB, 908x908px) Image search: [Google]
1457971188465.jpg
206KB, 908x908px
>>94075600
>>94074166
>>
"First up is Guardians of the Galaxy, Season 2, which will feature Adam Warlock, as well as Drax returning to his home planet to face a new villain..."

Home planet? fuck the MCU! he's from Earth, I hope that's his home planet... also, how you do the green font thing? I'm a newbie here.
>>
>>94075843
>
>>
>Peter gets into Horizon High, a school for science geniuses. Shinick said that it's a little like Hogwarts, where certain heroes and villains will appear from various schools.

>Now we're seeing a clip from Episode 7, featuring Sandman and his daughter Sandgirl, as well as a teaser for the Venom symbiote, which gets Peter out of a critical jam when he's buried alive in sand.
>>
>>94074342
Motion comics fucking SUCK.
>>
>>94075843
moondragon needs to fucking show up
>>
>>94074020
He may have a decent supporting cast, but Black Panther doesn't have much of a Rogue's gallery, so I assume he'll be borrowing a bunch of villains from the rest of the MU.
>>
>>94074127
Sadly this. Marvel rarely if ever puts any real effort into their animated stuff. If this were a Netflix joint animated by the Castlevania people i might be excited.
>>
>>94075983
He has rogues just obscure characters
>>
>>94075983
I just want to see Achebe.
>>
>>94075983
He has more than the GOTG and they made that show work
>>
>>94076298
The GotG show just used a bunch of cosmic villains from the last 50 years.
>>
>>94075983
It's going to be 26 episodes divided into two arcs. They can do Killmonger, M'Baku, Achebe, Klaww, Nightshade, and maybe three or four more obscure ones.

Considering the link to Avengers, though, I would expect a shit load of team ups and villains from the Avengers.
>>
>>94076007
Are they all exiles from or outsiders who unsuccessfully tried to attack Wakanda? T'challa needs some animal-themed villains, like a cheetah or lion dude (with his pride of ninja-esque lion chicks), or maybe a female hyena mutant who has real hyenas at her beck and call, in addition to being a humanoid hyena. Super strength, agility, and biting through bone like pretzels sounds pretty badass.
>>
>>94077051
>T'challa needs some animal-themed villains
He fought the Rhino once, maybe they could use him here too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.