[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /co/, My 9 year old sister recently got into comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0229.jpg (593KB, 1264x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.jpg
593KB, 1264x1920px
I need help /co/,

My 9 year old sister recently got into comics on her own but only reads Harley Quinn stories and suicide squad. She uses all of her money to buy every issue with her in it. She dyed her cornrows blue and red and says her favorite movie is Suicide Squad.

Should I just be happy my sister got into comics on her own or should I try to fix her?
>>
File: 1500729329381.jpg (337KB, 1616x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1500729329381.jpg
337KB, 1616x2048px
>>94071140
>fix her
Do people fall for kinda this bait still? I need to show up more if they do.
Have some Mera to make the thread interesting.
>>
>>94071140
FIX HER

Here, buy her this

https://www.amazon.com/Harley-Quinn-Terry-Dodson-Kesel/dp/1401276423

If she gonna be a Harleyfag then she better start reading the good stuff
>>
>>94071140
She's 9 anon. I doubt you had very broad tastes in comics when you were 9 either. Let her have her Harley phase and don't ruin it for her
>>
>>94071140
she's 9 you fucking retard
>>
>>94071242
Something like this would be fine probably, but ultimately OP you need to relax. Pushing the kid too much into the idea that they're "wrong" can make her drop non-school reading entirely.
>>
>>94071140
Shes your sister not your fucking internet girlfriend, give some harley reqs and shut up
>>
>>94071140
If her Favorite Movie is Suicide Squad, then she ought to get the best of the best of Suicide Squad's runs, right?/
>>
>>94071242
>>94071239
She tries to act edgy and sassy too which annoys me

>>94071243
I watched Batman, Superman, X-Men, Avengers and read them all too

Granted its still entry level but I had a higher power level then
>>
>>94071140
you can't dye cornrows. you mean she got blue and red put in them or else just say she dyed her hair which I doubt.

and also leave her alone.
>>
>>94071564

>she tries to act edgy and sassy

She's a kid. They all do that.
>>
>>94071564
>She tries to act edgy and sassy too which annoys me

All children are somewhat annoying, that's not really a concern unless she's also misbehaving. But you also don't seem to be the best person to evaluate that unless you're her caretaker.

Your parents already fucked up since you're here on 4chan so it is what it is, but she's getting good grades and not getting into fights with other kids then I don't think you need to step in. Let her be a kid.
>>
File: dad.jpg (32KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
32KB, 150x150px
You know what to do.
>>
>>94071140
Get her Mad Love and Harley and Ivy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.